Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 1:49:11 AM EDT
I've not seen a video from his YT channel in a couple of weeks.  His channel is still at YT, not completely poofed.

Is he on any other places like Bitchute or Rumble?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
BlazeTV.  Many of the Blaze talents are avoiding Yousuck like the plague.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Blaze hasn't been putting out much content lately. Has me worried.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:55:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I was wondering the same thing. That sucks, I pay for enough monthly subscriptions. I like his change my mind videos.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:06:26 AM EDT
[#4]
He hasn't had any content in a month. I might ask for a refund.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:06:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was wondering the same thing. That sucks, I pay for enough monthly subscriptions. I like his change my mind videos.
View Quote

You ain't gonna see change my mind for a while
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to inquire about his lack of presence here and at Parler.  Parler is still down, so this is it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:12:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I was just thinking about this earlier. I haven’t seen anything from him in weeks. Has he been active anywhere else other than YouTube recently?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#8]
He routinely takes long breaks at Christmas and in the summer. Been doing it for the last few years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:15:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He routinely takes long breaks at Christmas and in the summer. Been doing it for the last few years.
View Quote

Thanks. Hope that is all it is.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:21:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was just thinking about this earlier. I haven’t seen anything from him in weeks. Has he been active anywhere else other than YouTube recently?
View Quote

He did make a Tweet after the 6th, so he's still breathing somewhere. Just taking a break hopefully.

I suspect that a lot of conservative outfits like The Blaze, Daily Wire, etc are currently reevaluating EVERYTHING about their operations. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:44:28 AM EDT
[#11]
He's a member here, wonder if he'll get the notification?

@StevenCrowder , you okay bud?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks. Hope that is all it is.
View Quote

Now I'm concerned ??
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Free bump
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:16:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't think he's ever taken a break this long, hope the dude is alright. I really enjoy his content. He seems super stressed out all the time, and I can't blame him.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#15]
lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Probably went to camp
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:25:02 AM EDT
[#17]
As a mug club member , I was promised content. I’m pissed
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Who cares? He's a grifter, like Shapiro
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:34:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As a mug club member , I was promised content. I’m pissed
View Quote

I'm pretty sure Mug Club gets you access to all of The Blaze. There is other content there...

They had a few days there where content was slow coming but it seems to have picked up again.

Anyway, he posted on Facebook yesterday, so he's still breathing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]
He is showing up on MeWe
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:54:21 AM EDT
[#21]
He was going to help Q, but a soros double agent executed him with a Walther

I can't say more
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:26:14 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought I saw it posted somewhere that his wife was having health issues.  After he had health issues last year, I hope all is well with him and his family.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Who cares? He's a grifter, like Shapiro
View Quote

@Springer09

He puts out unapologetic conservative info,  current events,  and humor.   He reaches a younger audience that is under served.    He is on our side.   What more do you want?

List someone who you think is a better example of what you would prefer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:41:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@Springer09

He puts out unapologetic conservative info,  current events,  and humor.   He reaches a younger audience that is under served.    He is on our side.   What more do you want?

List someone who you think is a better example of what you would prefer.
View Quote

While it's probably not the case, it does often feel like the left circles the wagons with great success while the right is busy fighting itself.  Someone who is with you 90% of the time is a pretty damn good ally, politically speaking.  Hell, I'm one of the few who still respects McConnell, Graham, and Pence.  We need everyone we can get to pull, in a general direction, away from the totalitarian left (i.e. someone pulling ENE is still pulling to the east, generally speaking).

I do like Crowder.  I read somewhere that his wife might have had some health issues.  I hope that is not the case.  He is a valuable conduit to younger audiences.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#25]
He does this every year at this time. Usually takes mid December through like February off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top