Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Am I the only one who thinks Crowder looks like Wayne Static?
View Quote

Nope, I've always thought the same.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Wishing you the best outcome and a speedy recovery Steven.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Feel better soon, Steven...
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, he is here in Minnesota at the Mayo.

One of the best hospitals in the world. He is in great care. The Mayo is so good it is the only hospital the House of Saud will use. They have their own wing. They paid for it. They just wanted the best doctors there is.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Steven, get better buddy. I've had enough death around me the past 3 months. No more.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Get well Steven
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Steven and his wife both have had some serious health issues both relatively young , kind of makes you wonder.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Steven and his wife both have had some serious health issues both relatively young , kind of makes you wonder.
View Quote

Wonder what...?
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Best to you Steve, get better soon.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Apropos of nothing, I find myself sitting here grateful that my income doesn't rely on being ever present in the public's eye. It's sort of a privilege, that I can find myself in a hospital bed and keep it between friends and family - and just forget the Internet for a while. Tweeting about it would be the last thing on my mind, and for that - I'm grateful. Better still, is that I don't have millions of people wondering how I'm doing. That actually has to be kind of a drag.
View Quote

Dude. Yes.

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Prayers out to him and his fam!

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Get well soon brother.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He's in Texas
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope he’s not dependent on the Canadian health care system.  If so not a good situation.

He's in Texas

Ugh.  Those Texas Canadian doctors are the worst.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I wish the man well. He does outstanding work. I also lament that he no longer posts here in GD.

If you do read this @StevenCrowder "Gett betta so we love you long time!"  
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#16]
The episode where he scared the Hodge twins with his dog might have been in the top 5 funniest things I've ever seen. Not bad for a Canadianese. He lurks, too. Get well soon, Steev Chowder!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

One of the best hospitals in the world. He is in great care. The Mayo is so good it is the only hospital the House of Saud will use. They have their own wing. They paid for it. They just wanted the best doctors there is.
View Quote

You sure about that?  In one of the Covid threads a poster here swears the Mayo Clinic is full of and ran by full-on Marxists.  That doesn't sound good for Crowder.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Hang on Steven !
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:22:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Feel better bro!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]
feel better brother
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#21]
We're praying for you, Crowder. You were a huge influence on me in your early Youtube days. I hope you come back better than ever and keep doing what you do best.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope he’s not dependent on the Canadian health care system.  If so not a good situation.

He's in Texas

Snow Mexicans gotta rep.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait, so with all the times he's made fun of Mohammed bin Salman, he had surgery in the clinic MBS funds?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Apropos of nothing, I find myself sitting here grateful that my income doesn't rely on being ever present in the public's eye. It's sort of a privilege, that I can find myself in a hospital bed and keep it between friends and family - and just forget the Internet for a while. Tweeting about it would be the last thing on my mind, and for that - I'm grateful. Better still, is that I don't have millions of people wondering how I'm doing. That actually has to be kind of a drag.
View Quote

I bet you would struggle through it for a 5m subscriber fan base and millions in earnings a year.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Prayers for ya Steven.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Up until this post maybe you were,
But now that you've said it, no, no sir you are not.

But holy shit, not just a little bit, like could be related.

Push it!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

With some hair spray, he could pull it off.  Yeah, just push it, Yeah, just push it!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:43:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Death? Almost died in December. Lets post about it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Good luck to you!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Isn't he a member here?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

i agree but i think i could deal with it for the 10 million a year income.

hope he heals quickly
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You sure about that?  In one of the Covid threads a poster here swears the Mayo Clinic is full of and ran by full-on Marxists.  That doesn't sound good for Crowder.  
View Quote

I am 100% sure he is here. And the Mayo is not full-on Marxist. Rochester Minnesota is a weird city. But it is not full on commie by any means.

It is one of the best hospitals in the world. They saved my brothers life.

Rochester is left leaning, but not as much as St Paul/Minneapolis is. Rochester is 60/40 whereas the Twin Cities is probably closest to 75/25 left to right.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wait, so with all the times he's made fun of Mohammed bin Salman, he had surgery in the clinic MBS funds?
View Quote

You would be correct.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRHP_94o4GX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Notice the location on this posting. He has been here for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Isn't he a member here?
View Quote

Indeed. Back when he was trying to get his name out, he had an account here and posted new videos.

I have the proud distinction of being the one who showed him (or whoever was running the account) how to use the Quote function so we would know who he was responding to. He hasn't posted much these last few years.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Get well soon Mr. Crowder
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pectus excavatum? I have it, but the dip is mild. Some people have a really sunken chest.
View Quote

I knew a guy with a huge depression in his chest. He did end up dying young.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, you are not.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some people thrive on it. I am more like you in that regard. I like peace and quiet. I have never, in all my days, felt like I wanted to be "famous".

I hope he gets better quickly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Get well ASAP.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't push it...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Get well Steven!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Isn't he a member here?
View Quote

Yes, @StevenCrowder

Hes not on here much anymore but was pretty frequent when he was getting started.

I love his show and glad he is one of us.

Get better bud, we're all praying for you.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, it's not like he's in the public eye as a side effect of pursuing some other passion, like acting, or sports.

The public eye is his passion, and he probably thinks of how many retweets and likes he might get on twitter the moment anything happens to him.

I genuinely don't understand it, it's as alien a concept to me as synchronized diving, or people who own reptiles. But, I realize it's very much his "thing."
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS

I have been in the hospital a lot and never once have I wanted my pic taken.  Its not a pic I would ever want to look back on, would only remind me of hard times.  But everyone is different.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes, @StevenCrowder

Hes not on here much anymore but was pretty frequent when he was getting started.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't he a member here?

Yes, @StevenCrowder

I thought he was a grifter when he first showed up, I've since warmed up to him. Get well soon, even though you don't come here anymore and will prob not see this

The mug you get is actually pretty nice too
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Prayers sent. Get well soon!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Get better Steven....For those of you clowning on him for not posting anymore, why the hell would he? He has nothing to gain and a lot to loose on a medium he cannot control; no doubt he's one of the top targets of the left so anything they could use against him they would. Hell, we have leftist instigators here and no doubt he would be goaded into posting something they could use.

I'm sure he lurks, I'm sure Colion Noir lurks, I'm sure many 'famous' people do....
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Get better Steven....For those of you clowning on him for not posting anymore, why the hell would he? He has nothing to gain and a lot to loose on a medium he cannot control; no doubt he's one of the top targets of the left so anything they could use against him they would. Hell, we have leftist instigators here and no doubt he would be goaded into posting something they could use.

I'm sure he lurks, I'm sure Colion Noir lurks, I'm sure many 'famous' people do....
View Quote

Who clowned on him for not posting anymore? I think a few of us mentioned it because people were asking if he was a member here and some others were @ commenting him.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top