Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2020 8:59:57 PM EDT
I’ve been trying for a way to get this on DVD but so far it looks like it is only available in a format that won’t play in US DVD players, only in the UK / Europe etc.

I’m wondering if anyone knows a way that I can get this to play at home, without streaming it every time.

https://youtu.be/EhGS2jnfMus
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like I’m out of luck lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Well for what it’s worth I found a way to stream it last night.

I really like the movie Anthropoid but I feel like this movie is much better.

I still wish I had it on DVD if anyone knows how.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 1:29:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Try asking on avsforum.com and audioholics.com.  I suspect that someone will point you in the right direction.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Try playing the region 2 dvd in a playstation 4. I mistakingly bought The Amazing Spiderman 2 in region 2 only. Played just fine in a PS4  after changing the region code on it ( PS4 )

@builttoughf250

ETA: Ha, just realized how old this thread was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top