Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2021 3:54:49 AM EDT
Anybody use the Pitbull by skull shaver? I'm getting tired of shaving with a blade due to irritation on the back of my head.

I was thinking of trying one out but wondered if they actually give a close shave.

Is there another brand of head shaver that works better?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Works great. No issues with mine. Shaves very close. Not razer close, but next best thing. Comfortable to hold and seems to form to curvature of head well.

I also use a Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 and does just as well.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Love mine.  It works great.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Braun Series 9 works well.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I kind of got busy and forgot about this thread.

I'll probably buy one and give it a try.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine died after 3-4 months of daily use, and they won’t honor their warranty without a receipt proving it is from an authorized reseller.  Since mine was a gift from my MiL and she did not provide a gift receipt, I decided to just give up and go back to razors.  When it did work, it worked well.  Everything but the top of my head is pretty thick, so I guess that killed it.  I really am missing out on a pretty sweet skullet by doing all this head shaving.

Not saying don’t buy it, just be sure to buy from an authorized seller (e.g. not Amazon) so that you can get it repaired or replaced under warranty if you have problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top