Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 3:18:19 PM EDT
My kid asked to play poppy playtime. They beat chapter one so they asked for chapter two. I bought them chapter two and three.

I like to play games as well so I created a kids account for my kid. I selected poppy playtime as a game that my kid could play but, when they are logged in, they can only play chapter 1.

Right now they are logged into my profile to play chapters two and three. When I looked up wtf is going on, on my kids profile it says I have to buy chapter two and three.

I already own those, wtf.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
It may be that you have to choose what you can share with them in your account. I have family sharing on and I can choose what they are able to play from my library.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top