BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2018 2:08:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I know this thread is a month old, but I just switched to the prince from a wismec kit. Before that was the cloud beast and I really did not like it(I am more interested in flavor than vapor production). The prince seems to be a little better in the flavor department, but its not "good". I would say the flavor in the cloud beast was minimal at best depending on coil, with the prince it is a little better. I have been vaping as long as I have been a member on these forums if that gives a frame of reference on vaping experience.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Appreciate that, will have to try. Normally those tanks are too muted for my attention span.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top