BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2022 9:22:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Army acu shirt and pants from the equipment exchange. Wear like nails, cheap and lots of pockets.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#3]
The mosquitos proof fishing shirts sold at academy.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I usually prefer to wear a UV long sleeve "fishing" shirts as well. Just get them whenever I find them on sale. Use them for kayaking, swimming, etc. as well.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@sparkyD

I never did find the mosquito proof shirts. Link or brand name? I have rhino skin for base layer, but I've never seen a regular shirt that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mosquitos proof fishing shirts sold at academy.

@sparkyD

I never did find the mosquito proof shirts. Link or brand name? I have rhino skin for base layer, but I've never seen a regular shirt that way.

They may not make them anymore. They were the Academy Magellan brand two layers with a mesh layer that the skeeters couldn’t bite through. Plus the mesh layer keeps the shirt from sticking to your skin. Scent blocker still makes them but they are extremely expensive for daily wear.
This one looks like it.  Fishing shirt
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Whats wrong with dedicated riding gear ?

and what type of riding?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing specifically, just looking for the best option for a day of trail riding on the Pioneer.
View Quote

I just started poking around this thread category while trying to look for ideas tp customize my Tacoma -----    

I didnt realize you were talking about SxS's  --   when i saw your thread title my mind clicked to Dual sport and off-road motorcycles

Then when i saw some more of your posts i realized we were talking about 4 wheeled machinery

Ive never spent any serious time in one except for buckling myself into one hard so i could take it around a motocross track ---  hitting 50 foot jumps in a side by side is exhilirating

But that said -- with capabilities to carry spares and extra gear, id probably just wear whatevers comfortable --- literally jeans, work boots and a flannel.  Then be able to strip things off as it warms up later in the day.    OR spare socks if you get doused

-----   I used to joke to my buddy that the side by side is a wonderful tool to carry the beer cooler for the rest of us, -- but they truly do seem like a fun way to spend the day poking around the back country
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the LAPG urban ops pants....generic nylon rip-stop cargo pants, cheap and lightweight.

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-urban-ops-tactical-pants.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top