BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This passive aggressive discounting of how Homosexuality has negatively impacted our society as they have risen out of the shadows into broad acceptance says alot more about you and your bullshit than you think.
View Quote

All right I will give two men sucking each other off more thought. Would you recommend any websites where I can learn more about two men sucking each other off?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

this is a thread about a tv show
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are an abomination.

You aren't disgusted by the idea of two men sucking each other off?

Two men pretending to be a family?

Pretending that two men can create a family?

They're willing to lie to kids and fuck them up for their sick fantasy of being a family. Fuck that.

And yes praise Jesus.

I guess I have never given two men sucking each other off as much thought as you have.

https://media.tenor.com/U3GSJNoPsM8AAAAC/elmo-sesame-street.gif

This passive aggressive discounting of how Homosexuality has negatively impacted our society as they have risen out of the shadows into broad acceptance says alot more about you and your bullshit than you think.

It's about how the creators ruined a show and tricked viewers Into watching gay sex.  

Some in GD don't like that

Some don't care.

Some are trying to run down the ones that do care.

That's 11 pages.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

All right I will give two men sucking each other off more thought. Would you recommend any websites where I can learn more about two men sucking each other off?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something tells me you know ALOT more about it than you're implying but apparently this show people are discussing is a great resource.

Luckily I've never watched it and never will.  

Quite frankly I'm amazed GD still gives money to woke streaming giants.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's about how the creators ruined a show and tricked viewers Into watching gay sex.  

Some don't care.

That's 11 pages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are an abomination.

They're willing to lie to kids and fuck them up for their sick fantasy of being a family. Fuck that.

And yes praise Jesus.

I guess I have never given two men sucking each other off as much thought as you have.

Some don't care.

That's 11 pages.

yeah if all the COC #1 comments weren't here it'd be about 4 pages about an end of the world show
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Something tells me you know ALOT more about it than your implying but apparently this show people are discussing is a great resource.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something tells me you know ALOT more about it than your implying but apparently this show people are discussing is a great resource.

Discrete COC #6 https://www.ar15.com/forums/code-of-conduct.html
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah sorry man I wasn't insulting anyone just stating the facts.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
If you want to play lawyerball to that degree, it's no different than everybody in this thread that implied that the people that didn't enjoy the show were latent or closeted homosexuals.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't know what's more ridiculous. A bunch of people on a gun forum mocking those who don't want to watch men make out in a post apocalyptic tv show, or a bunch of adults justifying homo erotic love stories because "did u even play the game?!?!?"
View Quote

I think the “you must have gay tendencies if you don’t like to watch gay sex” argument is the most ridiculous thing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

implying someone is a cock sucker is probably insulting and not a "fact"
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you want to play lawyerball to that degree, it's no different than everybody in this thread that implied that the people that didn't enjoy the show were latent or closeted homosexuals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And that's exactly what the guy i was exchanging with was doing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is a thread that I'm surprised hasn't been shut down.  Usually massive anti gay threads get shut down early as AWS would potentially kill the website for that
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Seriously you should go start a thread about that and get this pedophilia nonsense out of this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you keep bringing up pedophiles?

Homos, pedos, groomers, same thing.  This is what they are showing children.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4vHegf3WPU

Seriously you should go start a thread about that and get this pedophilia nonsense out of this thread.

It is the same people pushing all this stuff in entertainment.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making an observation about a persons passive aggressive posts and their own implications that those who disagree are Homosexuals is what exactly?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't really care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms, but I don't need to see it.  Who is dying to see an overweight hairy guy naked in bed with another hairy guy, getting it on?  I'm sure there are some folks whose boat this floats, but it's probably a pretty small percentage.  Hell, Hollywood typically wasn't showing overweight hairy men naked in bed grinding on top of overweight unshaven women back when heteronormative entertainment ruled the earth.  At least we had the decency to throw in some generally good looking, fit folks.  

But really, I don't give a fuck if you are gay or if the characters are, and I get that they needed to show they were in love, but it got gratuitous IMO.  To the point of being ooogy.  And it would have as well if the thin guy was a chick.  Straight or gay, Ron Swanson needs to keep his shirt on.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you watch really old shows and hallmark channel exclusively there is always:

at least one gay couple
more non-white folks than the population % would reflect
crazy "right wing" gun owners who are almost always racist
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is a thread that I'm surprised hasn't been shut down.  Usually massive anti gay threads get shut down early as AWS would potentially kill the website for that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah perfect so GD does exactly what Daily wire does and censors free speech of Behalf of big tech?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Making an observation about a persons passive aggressive posts and their own implications that those who disagree are Homosexuals is what exactly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like passive aggressive insults to me, which is pretty popular in GD
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:49:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ah perfect so GD does exactly what Daily wire does and censors free speech of Behalf of big tech?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

See the Covid forum?  there ya go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They are an abomination.

