Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2020 10:11:47 AM EDT
I came across this (pretty gruesome/graphic) post and it obviously reminded me of the cattle/lifestock mutilations that we've seen across the Americas. What/who do you guys think did this and why? Aliens collecting specimens? Drug cartels sending a message? Even putting on my skeptic's hat I'm not sure what the most likely explanation is.

Warning: this article contains graphic images of a human mutilation

The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#1]
In before the...

Aliens got me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The evidence of the anal probe was the worst.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The evidence of the anal probe was the worst.
View Quote

I agree. I really don't see anyone with any shred of humanity doing that. If it was humans, they'd have to be sociopaths.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I agree. I really don't see anyone with any shred of humanity doing that. If it was humans, they'd have to be sociopaths.
View Quote

You clearly don't know a lot about some of the humans that are and have been walking this earth
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You clearly don't know a lot about some of the humans that are and have been walking this earth
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hence me stating that only sociopaths would do such a thing. I was using the term sociopath in the precise clinical sense. I could certainly see this being a cartel's way of sending a message, especially given all the photos we see coming out of Mexico the past couple of years.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Curious but have zero desire to see human mutilation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like Anton Chigurh collecting cartel debts with a kirby instead of his cattle head popper thing.

Link Posted: 7/22/2020 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Website doesnt have an SSL...
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#9]
It was in Brazil, need I say more?
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#10]
This is just what a body looks like after it’s been decomposing out in the elements and bugs/maggots have been feeding on it.

What would be reasonable for bugs and small animals to eat first:  The tough skin and muscle, or the tender/soft rapidly decomposing internal organs?
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hence me stating that only sociopaths would do such a thing. I was using the term sociopath in the precise clinical sense. I could certainly see this being a cartel's way of sending a message, especially given all the photos we see coming out of Mexico the past couple of years.
View Quote

Cartels butcher, skin, mutilate etc. for the shock and awe effect towards anyone who opposes them. The bigger, bloodier mess the better.  They don't remove large organs from living persons through small precise holes in the flesh leaving no blood behind. This places it firmly in the Extraterrestrials category. A mad scientist/doctor, satanist, or general crazy person would just make some large cuts and remove what he/she needed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is just what a body looks like after it’s been decomposing out in the elements and bugs/maggots have been feeding on it.

What would be reasonable for bugs and small animals to eat first:  The tough skin and muscle, or the tender/soft rapidly decomposing internal organs?
View Quote

Yep the body bloats and all the soft parts extrude from the body.  Critters gnaw away at that.  Bloating goes away and the tongue, anus, and whatnot are gone.  Along comes the nuts thinking  aliens surgically removed those parts when it was just Mother Natures clean up crews 1st pass at the corpse buffet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep the body bloats and all the soft parts extrude from the body.  Critters gnaw away at that.  Bloating goes away and the tongue, anus, and whatnot are gone.  Along comes the nuts thinking  aliens surgically removed those parts when it was just Mother Natures clean up crews 1st pass at the corpse buffet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Mounger @HEATSEEKER @couchlord

I agree that critters come along and eat opportunistically but the victim's genitals are still intact in the photos. This is inconsistent with scavengers being the primary source of the damage to the body.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty sure it was said that the guy was tortured by the cartel and a blowtorch was involved.

Until there is 100% undeniable proof it was ET , its safe to assume its mundane.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree that critters come along and eat opportunistically but the victim's genitals are still intact in the photos. This is inconsistent with scavengers being the primary source of the damage to the body.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, he does have his junk still.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 2:50:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 1:44:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Not aliens.

Cartel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not aliens.

Cartel.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:32:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I came across this (pretty gruesome/graphic) post and it obviously reminded me of the cattle/lifestock mutilations that we've seen across the Americas. What/who do you guys think did this and why? Aliens collecting specimens? Drug cartels sending a message? Even putting on my skeptic's hat I'm not sure what the most likely explanation is.

View Quote

That’s definitely not the most disturbing ever...
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#20]
lol "São Paulo, Brazil"...seriously...what kind of dipshit thinks anything but future illegal aliens did that?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's definitely not the most disturbing ever...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's definitely not the most disturbing ever...
???
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#22]
You obviously haven’t seen all the videos of the cartels torturing people. Those pictures and what happened to that guy are nothing compared to some videos out there
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You obviously haven’t seen all the videos of the cartels torturing people. Those pictures and what happened to that guy are nothing compared to some videos out there
View Quote

The one with the cartel dog devouring a captive man's groin region starting with the sausage and biscuits is a bad one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The one with the cartel dog devouring a captive man's groin region starting with the sausage and biscuits is a bad one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You obviously haven't seen all the videos of the cartels torturing people. Those pictures and what happened to that guy are nothing compared to some videos out there

that and the two guys getting the chainsaw
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
that and the two guys getting the chainsaw
View Quote

Not going to look for that one. 3 guys 1 hammer made me lose all faith in humanity. Casual torture just out of boredom or for the diabolical thrill of it makes it seem more worse than ISIS or the cartel doing it to make an example or for revenge .  I guess because you expect it from groups with a (bad) reputation to uphold and not from seemingly normal neighborhood teens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top