Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

The Abortion War (Page 1 of 4)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/21/2024 9:40:32 PM EDT
Has begun in PA. And the Dems and leftists are killing it. I'm seeing commercials about this about every other spot this evening, and they've been playing them for awhile. Trump killed Roe v. Wade and will punish women who have abortions.

I hope the Right starts countering this and soon.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Countering them with…what, exactly? The two points you listed off are statements of fact
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure that you can reason with people who want to kill babies.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:47:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#3]
Overturning RvW was the dog catching the car.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
In before the repubs should not have any standards and the "genetics are fate, let the lefties kill their kids" (on a forum with ex-lefties and conservative children of lefties) crew?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
Countering them with…what, exactly? The two points you listed off are statements of fact
View Quote

Because people think that getting rid of RvW made abortions illegal. Maybe explain the truth that it's now up to the states?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Countering them with what, exactly? The two points you listed off are statements of fact
View Quote

Are they?

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/05/biden-twists-trumps-comments-on-tracking-pregnancies-and-punishing-women-who-get-abortions/
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Im hoping for a "Dem's Ultimate Nightmare" event.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
View Quote

This ^^

kwg
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The left are evil, Godless, heathens. They'll have to answer to that one day.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#12]
the supreme dorks killed trumps election by bringing up roe wade just before the election, they should be flayed for that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#13]
What's the general attitude towards abortion in PA? My family used to be democrats, but that was a nonstarter for them. That's a sample size of one though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AJE:

It did in the states that passed laws making abortion illegal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sawgunner73:

Because people think that getting rid of RvW made abortions illegal. Maybe explain the truth that it's now up to the states?

Did PA enact such a law?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#15]
If Brandon wins, the economy is surely doomed, nobody will have the money to kill their baby.

Trump is the only hope for being able to kill your baby.

Unintended, etc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

No it didn't. It put the authority in the states hands where it should be. Then the state chose to make it illegal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Right needs to ignore it and start playing videos that show the consequences of voting dem....wars everywhere, downtown phiilly, grocery store and housing costs....
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

No it didn't. The laws were made by the states. It just removed a fake constitutional right.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh no's democrats killing their Democrat tax payer leaching offspring.........
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Has begun in PA. And the Dems and leftists are killing it. I'm seeing commercials about this about every other spot this evening, and they've been playing them for awhile. Trump killed Roe v. Wade and will punish women who have abortions.

View Quote

Only young idiots would be swayed by such an argument.
Young idiots don't watch television commercials. Let them waste their money on these ads.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Nuclear derp

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not willing to fight the culture war until we fix the economy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#23]
What are you gonna do ? There isn’t anything you can do . Mothers that kill their children cant be reasoned with . They are completely fucked in the head . They have bought into the propaganda totally. Godless , selfish , whores . Fuck them evil bitches .
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PainefulCommonSense:
I'm not willing to fight the culture war until we fix the economy.
View Quote

Tell me you don't know how Communism works, without telling me...

Username does not check out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By cb69:

No it didn't. It put the authority in the states hands where it should be. Then the state chose to make it illegal.
View Quote

If you are a single issue voter, and abortion is that issue, it’s a distinction without difference.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

View Quote

It doesn't matter if abortion is murder or not, when even a committed, traditional, nuclear family can't afford to buy a house, a car, have a kid, and feed the family dog.

I have no idea what you think Paine had to do with abortion.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#27]
We are at war and it is good vs evil. It will take an awakening I do not if this country is ready for to turn this around. In my heart it feels it will become worse before it will get better. We are rotting from the top down and bottom up. Just an opinion .
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

This.  I wonder what tune those same people promoting the murder of unborn children will be singing when they die and are standing in front of God...
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Overturning RvW was the dog catching the car.
View Quote
Pretty much.  Useless Republicucks have been making all sorts of promises to church lady types, and now those promises are being called in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Countering them with what, exactly? The two points you listed off are statements of fact

You can't. They haven't known the truth since the case went before the court
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

They are willing to kill their own flesh and blood. That is the highest level of depravity.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:

This.  I wonder what tune those same people promoting the murder of unborn children will be singing when they die and are standing in front of God...
View Quote

If your argument depends on God's judgment then you will never win it on the mortal plane.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:50:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#34]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#35]

If your argument depends on God's judgment then you will never win it on the mortal plane.
View All Quotes

OP is talking about getting a connecting flight
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#36]

It doesn't matter if abortion is murder or not, when even a committed, traditional, nuclear family can't afford to buy a house, a car, have a kid, and feed the family dog.

View All Quotes

The culture war types have taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. Anybody remember the TEA Party and Occupy movements? The momentum they had that just disappeared? Yall ever think about what replaced those economic movements? Fucking reeeeeeing over trannies, racism, abortions, and other pointless boogie man bullshit. Yall think that shift was natural? lol
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:04:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Raider14:

The culture war types have taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. Anybody remember the TEA Party and Occupy movements? The momentum they had that just disappeared? Yall ever think about what replaced those economic movements? Fucking reeeeeeing over trannies, racism, abortions, and other pointless boogie man bullshit. Yall think that shift was natural? lol
View All Quotes

Economy collapse 08:OMG BLACK PRESIDENT! HES PROBABLY NOT EVEN BORN HERE!

