Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/19/2018 12:03:00 AM EDT
They started doing interviews the night of the shooting. They don't talk like any high school kids i know, too polished.

I suspect that at least some of them will be revealed as the children of media figures or Democrat politicians.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:06:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Scripted duh... They wouldn't let some kids speak their minds on the news media.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:08:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't care how many weeping students they trot out.
My rights are not up for discussion.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're coached by Blumberg, no one is going to pull off making a fake student
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They started doing interviews the night of the shooting. They don't talk like any high school kids i know, too polished.

I suspect that at least some of them will be revealed as the children of media figures or Democrat politicians.
I'm not saying they are fake students. I'm saying they are actual students with parents active in the media and or democrat politics.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Scripted duh... They wouldn't let some kids speak their minds on the news media.
View Quote
Oh, i don’t doubt they’re on board, hook line and sinker.

Indoctrination since childhood combined with a near death experience will make for a dedicated individual
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:12:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm only surprised there isn't a side by side with someone in the crowd at Sandy Hook.
View Quote
^Give it time. Give it time..
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Saw that this morning.  As soon as I heard one say 18 school shootings since Jan 1, I knew he was being coached. They hit all the talking points.

I feel bad for those kids. Being used like that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:17:07 AM EDT
[#9]
All recipients of the Michael Bloomberg College Scholarship for Future American Leaders Fund no doubt.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I heard one on NPR on friday. A 16 year old declared nobody needs an AR15 for self-defense. I guess they're not teaching history at that school.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:20:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All recipients of the Michael Bloomberg College Scholarship for Future American Leaders Fund no doubt.
View Quote
That Hogg kid is definitely going into politics. Saw one report that said he's the head of the school paper and his dad is former "law enforcement"

Maybe the latina lesbian ill go into politics too.  though she may just stick to political activism.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Useful idiots in action....
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Useful idiots in action....
View Quote
Well trained idiots. They are better spoken than most political candidates.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:18:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Surely the liberals won't use Axis Sally types for their message now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#15]
you mean kids want to take my Rights away? Not gonna happen kiddies.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:24:25 AM EDT
[#16]
When wannabe shooters wannabe famous, but the targets actually become famous.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:24:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I've never run out of sympathy so fast in my life. These kids went beyond annoying almost immediately.

Now I just straight up hate them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Maybe they had weeks or months to practice their lines before having to go before the media.....
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Leftist shills. What Lenin would call “useful idiots”.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:32:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe they had weeks or months to practice their lines before having to go before the media.....
View Quote
What are you suggesting?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:34:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not saying they are fake students. I'm saying they are actual students with parents active in the media and or democrat politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe just offered full ride college scholarships for a favorable interview.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:38:06 AM EDT
[#22]
So who’s the Yvette Felarca type behind these students?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What are you suggesting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are you suggesting?
That it was a quasi false flag that the feds knew was going to happen, prepped for it, and "oops, our bad" allowed it to happen to take the heat off of themselves and give their swamp lord bosses fuel for their bullshit fire.

The FBI admitted they fucked up on this. I say it was on purpose.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:39:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I am sure there is Soros money involved as well.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:40:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Interesting, I hit Google to make sure I didn't mis-spell the Russian term for useful idiot, and sometime in the last few months they put that phrase down the memory hole.  It's almost like they don't want you to read about the poleshniye duraki.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:45:24 AM EDT
[#26]
The young broad with the buzz cut is a self-important attention whore.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I liked the teacher mom, she didn't like guns and thought that no one needed a gun and that AR15s should only be in the hands of the police and military.  I guess she likes others taking responsibility for her.

They need to protect all the schools just like they protect the private schools that politicians kids go to. They raise taxes every other fucking year for "schools".....well quit building fucking football stadiums and put that money into protecting the students with armed guards. And not some lame "Volunteer Vet" thing. No one ever does a good job for long for free, vet and train the damn men and women who you want to put into harms way even if the chances are slim to none that they will ever see any action.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 1:59:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That it was a quasi false flag that the feds knew was going to happen, prepped for it, and "oops, our bad" allowed it to happen to take the heat off of themselves and give their swamp lord bosses fuel for their bullshit fire.

View Quote
Well, he can speak for himself, but

Soros posting and conspiracy theorizing doesn't help us look not insane, esp compared to young victims of a massacre.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:06:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ummmm... actually, I can see it being done easily.

I bet if Michael Moore put on a wig, and pretended to be a 16 year old girl that "was there".... people would gobble it up for fear of questioning the media narrative/ and being labeled a "truther".

I'm not even one of those "school shooting truthers",... but I do know that people tend to react almost violently whenever someone so much as even questions even a tiny detail of the narrative.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:08:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The young broad with the buzz cut is a self-important attention whore.
View Quote
I wanted to punch myself listening to her talk about gun shows and scary accessories

