User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DetroitPatriot:
Had been a bit since I last logged on. Looks great.
View Quote
Lol, apparently...
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Any idea whats up with Samsung android phones and AR15?  Last  Samsung update completely borked AR15 - probably others, but AR15 seems to be hit hardest - I've tried clearing cache, restarting phone, few other things - but keep getting an 'Aw Snap' page failed to load.   Sometimes if you reload the page a few times it will work, but some threads seem to refuse to co-operate.  I've done what I know how to do short of uninstalling and reinstalling chrome.  Works fine on samsung tablet and my iMac, its just the phone chrome app thats causing issues.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By johnh57:
Any idea whats up with Samsung android phones and AR15?  Last  Samsung update completely borked AR15 - probably others, but AR15 seems to be hit hardest - I've tried clearing cache, restarting phone, few other things - but keep getting an 'Aw Snap' page failed to load.   Sometimes if you reload the page a few times it will work, but some threads seem to refuse to co-operate.  I've done what I know how to do short of uninstalling and reinstalling chrome.  Works fine on samsung tablet and my iMac, its just the phone chrome app thats causing issues.
View Quote
I'm running the latest update and have no issues using the site.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote
That was happening with TNVC for me the other week.

Probably test runs for blocking content.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
There have been several threads on this.  No definitive answers  - Samsung S7 / S7 edge running latest update seems to be the issue.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
There have been several threads on this.  No definitive answers  - Samsung S7 / S7 edge running latest update seems to be the issue.
View All Quotes
Exactly what I'm running.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
It may be also related to the service provider that customized the update.  I took mine to a Samsung Center where the technician explained that Samsung passes the bits to the service provider (AT&T, Verizon, etc.), which in turn modify the OS image to fit their plans.  In the process they break a lot of stuff.  My S7 Active is completely screwed up.

Link Posted: 8/6/2018 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#9]
PSA: iOS is still reliable.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Any news on the new chat server? I see the thread about it was deleted...
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top