BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You’re wrong, dude.

There were several GD’ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in ‘Atheist are all going to burn in hell’. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What American which is a native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorist"? Only an English as a 2nd language speaker would omit the "s" at the end of Terrorist.

A native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorists". No native English speaker would write like that.

In before they were referring to Terrorist as a singular person, we don't write like, nor think like that. It's not something we do. So, I call bullshit from the get go. I hope the accused "non-tipper" steps up, and calls them out on their bullshit.
You’re wrong, dude.

There were several GD’ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in ‘Atheist are all going to burn in hell’. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
Thread derailment...conductor forgot to throw the switch back after the topic went through....whoo whoo....don't let the daisy fool ya....
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The terrorist is going to Dallas Baptist University so maybe he is a Christian Arab.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
So... if the customer claims they didn't do it, what will the restaurant do then?  Fire the employee? ... somehow I doubt it.

Besides... even if the customer DID do it, it's not illegal.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What you did there OP.

I see it.

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#6]
title

Waiter named Kahlil explodes

Likely a terrorist
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When you pay your tab with cc, but plan on leaving a cash tip, you always put a zero on the tip line, or write cash.
This prevents guys like Khalid from entering a generous tip after you leave.
Customer should go back in there and confront this lying sack of goat semen and video it.
View Quote
I always write "on table" in that space, or something similar.

And the handwriting is clearly different.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500...
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You're wrong, dude.

There were several GD'ers in the once-weekly religious poop-flinging threads whom would always refer to we atheists in the singular, as in 'Atheist are all going to burn in hell'. Ignorance is often a domestic, not imported, problem.
View Quote
I started a thread about that once.  All of the examples in the OP were taken from posts in GD in which a member failed to properly pluralize a noun.  I don't know why this link insists on being cold:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/PSA-To-make-a-noun-that-ends-in-st-plural-add-an-s-to-the-end-/5-1883287/

Maybe this will work
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Many times we will leave a cash tip and not use our card to add the tip.

So either he got tipped and wanted to start shit or they left no tip and he mad.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#11]
This handwriting is of both a different handwriting angle and style. The noun isn’t pluralized, something I’d not expect from a native English speaker, yet is common from someone who speaks English as a second language.

For whatever reason (I’m surmising shitty service and/or a falling out with their waiter Khalil) the customer didn’t tip after accumulating a large bill, and the waiter added the note before posting it all over social media to get back at them.

I don’t know for sure, but I’m hedging my bets.

ETA: or as mentioned above, he filled in the tip line while leaving a cash tip. I don’t know what happened, but I sure know what didn’t happen.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Did the news article link to his gofundme yet?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't tip terrorist but will be served by them? Riiiiggght.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#14]
When did Terrorist become a race?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm no FBI handwriting analyst, but the "o"s in the comment and the zeroes in the amounts don't even come close to matching.
View Quote
My thoughts, too. Not to mention the angle at which the characters are formed.

But, if you got a minute, I have a good buddy I'll get down here.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Khalil didn't get a tip and filled that out himself.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#17]
No one caught that the tip "0" is European (with a slash through it) but the zero in the total is not?  Hardly conclusive evidence, but I am one of the few Americans I know that does that, and I slash all my zeros, not just some of them.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Khalil didn't get a tip and filled that out himself.
View Quote
The "T" are in a distinctive style. Comparing that handwriting to Khalil's would be a nothing job. He probably just shot himself in the foot with respect to his college ambitions.

oh well
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Fake.  These are almost NEVER real.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Why is this shit news every week?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Most times you get two receipts.  A "customer" copy and the restaurant copy where you write in the tip.  Looks like the customer left both on the table and the asshole decided to use the blank receipt as evidence of hate.

Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't believe you.jpg
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Bullshit.  The two zeros in the tip and total aren't the same style, and neither looks anything like the handwriting of the letter o in the text of the note.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#24]
The likelihood of someone forming their zeros and Os that differently is nil
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm going to take a SWAG and say that Kahil gave service less than acceptable, and got all butt-hurt because he didn't understand that the only required amount was 108.73.  Everything else was optional and conditioned on the level of service.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No one caught that the tip "0" is European (with a slash through it) but the zero in the total is not?  Hardly conclusive evidence, but I am one of the few Americans I know that does that, and I slash all my zeros, not just some of them.
View Quote
The Army teaches to slash the zero too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I'd love to have a better picture to work with of the apparently mis-matched ink

