User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2020 10:14:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone read this one?

It has good reviews so I tried. I made it 87, yes no $hit, pages in and had really no idea what the author was trying to tell. He was all over the map with character development and I was lost. I had to give up as I reading each page was painful.

View Quote
Wow, I've had this book since I was a kid!  In fact, I've been cleaning out my horde of books and I saw this one just a couple of weeks ago!

I don't remember if I finished it or just read part of it.  All I remember is that the characters encountered an ME 262, which fascinated me at the time because my interests were moving from tanks to jets.  This was probably very early 80's.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried to read that back in the day.  I don't remember if I finished.  It was meh...
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top