Bloomberg speechwriter coached the shit out of her for that one.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#31]
The opinions of children should not be the basis for adults passing laws
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:12:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Soros posting and conspiracy theorizing doesn't help us look not insane, esp compared to young victims of a massacre.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Appearing insane to whom? Leftists? C'mon dude. Anyone even remotely awake by now has already picked a side. You're not going to be convincing much of anyone at this point. With all the shit that has come out from Snowden to the election and everything in between you think that they, an entire agency, corrupt to the core, that has already proven they will do, or not do, things completely motivated by politics and covering their own asses from their crimes wouldn't "accidently" allow something like this to go down to draw attention away from themselves or those they are politically motivated to support? Please.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Those little leftists knew this was going to happen and that they just had to bully the guy on meds to accomplish their goal.
As soon as anything happens jump in front of every camera you can and get the talking points out.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:24:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Appearing insane to whom? Leftists? C'mon dude. Anyone even remotely awake by now has already picked a side. You're not going to be convincing much of anyone at this point. With all the shit that has come out from Snowden to the election and everything in between you think that they, an entire agency, corrupt to the core, that has already proven they will do, or not do, things completely motivated by politics and covering their own asses from their crimes wouldn't "accidently" allow something like this to go down to draw attention away from themselves or those they are politically motivated to support? Please.
View Quote
That's true for anyone reading here. There's a large swath of people who don't give much of a shit either way about guns and don't follow every detail in politics.

It's certainly possible that the fbi is so vastly corrupt, that they'd let a mass shooting happen, but to most normal people, it sounds like the rantings of a lunatic.

I think we would be better served by people not posting stuff like that on facebook, twitter, etc, even here. Instead, the we need to stonewall this shit and treat it seriously.
All the leftist networks that organized the women's march are at it and have well spoken, coached up kids to trot out and give speeches on the national mall.

They may not get anything this time, but it's building momentum in their favor.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:26:41 AM EDT
[#35]
They're cherrypicked and coached on what to say so their responses sound eloquent and concerned.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#36]
They endured a horrible event, however, somebody needs to tell them to quit their fucking sniveling about guns and be thankful for the sacrifices made by their friends to insure their liberty. That they're being used to invite tyranny over themselves.

Gun deaths are the heinous price of freedom, and if the US succumbs to what they have been coached to believe..the last guarantor of liberty in the world ceases to protect them.

Sic semper tyrannis mortem.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:48:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Firstly, they're still children. Adults are in charge of making the rules, not children.

Secondly, you would think that it's a little too soon for victims to be rational enough to be making demands for the entire population. (Not that they should anyway.)

I've recently seen way too many overly emotional authoritarians saying, "We just have to listen to the children and obey."
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:49:54 AM EDT
[#38]
I'd like to hear a "conversation" from these leftist high kids about not bullying and ostracizing what was essentially a disabled kid. This Cruz kid apparently has fetal alcohol syndrome. His facial features are indicative of it. It makes sense. He probably had piece of shit parents who gave him up for adoption because they were too drunk and drugged up to keep him. Now combine all that with losing your adoptive parents at 19, getting thrown out of school, and presto! A monster has been created.

I'm not giving the kid a pass. He needs to spend the rest of his life in a padded cell. This is just a sad situation all around.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 2:58:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's true for anyone reading here. There's a large swath of people who don't give much of a shit either way about guns and don't follow every detail in politics.

It's certainly possible that the fbi is so vastly corrupt, that they'd let a mass shooting happen, but to most normal people, it sounds like the rantings of a lunatic.

I think we would be better served by people not posting stuff like that on facebook, twitter, etc, even here. Instead, the we need to stonewall this shit and treat it seriously.
All the leftist networks that organized the women's march are at it and have well spoken, coached up kids to trot out and give speeches on the national mall.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it really isn't. I may be outspoken here, but I'm not at work, or any of the places I visit while at work. I'll be reserved, but will speak to those willing to listen. Even the people who give zero fucks about politics are at least beginning to pay attention, and are not buying into the media narrative, teenagers and young adults especially. The only ones who are were the rabid, liberal, pussy hat "I'm with her" people who were smug as shit prior to November 16, and the more they become unhinged the more the majority of zero fucks people I meet start opening up to our way of thinking. Besides, we have never gained ground or made headway playing defense.

It's not crazy if it's really happening. Trump has revealed the man behind the curtain, and God bless him for doing so. No one is crazy for saying there's a fire when you see smoke, and their pants are ablaze. You cannot deny they had motive and opportunity for a premeditated "oopsie". Call it conspiracy, call it a nothing burger, whatever, but past performance IS indicative of current and future results, which should lead every critical thinker to at least take pause and consider.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:04:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I wanted to punch myself listening to her talk about gun shows and scary accessories

Bloomberg speechwriter coached the shit out of her for that one.
View Quote
I saw a quote on a meme.  It said that one of the kids thought “that if the coach could have carried his gun that this would not be the tragedy it turned out to be.” Not sure if true or not.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:25:02 AM EDT
[#41]
When the girl was making her comments you could see her eyes tracking back and forth like she was reading.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:28:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted: ... somebody needs to tell them to quit their fucking sniveling about guns and be thankful for the sacrifices made by their friends to insure their liberty
View Quote
What "sacrifices" and what "friends" are you talking about? To whom or what were these "sacrifices" made?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:29:28 AM EDT
[#43]
There's a Hispanic chic with a shaved head and some angry eyebrows I've seen at least twice so far.

Rattling off a script for a soundbite like it's her job.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:30:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ditto.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 3:33:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:03:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When the girl was making her comments you could see her eyes tracking back and forth like she was reading.
View Quote
lol seriously?
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:07:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol u ever heard of "crisis actors"????
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:15:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:21:19 AM EDT
[#49]
One minute felt bad for them, next minute, they can go fuck off and die
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 4:30:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top