Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2020 1:05:42 PM EDT
Been on a bad movie binge recently, last night I watched an interesting movie, The Human Factor(1975) with George Kennedy(which is why I watched it) its on Prime for free now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_%22Human%22_Factor_(1975_film)

not a great movie, but its interesting for a few reason.  its also a good revenge flick

Takes place in Italy , Kennedy works for NATO doing work on computers, terrorist(one is middle eastern, rest from New York) kills his family, so he is out for revenge and uses the computer to hunt them down.

the computer is hooked to the internet, can't say I have seen an older movie than this with what is now the internet.

they play a computer war game, very much like in the movie War Games(many years latter)

the computer system used to hunt the terrorist is called 9-11(not 911). Which makes me wonder......is this where the terrorist picked the 9-11 date from?

when Kennedy's family is killed paparazzi where everyplace, the name paparazzi did come from italy, so that makes since

the score is done by Ennio Morricone, which was a nice surprise.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I vaguely remember watching that movie back in the 70's. Not the best, but, not terrible either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top