Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 6:03:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tech-Com]
I'd like to ask for prayers as I move forward, especially for how I can use an online ministry to reach people in person.

I think the answers to what needs to occur to help the struggling Churches of our nation can be found in looking back at how we stopped Acting in 20:20 due to Covid.

So I have been preaching and embracing Acts 20:20 as my strategy on how to best apply the Fruits of the Spirit.

"I did not shrink back from declaring anything that was helpful to you as I taught you publicly and from house to house," (Acts 20:20)

We know in 2020 public church services decreased and home visits became nonexistent.

We must start finding Shepards to gather the lost sheep in the public and that are also willing to teach them in their homes!

The channel just started and I uploaded my first podcast last night!

Thanks everyone here for being such a great resource of information. Even if we disagree sometimes, I believe we are all trying to give God glory!

https://m.youtube.com/@HomeWordBound
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Prayers your way for the word of God & the truth of the gospel be shared!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By G1F2-EE:
Prayers your way for the word of God & the truth of the gospel be shared!
View Quote
Thank You, just dropped a new video.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 7:11:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tech-Com] [#3]
3rd Video Uploaded!

The length of our days is seventy years. (Psalm 90:10) My goal is to be able to share God's Word through this channel for a total of 613,608 hours with viewers such as yourself. With every view, like, and subscribe you can join in fellowship with His Word for our collective lifetime!

At the time this video was uploaded we've achieved 10 / 613608 hours!

Your ideas are important to me! Your prayers also! May God Bless You!

Link Posted: Today 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
4th Podcast Uploaded

These days I place my faith in the Word to be fully adequate and I rarely go beyond what is written, such as reciting a poem as I did in this message, but this is a throwback to an earlier time  the core message of my first sermon behind a pulpit!

Link Posted: Today 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched one of your sermons. I enjoyed it but (this isn't a criticism) it was a little too fast and over my head. I watched the hand of God sermon. I will watch more. Thank you for sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top