2012: OMG HE IS STILL BLACK AND PROBABLY FROM KENYA AND A SECRET MUSLIM

2016: OMG RACIST PRESIDENT! HES PROBABLY A KLANSMAN

2024: guys, the McDonald's value menu double cheese is like 3 fuckin dollars and $25 gets me 4.5 gallons of gas, please stop.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

To be fair, I’m not sure there is much reasoning with people who honestly believe the pro-choice proponents actually “want to kill babies” either.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:13:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#39]

View All Quotes

I'm not looking to win my argument, rather in my heart know what is right and wrong.  It's their choice to promote the killing of unborn children and they will have to answer for it.  Maybe not now, but when they stand in front of God the ball won't be in their court.  All I can do is voice my opinion when asked and vote pro life.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:18:05 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

You *are* the right. So what are you doing to counter this messaging?
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:18:31 AM EDT
[#41]
How about telling the truth about abortion. That it's wrong to kill your unborn child, that there are services, many of them Christian that will help you with your needs. That at minimum you can give up your baby at a hospital or fire station. That abortion can and does cause profound remorse, emotional distress off the charts and other mental anguish for a life time for many, many women. Stuff like that. That or just give in and become pro aborts so you can have guns.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By piciphant:
the supreme dorks killed trumps election by bringing up roe wade just before the election, they should be flayed for that.
View Quote

Roe was overturned two years ago.

Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:22:58 AM EDT
[#43]

I'm not looking to win my argument, rather in my heart know what is right and wrong.  It's their choice to promote the killing of unborn children and they will have to answer for it.  Maybe not now, but when they stand in front of God the ball won't be in their court.  All I can do is voice my opinion when asked and vote pro life.
View Quote

So you would say you don't fight or campaign for candidates with a goal of limiting abortion? Because fighting for an anti-abortion plank as a component of your politics is more than voicing your opinion. It's organizing and fighting towards a goal.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#44]

To be fair, I’m not sure there is much reasoning with people who honestly believe the pro-choice proponents actually “want to kill babies” either.
View Quote

Look at the delusional twat who thinks Margaret Sanger wanted to promote bodily autonomy (2nd from the left). Oh the IRONY.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By NVCapCop:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/ZC7AHZEOYEI6TD3JUJ4V7SRTIM.jpg&w=1440
Look at the delusional twat who thinks Margaret Sanger wanted to promote bodily autonomy (2nd from the left). Oh the IRONY.
View Quote

If Sanger can't be divorced from eugenics, then by the same logic Jefferson (et al) can't be divorced from slavery.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

So , where exactly are those babys going ? The ones not being killed by abortion, I mean ? Dont get me wrong, the majority of abortions being carried out are probably a beneficial thing for society and I dont give one single fuck . It still is an absolutely barbaric thing to do tho and something that a country with morals and values would never consider. We aint that anymore.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Lemme guess.

You've never stood on the sidewalk in front of an abortion mill, have you?

It shows.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:35:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

So , where exactly are those babys going ? The ones not being killed by abortion, I mean ? Dont get me wrong, the majority of abortions being carried out are probably a beneficial thing for society and I dont give one single fuck . It still is an absolutely barbaric thing to do tho and something that a country with morals and values would never consider. We aint that anymore.
View Quote

Obviously there are still morals and values the liberals promote. They are very different from the calvinist ones which have long dominated the USA, but to claim the liberals don't have a value system they're seeking to impose is, flatly wrong.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#49]
This ought to be good, can't wait to see the replies to the above view of present day American values.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#50]
The culture war types have taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. Anybody remember the TEA Party and Occupy movements? The momentum they had that just disappeared? Yall ever think about what replaced those economic movements?         reeeeeeing over trannies, racism, abortions, and other pointless boogie man bullshit. Yall think that        was natural? lol
View Quote

Ah, kids these days, too young to remember anything before 2010, or 2000 at the earliest.

It shows.

The culture war, as you call it, is a forever fight - it always has been and always will be, and when you quit fighting it, you get what we have now.

Economy collapse 08:OMG BLACK PRESIDENT! HES PROBABLY NOT EVEN BORN HERE!

2012: OMG HE IS STILL BLACK AND PROBABLY FROM KENYA AND A SECRET MUSLIM

2016: OMG RACIST PRESIDENT! HES PROBABLY A KLANSMAN

2024: guys, the McDonald's value menu double cheese is like 3       dollars and $25 gets me 4.5 gallons of gas, please stop.
View Quote

Um ... the 08 economy collapse happened starting under bush 2. Obama just made it worse, and the only people that cared what his skin color was were people who self-identified as black and voted for him because they thought he was black (he wasn't, not culturally, not in the sense those voters thought he was).

You're rather hung up on race and post stuff that indicates your thinking is shaped by the mass media?

The freakout worthy stuff about obummer was his not being natural born, by his own admission, and far more importantly, the fact that he was an out and out marxist. We didn't know at the start what a community organizer was, but we found out pretty quickly that meant community-rabble-rouser. That and his breathing new life into racism.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
The Abortion War (Page 1 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top