And yes praise Jesus.
View Quote
based
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are an abomination.

And yes praise Jesus.

That illustrates the decay in out society.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are an abomination.

And yes praise Jesus.

Well the society in the show was very much decayed.   also there was lots of fungus

and the world is full of sinners, Jesus had a lot to say about that
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bingo!  

View Quote
The covid forum was made because too many people complained about GD getting drowned out by Covid threads. I was not one of them. Blame your fellow members that also wanted to play lawyerball.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Unless you watch really old shows and hallmark channel exclusively there is always:

at least one gay couple
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

And that is why new shows suck.

Straight white male is evil.

The good guys need to be gay or people of color.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The covid forum was made because too many people complained about GD getting drowned out by Covid threads. I was not one of them. Blame your fellow members that also wanted to play lawyerball.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

Covid forum was made so AWS didn't shut down the website amigo
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

Sounds like the last 20 years of TV shows to me.  

Seems like folks in this thread need to go watch Red Dawn and load mags
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude it's a public board. You don't need to be logged in to see it. It is in no way hidden or censored from the public eye. It has nothing to do with the web host.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

I just watched it the other day.

Tonight after I get done coaching the kids I will watch the last half of the documentary about Harley Davidsons and Marlboros.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dude it's a public board. You don't need to be logged in to see it. It is in no way hidden or censored from the public eye. It has nothing to do with the web host.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then site staff lied to everyone when they made the covid forum
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Tonight after I get done coaching the kids I will watch the last half of the documentary about Harley Davidsons and Marlboros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

HD and marlboros?  like the movie HD and marlboro man?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Any movie or series made from a video game will be dogshit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Then site staff lied to everyone when they made the covid forum
View Quote
Maybe, I never read anything about AWS being the reason they segregated it. I just don't understand why the web host would allow the same public facing threads to be made on a seperate sub-forum, but not in GD. Unless it's a case of moderating misinformation and site staff finds it easier to do that with it segregated, but covid threads are always moved from here to over there anyway, so it's not like they aren't already efficient at monitoring those threads.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

Damn fine documentary.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Bingo!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

And that ladies and gents is why I don't buy a team membership.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least one gay couple

Damn fine documentary.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513887/CE97AD97-468B-4177-BEDA-B324BD527DE5_jpe-2695143.JPG

That is a darn good one.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

CoC #1 edit - ec
View Quote

The bright side of this thread is that at least we all agreed this shit stain should go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you so insecure about your sexuality that you fear being indoctrinated by a TV show about zombies?
View Quote

Nope. I just choose to not give movies and shows like that not even one minute of my time. I refuse to. I will not be part of their audience accepting that crap. Everyone in America is allowed to make their own choices of what they view and accept. Me and my family choose not to. That simple. Period.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

missing out on the HOTD forum
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nope. I just choose to not give movies and shows like that not even one minute of my time. I refuse to. I will not be part of their audience accepting that crap. Everyone in America is allowed to make their own choices of what they view and accept. Me and my family choose not to. That simple. Period.
View Quote

And yet here you are, posting in a thread about a show you would not even give one minute of your time to.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

Hahaha

IAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Arfcom moved off of AWS years ago, to Epik.  The COVID subforum is just as public as GD and is not "hidden" behind anything that GD also isn't.  In fact if one were to go looking on arfcom for COVID "stuff", it's helpful to them.  Its all filtered into one location and conveniently labeled.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Personally I don't give a shit what people do in their personal life. Just don't force on me what is probably less than 1% of the norm. Now it's clear you have an agenda that serves your purpose not mine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't understand these uncomfortably long 'love scenes' in any show or movie.
Have a smooch, throw a dinner party, pre or post apocalypse, and we still get it
View Quote

That's pretty much where I'm at unless there are nice titties (FEMALE titties) involved.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yet here you both are.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yet here you both are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yet here you both are.

Indeed getting marketed to by a website that is as plugged into the matrix as the rest.  

But not buying shit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think the “you must have gay tendencies if you don’t like to watch gay sex” argument is the most ridiculous thing.
View Quote

It’s a nonsensical fantasy. The truth that gayness is an extreme minority is too hard to accept.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:53:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Like it or not, being gay isn't a fetish, it's just what you are.

View Quote

Peddle that bullshit somewhere else

THEY JUST WANT TO GET MARRIED GUYS!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#50]
7.1% of the population.

Some sort of gayness in 87% of current Hollywood garbage
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top