Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 150
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a random question. Can anyone ID the blaster pistol Dedra Meero was using in the last episode?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am disappointed that we didn't get 2 or 3 more episode of strong women navigating those treacherous cocktail parties.   Maybe we can get a 90 minute cocktail party special between seasons.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brcarls:
I am disappointed that we didn't get 2 or 3 more episode of strong women navigating those treacherous cocktail parties.   Maybe we can get a 90 minute cocktail party special between seasons.
View Quote

"Captain EdgeLord has entered the chat"
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 103:
I have a random question. Can anyone ID the blaster pistol Dedra Meero was using in the last episode?
View Quote

It looked like a DL44 with slightly different attachments than the iconic ‘Solo’ model
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:

It looked like a DL44 with slightly different attachments than the iconic 'Solo' model
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It looked like a DL44 with slightly different attachments than the iconic 'Solo' model
That's what I initially thought. But at some points it looked like a Luger with gribblies and a DL44 looking muzzle device.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard it's good. I'll never know. Not giving the mouse a cent of my $$$ or a minute of my time.

To all the "but muh entertainment" idiots out there: this is not a "...nose to spite one's face" thing. WHATEVER I do instead of watching this show will be a more redeeming endeavor anyway. Nothing of actual value will have been lost.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By hhsmiley:
I heard it's good. I'll never know. Not giving the mouse a cent of my $$$ or a minute of my time.

To all the "but muh entertainment" idiots out there: this is not a "...nose to spite one's face" thing. WHATEVER I do instead of watching this show will be a more redeeming endeavor anyway. Nothing of actual value will have been lost.
View Quote
Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:14:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stampkolektor] [#8]

View Quote

make sure you get rid of anything "made in china" in your house while you are at it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Whatever you do instead of posting on internet message boards will be a more redeeming endeavor. Nothing of actual value will have been lost.
And yet, here we are.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

It may show up here eventually
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#11]
While we’re back on blasters, I found this one last night. Looks like a good, well thought out design. I ordered two for my kids for Christmas gifts.  

Andor Show MW-20 Blaster Assembly

“For my kids”
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AR-1904:
While we’re back on blasters, I found this one last night. Looks like a good, well thought out design. I ordered two for my kids for Christmas gifts.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvId77dotJM
“For my kids”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stoner01:
“For my kids”

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Well they don’t need/want my help with legos anymore. I have to up the ante a little bit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Next season on Housewives of Star Wars: Cocktail Parties and Lifestyles of the Empire's Most Elegant High-powered Women. Dialog, lots of dialog too, and if no dialog, panning out of deep thoughts... Cassian has straight up executed more people than Vader at a youngling's temple.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Like shit posting in this thread?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#16]

“For my kids”
View Quote

Playing with your kids is important
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

My nephews are quite young, but I try and make sure they get to see the range of toys that exist.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

“For my kids”

This was my 10 year old a couple days ago

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Speaking of blasters, we recently turned my little boy’s room into a ‘space station’ (that was his request) and one of the walls has a few SW weapons

And I’ve got a few myself

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#21]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
My nephews are quite young, but I try and make sure they get to see the range of toys that exist.
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

This is the way.

Toys available today are fucking amazing compared to the crap we had as kids
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#22]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/168740/FD5F6EC8-B98F-4CD2-973B-3EE254BD4C8B_jpe-2620233.JPG
View All Quotes

“For my kids”

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/168740/FD5F6EC8-B98F-4CD2-973B-3EE254BD4C8B_jpe-2620233.JPG

I mean, awesome stuff.  I got to be a "ghost" or KKK person multiple holloweens cuz back when
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
This is the way.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#24]

“For my kids”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By brcarls:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#27]
To be honest, I was unwilling to give this show a chance as I didn't particularly care for Rogue One (outside the Vader scene) and had no real attachment to the Cassian Andor character.

I have been damn impressed.  I'd been trying to think of what this show reminded me of, and it finally struck me in episode 10 that this show is really John le Carre in space.  Characters driven by ideological motives are shown as being ineffective and easy pickings for the ruthless, while those who compromise their conscience by engaging in realpolitik are the ones who actually achieve their goals.  That is classic le Carre.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Vol. 3 soundtrack should drop today.

If you like the soundtrack may I also suggest Deadmau5's 2018 orchestra and electronic album where's the drop.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Definitely Mauser Broomhandle based like Han's blaster. Same basic model, but has different accessories/mods.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
https://i.imgur.com/2DZmZKu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eICr3P9.jpg

Definitely Mauser Broomhandle based like Han's blaster. Same basic model, but has different accessories/mods.

View Quote
Nice!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Merr Sonn Power 5  but with the straight power cord. Luke uses a version of it in ESB.
Link Posted: 12/3/2022 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
There are ways. I don't give Disney a dime.
Link Posted: 12/3/2022 2:11:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Dug out my old Han Solo blaster.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2022 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#34]

Is that the one that sounds like a skilsaw? I fought many a battle from inside a giant holly tree with one of those. I’m glad to see someone still has theirs.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Skywarp2203:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6_5fjY54oQ
View Quote

Pretty spot on.

And a Lego minifigure just in time for Christmas….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#37]
1,741 views  Dec 18, 2022  #nicholasbritell #successionhbo #filmmusic
Composer Nicholas Britell won an Emmy for his music for the HBO series "Succession." The three-time Oscar-nominee talks with correspondent David Pogue about his scores for shows like the "Star Wars" series "Andor," and about his process for collaborating with such directors as Barry Jenkins ("Moonlight") and Adam McKay ("Don't Look Up").

Nicholas Britell: Knowing the score

Now you know the rest of the story
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 8:20:10 AM EDT
[#38]
2 weeks and a day until Bad Batch S2 is released.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
2 weeks and a day until Bad Batch S2 is released.
View Quote

I’m in the middle of a S1 rewatch. I have high hopes for season 2.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:05:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Serenity7] [#40]
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Vaquero:

Is that the one that sounds like a skilsaw? I fought many a battle from inside a giant holly tree with one of those. I’m glad to see someone still has theirs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vaquero:

Yes but I don’t think the sound works anymore.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:27:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:34:33 PM EDT
[#43]
i liked it! rogue one was best new SW.  this was doomed i felt but..... they some how made a decent show inspite of themselves
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Well made video. Some spoilers.

Star Wars: Nemik's Manifesto
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Is there an official website for this kind of stuff? I always find myself googling and finding third-party information.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

Is there an official website for this kind of stuff? I always find myself googling and finding third-party information.
View All Quotes

Everything I post is usually from the official Star Wars twitter account. I imagine they have a website but I don’t know.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Everything I post is usually from the official Star Wars twitter account. I imagine they have a website but I don’t know.
View All Quotes

Thanks. I guess I need to follow the Star Wars twitter account.

Link Posted: 12/24/2022 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Bad Batch season 2 airs at midnight tonight, in case anyone is interested. Not sure if it’ll warrant its own thread, but I’m looking forward to it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:49:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#50]
The official funeral march audio is up, in all it's echoing, background noise filled, missed notes glory.  
Forming Up/Unto Stone We Are (From "Andor: Vol. 3 (Episodes 9-12)"/Audio Only)

You can hear the band breathing and shuffling and so on, valves closing on wind instruments, birds (?), god knows what else.  

Doubling up on ear pro pays off today!
Page / 150
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top