Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2019 8:42:29 PM EDT
Looking at new soaps to try. I think he is a member here, so would like to throw some money to a good company. What's the preferred type of soap and what are some good scents? Was thinking of just trying the samples of the original. What type and scents do you guys like. I'm assuming it's best to just buy right from Kells, right? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been using Kell's for a couple of years and like it. I prefer the Kell's Original Hemp/Aloe Blend Shaving Soap unscented. The Shave Soap Intro Pack lets you try the unscented in plain, with Aloe & Ultra Aloe all for $5.00 plus shipping. They do have many scented types also. Sample cakes of the scented types are also available.
https://www.kellsoriginal.com/main.sc
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
its gtg. lots of nice lather.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Recently started using Kell’s, so far is is great, easy lather, slick, great shave.using the ultra aloe
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Kells is great soap, super easy to lather and super thick slick layer. I have some vanilla and I love the smell.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
How does Kells Ultra Aloe compare with Ogallala? In terms of scent, Ogallala is great but I can never get a good lather (Airy/Foamy) from it after many tries.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#6]
What's  going on with his site? Been getting an error  message for like a week now.

ETA... they just put a new site up. Not complete yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top