Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2019 7:51:01 PM EDT
Collider being used for?

I read a thread about Epstein in GD, and it had a reddit quote that discussed stuff we are being hidden from.  Aliens, space travel etc.

One of the things mentioned was the Hadron Collider.....implied like it was being used for nefarious purposes.

I know it is being touted as a big thing that will benefit mankind with the discoveries possible.

So whats so nefarious about it?  
I mean, I always figured it could accidentally be bad, like Half Life bad.  But, is there something sinister about its purpose being hidden from mankind?

Is it a gateway?   Can it accomplish star travel?  Is it a secret Satanic thing?  Will Cthulhu rise from it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Star gate
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 9:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Only nefarious use would be to create antimatter.

CERN is pretty open about what they are working on.
https://home.cern/
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
@MrHiggs

You wouldn't have any idea about any of this, would you?

Link Posted: 8/15/2019 10:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]
People's imaginations run wild when they don't understand things. CERN runs an accelerator that collides hadrons. It's one of many things they do, but there's nothing nefarious going on at CERN, at least I never saw anything that would hint at that.

eta. I always make sure people understand that cosmic rays at much higher energy shower in the atmosphere every day. Doing the same thing with an accelerator and putting detectors around it doesn't change anything.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People's imaginations run wild when they don't understand things. CERN runs an accelerator that collides hadrons. It's one of many things they do, but there's nothing nefarious going on at CERN, at least I never saw anything that would hint at that.

eta. I always make sure people understand that cosmic rays at much higher energy shower in the atmosphere every day. Doing the same thing with an accelerator and putting detectors around it doesn't change anything.
View Quote
Thank you for the reply. Much respect to you.

Is CERN not somewhat compartmentalized, that perhaps not everyone can see the big picture?

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but I know many people will not neccesarily accept your above statement.

You know, because MIBs etc.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is CERN not somewhat compartmentalized, that perhaps not everyone can see the big picture?

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but I know many people will not neccesarily accept your above statement.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony of this given my current place of work is too much.

Anyways...no compartments at CERN. We were very secretive during the Higgs discovery run up. We weren't allowed to talk about it outside of the Higgs group, but that was really to preserve integrity of the analysis more than anything. It was also a competition in some regards. Most everything anyone is doing is open to anyone who asks. If you are in the collaboration you are technically free to go to any meeting on any topic. There are swim lanes, and there is other stuff like smaller experiments that get less exposure, but it truly is open science.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Anyways...no compartments at CERN. We were very secretive during the Higgs discovery run up. We weren't allowed to talk about it outside of the Higgs group, but that was really to preserve integrity of the analysis more than anything. It was also a competition in some regards. Most everything anyone is doing is open to anyone who asks. If you are in the collaboration you are technically free to go to any meeting on any topic. There are swim lanes, and there is other stuff like smaller experiments that get less exposure, but it truly is open science.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this typical of such undertakings, or because of the processes unique to the project?
I understand that many nations have worked together on this.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is this typical of such undertakings, or because of the processes unique to the project?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say it's typical of big open science collaborations. Fermilab was pretty much the same way until the LHC turned on. It takes lots of people to put these things together and keep them running. It's hard to keep any kind of secret in that kind of environment, let alone about nefarious undertakings.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would say it's typical of big open science collaborations. Fermilab was pretty much the same way until the LHC turned on. It takes lots of people to put these things together and keep them running. It's hard to keep any kind of secret in that kind of environment, let alone about nefarious undertakings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate your time in answering my questions. This is a fascinating time to be alive.

Link Posted: 8/16/2019 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is Fermilab still up and running? Iirc they were doing something with a project here in MN.
Neutrino detector i think?
View Quote
Yes, @LowBeta is still keeping them ticking. They are upgrading for DUNE, the deep underground neutrino experiment. They will make a beam of neutrinos for them. It is a shell of its former itself though.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, @LowBeta is still keeping them ticking. They are upgrading for DUNE, the deep underground neutrino experiment. They will make a beam of neutrinos for them. It is a shell of its former itself though.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Full Bizarre, Demonic Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony, Satanic, New World Order, Illuminati Ritual

Totally normal, right?  
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I heard that CERN destroyed our world with the large hadron collider in 2012 and we have been living in a simulation since which is what has lead to so many people experiencing the Mandela effect.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I heard that CERN destroyed our world with the large hadron collider in 2012 and we have been living in a simulation since which is what has lead to so many people experiencing the Mandela effect.
View Quote
Well could you tell them to lower the temp for the programing in TX right now?   Too damn hot.  Baking.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Totally normal, right?  
View Quote
I'm confused as to what the Gothard tunnel has to do with CERN...
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 3:16:41 AM EDT
[#17]
So what's going on with this?

Link Posted: 8/18/2019 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, the universe is a holographic God brain.  So there's that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 5:46:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Totally normal, right?  
Thats worse than some indiana jones temple of doom shit.
Wtf.
Kind of shit.
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what's going on with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxN-VjrHDfU
View Quote
Summer Students. I've met some weird ones.
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#21]
We are detecting 'rogue' black holes all over the galaxy. I think maybe they were caused by civilizations getting to where we are and building large colliders which as a by-product generate tiny black holes that last only a micro-second - until one doesn't die. I don't think it will take more than a day or so for it to eat the earth and eventually the rest of the solar system.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's exactly what an alien from the future would say.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]
A Giant magnetic hole in the ground that sucks down money.
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We are detecting 'rogue' black holes all over the galaxy. I think maybe they were caused by civilizations getting to where we are and building large colliders which as a by-product generate tiny black holes that last only a micro-second - until one doesn't die. I don't think it will take more than a day or so for it to eat the earth and eventually the rest of the solar system.
View Quote
Would you mind linking to any articles in academic journals that support your theory? I'm particularly interested in articles you may have authored.
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 3:31:04 AM EDT
[#25]
I think it is a modern version of buying indulgences from the first estate. They even wear frocks. But then I think the only dark matter in the universe is between the ears of politicians and pundits.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top