Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/14/2023 9:45:27 AM EDT
Snow White and the Seven... Politically-Correct Companions? First pictures of new Disney live-action remake show princess walking with diverse band of merry men and women after row over using dwarf actors
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12298801/EXCLUSIVE-Snow-White-Seven-Politically-Correct-Companions.html

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho it's off to the job centre they go — for the seven dwarves have been replaced by 'magical creatures' for Disney's live-action remake of Snow White.
Rachel Zegler, who plays the fictional princess, has been pictured for the first time with her new companions who appear to be a mix of genders, ethnicities and heights.
The actress, wearing Snow White's famous yellow and blue dress and a red cape, is trailed by the group who are dressed in brightly colored clothes and carrying work tools. They were spotted shooting scenes in Bedfordshire on Thursday in pictures obtained exclusively by MailOnline.

Disney announced that 'magical creatures' would replace the seven dwarves to 'avoid reinforcing stereotypes' after Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage criticised the 'f****** backwards story' last year.

'I was a little taken aback when they [Disney] were very proud to cast a Latina actress as Snow White, but you're still telling the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs,' he told Mark Maron's WTF podcast. 'It makes no sense to me. You're progressive in one way and you're still making that f***ing backwards story about seven dwarfs living in a cave together, what the f*** are you doing, man? Have I done nothing to advance the cause from my soapbox? I guess I'm not loud enough.'

Disney bosses also came under fire for giving the titular role Zegler, despite the story being about a traditionally 'fair' German princess. The film - which also stars Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot as the evil stepmother - is set to be released in March 2024.

Co-written by Barbie's Greta Gerwig, the upcoming adaptation will not feature a Prince Charming and will instead focus on a 'stronger' Snow White who dreams of becoming a leader.

Ms Zegler previously addressed reports that the film was trying to be politically correct, claiming that the story needed 'refreshing'.

She said: 'People are making these jokes about ours being the PC Snow White... yeah, it is - because it needed that.

'Our version is a refreshing story about a young woman who has a function beyond Someday My Prince Will Come.'

The Colombian-American actress faced scrutiny by some critics after she was cast as Snow White, who was described as having 'skin as white as snow'.

In a since deleted tweet, she wrote: 'Yes I am Snow White; no, I am not bleaching my skin for the role.'

Original movie:

New woke remake, including dropping the "dwarfs" from the name and Snow White no longer has  'skin as white as snow' with a Columbian actress palying the role:

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Still needs a Brazzers logo
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I did a keyword search before posting and while I was typing this post, the other person posted.  My post and the other one were made within six minutes of each other.  But a dupe is still a dupe!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Some people here really love the rat.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#7]
DIS stock continues to fall. Couldn't happen to a more deserving woke company.
We used to be annual pass holders for WDW, but no longer. We dropped Disney+, and ESPN is dead to me too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Disney, Guaranteed not to watch this or have it in my house hold for my grand kids...

I wish they would just sell everything to do with Starwars to another company and fuck off.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Dwarves
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Wokeness aside, could they have found a less appealing looking group to play the dwarves? There is not an attractive actor in the whole lot.

I want kids to be entertained by movies like this, not given nightmares.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess they are perfectly fine with movies that tank at the box office.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:14:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I guess they are perfectly fine with movies that tank at the box office.
View Quote
That high ESG score comes with a hefty price tag.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Blow and the 7 gypsies.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Completely doing away with "Disney Princess" ideas might not be the worst thing for little girl mindsets. Seems like a lot of them use those ideas as an instruction manual, rather than fantasy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:. My post and the other one were made within six minutes of each other.  But a dupe is still a dupe!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#18]
FFS.  I would not take a child to see a Disney flick.

BTW, even the old Disney flicks like Snow White, Cinderella all offered the "prince charming" and "happily ever after" BS upon American girls.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Lmao.   That's perfect for this.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Nope.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Does the evil stepmother wear a red hat ??
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#23]
They should have her getting railed by the 7 persons  and then have her wonder why Prince Charming denies her his essence.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Snow White and the Seven... Politically-Correct Companions? First pictures of new Disney live-action remake show princess walking with diverse band of merry men and women after row over using dwarf actors
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12298801/EXCLUSIVE-Snow-White-Seven-Politically-Correct-Companions.html

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho it's off to the job centre they go — for the seven dwarves have been replaced by 'magical creatures' for Disney's live-action remake of Snow White.
Rachel Zegler, who plays the fictional princess, has been pictured for the first time with her new companions who appear to be a mix of genders, ethnicities and heights.
The actress, wearing Snow White's famous yellow and blue dress and a red cape, is trailed by the group who are dressed in brightly colored clothes and carrying work tools. They were spotted shooting scenes in Bedfordshire on Thursday in pictures obtained exclusively by MailOnline.

Disney announced that 'magical creatures' would replace the seven dwarves to 'avoid reinforcing stereotypes' after Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage criticised the 'f****** backwards story' last year.

