Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2023 2:22:25 PM EDT
My buddy hooked me up with a huge bag of ghosts and Carolina reapers so I dehydrated some and turned them to powder in my cheap coffee grinder (which will never be used for coffee ever). Heated up some local made unfiltered Louisiana honey and blended in the dust. It’s going to be great drizzled or spooned on the fancy cheeses and meats on Christmas Eve.

It’s also great on chic fil a chicken biscuits and chicken minis.

host pictures free
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 2:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn that looks good !!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome. What precautions are needed, if any, to avoid inhaling the dust?
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
“Shark Coochie Board”.

Link Posted: 12/24/2023 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NemesisMind:
Awesome. What precautions are needed, if any, to avoid inhaling the dust?
View Quote

I can’t say I’ve ever worn glasses, gloves, or a mask for superhots. Touching your eyes or your weener afterwards is a pretty bad idea though. I usually try not to breathe around the dust and still end up sneezing a bit. But it’s not some toxic chemical that will kill you from a mile away down wind.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By This_Is_Necessary:
“Shark Coochie Board”.

View Quote

Hey man....that is probably the most brilliant rendering of the word I have ever heard.   After years of not being able to remember or pronounce the proper term, I just went with chartreuse-coochie.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#7]
That looks awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top