Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2024 6:50:52 PM EDT
Do you believe in it. I do and I've been under a concerted attack for the past few weeks. Intense dreams which I can only describe as demonic incursions into my subconscious mind, waging war against my flesh is an ongoing battle that I'm struggling with. I pray the Lord delivers me from this fight.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you believe in it... Yes.
I will add you to my prayers
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bufschnelling:
Do you believe in it... Yes.
I will add you to my prayers
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Ephesians 6:12-18

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

Prayers for you.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes.  

Get in the secret place of the lord and live there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Ephesians 6:12 -   For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#7]
100 percent
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Sanelo:
Ephesians 6:12 -   For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
View Quote

This says it all and it is real. Prayers out for you brother.

Here's a good article about putting on the full armor of God. Tempted and unarmed
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tspike:

Here's a good article about putting on the full armor of God. Tempted and unarmed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tspike:
Originally Posted By Sanelo:

Good article, thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I was listening to a podcast with this dw pasulka lady who is “catholic” and started her research looking into “levitating saints”. Went to Vatican archive, saw all these details thst didn’t add up to being good, angels,  (st Francis etc) and showed to editor and editor said, this doesn’t sound like holy Bible , sounds like speieberg. Then she started pondering that, met a seccret space force/invisible college guy and he took her to crash retrieval site in NM. Then she wrote anothr book on the actual encounters with non human intelligence and humans , and what I’m driving at is this guy had this vision of archangel Michael coming to him saying, come watch me do battle, then he did. Flipping amazing! And allegedly AA michael appears in visions to lotsa folks all over world. I never looked into it much cause seemed like weird, catholic mysticism, but something is goin on, and it’s on the rise, so “seek God and his  righteousness “ is what I been pondering cause that verse says “even the elect might be deceived (if it were possible)”  or some such so I think we need to do our part, and search and know the scriptures, so that we can be “prepared to stand “
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Levels of Spiritual Warfare ~ Fr Ripperger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top