'I was a little taken aback when they [Disney] were very proud to cast a Latina actress as Snow White, but you're still telling the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs,' he told Mark Maron's WTF podcast. 'It makes no sense to me. You're progressive in one way and you're still making that f***ing backwards story about seven dwarfs living in a cave together, what the f*** are you doing, man? Have I done nothing to advance the cause from my soapbox? I guess I'm not loud enough.'

Disney bosses also came under fire for giving the titular role Zegler, despite the story being about a traditionally 'fair' German princess. The film - which also stars Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot as the evil stepmother - is set to be released in March 2024.

Co-written by Barbie's Greta Gerwig, the upcoming adaptation will not feature a Prince Charming and will instead focus on a 'stronger' Snow White who dreams of becoming a leader.

Ms Zegler previously addressed reports that the film was trying to be politically correct, claiming that the story needed 'refreshing'.

She said: 'People are making these jokes about ours being the PC Snow White... yeah, it is - because it needed that.

'Our version is a refreshing story about a young woman who has a function beyond Someday My Prince Will Come.'

The Colombian-American actress faced scrutiny by some critics after she was cast as Snow White, who was described as having 'skin as white as snow'.

In a since deleted tweet, she wrote: 'Yes I am Snow White; no, I am not bleaching my skin for the role.'

Original movie:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/07/14/12/53368557-12298801-New_direction_Disney_is_taking_a_different_approach_with_the_cha-a-142_1689332652587.jpg

New woke remake, including dropping the "dwarfs" from the name and Snow White no longer has  'skin as white as snow' with a Columbian actress palying the role:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/07/14/12/73212119-12298801-image-a-139_1689332652585.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/07/14/12/73212129-12298801-image-a-144_1689332652588.jpg
View Quote
welcome to my world or rather former world
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wokeness aside, could they have found a less appealing looking group to play the dwarves? There is not an attractive actor in the whole lot.

View Quote

Been trying to make that clear for the last year
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#26]
And so, the anti-white racism continues.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Better snow white.
Rammstein - Sonne (Official Video)
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Next up....cocaine can't be white anymore and you can't call it snow.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, another movie I won't pay to see.
View Quote

That is the answer. Disney is not the Disney we knew a few years ago. Don’t give them a dime. They will either change their ways or go broke.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think she eats a lot of fast food.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#31]
The failed films that are pushing a particular view/agenda are failing by design.  Push out terrible products and then blame racism and misogyny for the failures.  The usual suspects will take to screeching that this is just further proof how terrible anyone that doesn't support their agenda is.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#33]
I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#34]
dedreckon: I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress
View Quote

The decision to demographically replace the working class of White Americans in their own country with Mesoamericans was made decades ago.  Reagan could have stopped this but instead let the 1986 Amnesty go through which pushed this genocidal invasion full steam ahead.  Disney is trying to make money off it while they push out propaganda to normalize the replacement.

>But my 4ft8in Guatemalan Mayan wife is listed as Caucasian on her paperwork, so she's basically Jamestown Stock.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Snow person is human traffic enabler!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress

View Quote

Check out Mexican soap operas some time, lots of blondes
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Looks like 6 little people were cut out of acting roles

ableist bigots  
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not wasting my time, or money on a woke shit show.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They could have done better with the Smurfs.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Dwarfs?  I say smurves and I say milves because of wolves and of elves.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't care about casting for the lead, but the fucking dwarves look like shit.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no stepmother in Snow White.

The evil queen is smoking hot.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm not wasting my time, or money on a woke shit show.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole Mexican upper class is 99% euro and whiter than me. But they all seem to push the La Raza, open borders shit like that Jorge dick who's always on MSNBC and menstrating about Trump.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The decision to demographically replace the working class of White Americans in their own country with Mesoamericans was made decades ago.  Reagan could have stopped this but instead let the 1986 Amnesty go through which pushed this genocidal invasion full steam ahead.  Disney is trying to make money off it while they push out propaganda to normalize the replacement.

>But my 4ft8in Guatemalan Mayan wife is listed as Caucasian on her paperwork, so she's basically Jamestown Stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
dedreckon: I like how they always push the hispanic angle but you look at most of those hispanic actresses these days - the Wednesday chick, Eva Longoria, both push all this La Raza and I've been discriminated against crap and they sure don't look like most of the hispanics I see and know. Pretty damn European. Same with this actress

I remember Victor Davis Hanson writing about rural California being taken over and he used to point out that they don't even speak Spanish, and whatever language they do speak they can't write it or do much else.

But hey, Eva Longoria needs a maid and so do the rest of the Hispanic grifters in LA.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#46]
GD will still line up to give money to Disney
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#48]
The Snow White role player at the parks is usually pretty hot. I'm a sucker for dark hair, black hair in particular. I always horned in on the kids, who were with us, photo ops.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Some people here really love the rat.
View Quote

When's the next best Disney hotel for my vacation thread....or my wife owns my balls and I have to support Disney thrwad
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#50]
I know the dwarves’ names:

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer
+
?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3