Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2018 7:01:57 PM EDT
Democrats eating democrats to get at Trump in 2020.

So spread this far and wide. Mary Barra is a liberal democrat who just screwed over all of those liberal democrats to make Trump look bad. I wonder how they feel being bent over after they hear this one.

Hillary email on Wikileaks showing Barra as a possible Hillary VP pick:

Hillary VP pick email
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
When I go to buy a new car, I only look at USA made cars with the most USA made components.  Cars or trucks made outside the US (or possibly Canada) are not even considered.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
So you're buying a Honda or Toyota?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I go to buy a new car, I only look at USA made cars with the most USA made components.  Cars or trucks made outside the US (or possibly Canada) are not even considered.
View Quote
And now GM is not even on my radar anymore. Looks like the wife isn't getting that new Denali she wanted.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Huh?

The purpose of the business is to generate returns for the shareholders.  Its not to create jobs, help health Mother Earth, or to promote protections for the endangered mouse eared wingbat.

She closed plants with potentially failing/struggling product lines.  Its what shareholders demand of management.   Its not personal, and its not political.  And, she did not do this on her own.  Its was vetted up and down the line, and likely specifically approved by the Board.

Everyone wants to be a capitalist, right up until its time to do capitalist stuff like closing plants to enhance the bottom line.  Then, they get a case of the feelz.

Too bad feelz don't pay the rent.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]
"rough food groups"

mexican dudes
white chicks
white dudes
black dudes
military dudes
rich mother fuckers
Bernie Sanders
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"rough food groups"

mexican dudes
white chicks
white dudes
black dudes
military dudes
rich mother fuckers
Bernie Sanders
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"rough food groups"

mexican dudes
white chicks
white dudes
black dudes
military dudes
rich mother fuckers
Bernie Sanders
View Quote
Interesting who wasn't on the "short list"... Special Timmay.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Wut.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Huh?

The purpose of the business is to generate returns for the shareholders.  Its not to create jobs, help health Mother Earth, or to promote protections for the endangered mouse eared wingbat.

She closed plants with potentially failing/struggling product lines.  Its what shareholders demand of management.   Its not personal, and its not political.  And, she did not do this on her own.  Its was vetted up and down the line, and likely specifically approved by the Board.

Everyone wants to be a capitalist, right up until its time to do capitalist stuff like closing plants to enhance the bottom line.  Then, they get a case of the feelz.

Too bad feelz don't pay the rent.
View Quote
To Barra it is personal and it is political. She is a liberal democrat trying to push climate control to screw the average joe out of more tax money. Her governmental masters demand it. You can bet she'll push gun control too.

As for political, she is helping to push the, "bash Trump" resist agenda with this. This isn't about low car sales. This is about going to a different product line to push a UN agenda and it will end up in control. Michigan and Ohio went for Trump and the liberals want to make sure the people in these states don't see what President Trump's bring back manufacturing jobs. If you don't see that, you need to look around.
Top Top