The thermal print seems to look the same from top to bottom, so I think it reasonable to assume that the written dollar amount at the bottom should look reasonably the same as the circle drawn around the name Khalil.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When you pay your tab with cc, but plan on leaving a cash tip, you always put a zero on the tip line, or write cash.
Customer should go back in there and confront this lying sack of goat semen and video it.
View Quote
Yep.  Bet the cash tip was on the table.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Nothing like laughing at the sunburned white guy in the deep sea fishing fighting chair.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'd love to have a better picture to work with of the apparently mis-matched ink

The thermal print seems to look the same from top to bottom, so I think it reasonable to assume that the written dollar amount at the bottom should look reasonably the same as the circle drawn around the name Khalil.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/46582/tip-612578.JPG
View Quote
supertroopersenhance.gif
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Khalil writes like a girl
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The "T" are in a distinctive style. Comparing that handwriting to Khalil's would be a nothing job. He probably just shot himself in the foot with respect to his college ambitions.

oh well
View Quote
Or he got a different waiter/waitress to write the note since the terrorist plays 3D chess, not checkers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Funny thing is only a foreigner would say ‘terrorist’ instead of ‘terrorists’
View Quote
I guess Arfcom is 87% foreigners then
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Fake, and a poor one at that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Can’t make a plural correctly for word ending in “-ist”... must be an arfcommer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
My job does too
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#38]
How is this "racist"?  When did terrorist become a race?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#39]
The “O” and the zeros look completely different.

Fake as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ironhand is correct.  I believe it is because words that end in "ist" "sound" like they end in an "s".

Terrorist, Atheist, etc "sound" like they end in an "s", so some people leave the "s" off when they actually mean the plural.

Drives me crazy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What American which is a native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorist"? Only an English as a 2nd language speaker would omit the "s" at the end of Terrorist.

A native English speaker would write "We don't tip terrorists". No native English speaker would write like that.

In before they were referring to Terrorist as a singular person, we don't write like, nor think like that. It's not something we do. So, I call bullshit from the get go. I hope the accused "non-tipper" steps up, and calls them out on their bullshit.
You’re wrong, dude.

Ironhand is correct.  I believe it is because words that end in "ist" "sound" like they end in an "s".

Terrorist, Atheist, etc "sound" like they end in an "s", so some people leave the "s" off when they actually mean the plural.

Drives me crazy.
Wow...

You and I agree on something besides ‘shooting stuff is fun’.

Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I do it when writing an alphanumeric sequence, like my user name, to distinguish between the two.  But I don't do so when the field or space is clearly expecting a number.

ETA: Looking at the note, that slash seems pretty large - writer might have been putting a slash through the space to keep someone from adding a numeral in front of the zero.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that this guy didn't learn it there
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#44]
If one of you ever encounters a server that you suspect is going to pull something like this, just use your phone to take a pic of the receipt before you leave the restaurant.

It's also helpful if your receipt gets altered to reflect a larger tip than intended
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#45]
T leans left. (rotate your screen appropriately, it still leans left.)

1 leans right.

Not possible....
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If one of you ever encounters a server that you suspect is going to pull something like this, just use your phone to take a pic of the receipt before you leave the restaurant.

It's also helpful if your receipt gets altered to reflect a larger tip than intended
View Quote
Unfortunately the "offended person" will simply say that the picture was taken before the note was written, which PROVES that it was premeditated.

Oh, and I always keep everything that isn't the Merchant Copy. Sometimes they will staple the food tab to the merchant copy - I pull the staple and keep it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fake news.

You have to go by the total.

$100 check
$20 tip
$110 total signed.

Merchant can only charge $110. You can also try to get in touch with the customer to correct the problem.

$100 check
????! Tip
$110 total signed

Guess what the merchant should charge?

Also just call the restaurant and tell them abou the changes tip. Person normally will be fired on the spot.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
a couple of points.

A. This didn’t happen.
B. The person who wrote the numbers is left handed, and likely a male. See the shape of the 8?
C. The person who wrote the note at the top is right handed and likely female.
View Quote
My assessment as well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Dude not from Middle Eat, he from United tate and ha a father that wa in the Military.

Not ure if real or fake...

it poible he jut hitty erver

Link Posted: 7/19/2018 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#50]

And here's a pic directly from his FB page  @Leisure_Shoot

Page / 4
Top Top