Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/13/2020 10:51:59 AM EDT

Kiwi Brown is going to make a comeback

My dad said that he joined the brown army but mostly served in the green army.  He was issued brown boots and later when the uniform changed they would use black leather dye until those boots wore out.

The new uniforms are sharp
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#1]
And in 5 years they will change it again
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they are... Watching West Point graduation...
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I like the new uniforms but the military really needs to stop wasting time and money playing dress up every other year. Pick a uniform and stick with it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Chick in the middle is very good looking.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Lt. Col. is looking really rough. That make-up shouldn't/can't be in regs. The .mil is in rough shape and just changing uniforms isn't going to fix the damage done over the last 20.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the new uniforms but the military really needs to stop wasting time and money playing dress up every other year. Pick a uniform and stick with it.
View Quote

Eventually it will be gray utility coveralls
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#7]
2, 3, 1
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol @ the guy who has bought ACU’s, Multicam, new PT uniform, the not multicam, but almost multicam uniform, dress blues and now this...
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lt. Col. is looking really rough. That make-up shouldn't/can't be in regs. The .mil is in rough shape and just changing uniforms isn't going to fix the damage done over the last 20.
View Quote

She’s been rode hard and put up wet more than a few times
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Field grade hat is missing something.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I like it.

But..., really don't care too much for the fake 50 mission crush of the service cap.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Field grade hat is missing something.
View Quote

Scrambled eggs ?
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's gotten where the military changes outfits with the same frequency as a 16 year old girl.

Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rainbows & rompers more likely
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's gotten where the Army changes outfits with the same frequency as a 16 year old girl.

View Quote

Marines have had the same cammies since 2003. As expensive as all my other uniforms were, I am glad I only had to buy them once.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
2, 3, 1
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:04:33 AM EDT
[#17]
If I saw an LTC wearing their rank like that, I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to salute.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I saw an LTC wearing their rank like that, I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to salute.
View Quote

It’s set far too close to the midline. Should be closer to the outside—toward deltoid ?
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is medical.  If you are hurt and under her care she will look like an angel to you.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol @ the guy who has bought ACU’s, Multicam, new PT uniform, the not multicam, but almost multicam uniform, dress blues and now this...
View Quote

Ha ha ha that is me!
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She is medical.  If you are hurt and under her care she will look like an angel to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like Hot Lips Houlihan.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She's been rode hard and put up wet more than a few times
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's been rode hard and put up wet more than a few times
Probably a "Pentagon mattress".
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

No Aviation, could have been medevac.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow, those dumb assed ASU's are already gone? Lol
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s set far too close to the midline. Should be closer to the outside—toward deltoid ?
View Quote

Agreed, it would look much better placed "at the midpoint-center of the shoulder board positioned 3/4 inch from the outermost edge."
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I am not impressed with the new uniforms.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
2, 3, 1
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I like it.

But..., really don't care too much for the fake 50 mission crush of the service cap.
View Quote

I agree. Makes them look a bit too theatrical.

Of course, the old service caps with grommets in them are pretty dorky looking, too. I think a garrison cap (AKA "cunt cap") would have been a better choice.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Chick in the middle is very good looking.
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll bet Generalissimo Houlihan in front looks good in a tight OD t-shirt.

More ribbons than Ike.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Just in time for WWlll
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree.  The old which is recently readopted is good.  Now leave it and stop spending money on fashion.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ha ha ha that is me!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha ha ha that is me!

Same... sadly
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Sharp!
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn straight, just go back to starched cotton fatigues and use the money saved for small arms weapons improvements
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol, public money is free money!
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I like it.

View Quote

Holy crap, I haven't heard that expression in years lol. My Dad (Korean War Vet - RIP) used to say that phrase back in the day. Thanks for the memories.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Meh. Should have stayed with green.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Pink and Greens are sharp, as long as your fit.  Fat fucks look like drunkards at the VFW.

Army fembot’s wearing earrings in uniform?  I guess I missed that one

LTC’s ribbon rack looks like dogshit!  Use some of that O5 pay to get a real ribbon rack

Ditto above on LTC’s rank, what the funk Ma’am
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#40]
These suck! Go play Captain America somewhere else. Those dress blues looked horrible, with matching unearned black beret to appease the fucktards to wit Shenseki you asshole, and these are nothing short of dress up for spoiled children. Go back to dress greens, and quit spending your budget on feelings.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#41]
2,1 no 3
Also -JFC, how many outfit changes is this? Who the fuck’s in charge...Elton John?
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:27:25 PM EDT
[#43]
The army has a huge identity problem.

Stop fucking with this.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seriously!
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The army has a huge identity problem.

Stop fucking with this.
View Quote

Attempting to wrap themselves in patriotism of the past to hide the modern rot.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#46]
total waste of money our troops shoud be in Vietnam era OD, or WW2 kaki  no need for more changes until exo skelwtons are ready.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#47]
So fucking stupid. I’m not buying another goddamn uniform.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#48]
I like em. Are these replacing the blues?
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Yes, but what are they doing about making lives better for people of color and gender fluid troops?  Are they being more inclusive and eliminating the culture of male supremacy?  Why isn't the combat arms more diverse and why aren't females, LGBTQ and people of color being given more encouragement and targeted assistance to attain higher ranking and opportunities?  Are the mess halls being overhauled to include more vegan and meat free dishes with a greater plant based diet?  Why is military training so physical and violent instead of more greater understanding and communication being encouraged?  Why isn't the military being used to plant and harvest crops for emerging nations of people traditionally oppressed by US Imperialism?  Why are we spending billions on weapon systems only designed to kill large numbers of people instead of investing in our inner cities, education, jobs and free housing?

These are the important questions of Woke America! and not some color of a uniform of programmed people who only want to rape and kill vulnerable and defenseless people of differing cultures, sexual orientation and color to benefit the military industrial complex, big business and Trump.

I have been told this almost daily by the MSM, so it has to be true.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
https://images02.military.com/sites/default/files/2019-06/army-green-service-uniform-2-1200.jpg

Kiwi Brown is going to make a comeback

My dad said that he joined the brown army but mostly served in the green army.  He was issued brown boots and later when the uniform changed they would use black leather dye until those boots wore out.

The new uniforms are sharp
View Quote
Fucking legs

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top