Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Hung for being an ass = YES.  Tared and feathered = Hell yes.
Treason?  No where near the definition of treason in the Constitution.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he's just throwing their words back at them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
That's what I get out of it, as well. About damn time...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
MAGA not Mega
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:41:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Look at all the people here defending and supporting the DemoRats.  I knew this place was full of Marxists, now I have proof.  Why their allowed to keep posting here...I can only imagine it is part of a deeper plan to out them, hopefully.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tar and feather.
View Quote
Well, it was in use during the writing of the Constitution..
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Look at all the people here defending and supporting the DemoRats.  I knew this place was full of Marxists, now I have proof.  Why their allowed to keep posting here...I can only imagine it is part of a deeper plan to out them, hopefully.
View Quote
I can understand the owners of this website not kicking out democrat members.  There are plenty of gun owning democrats.  But this is a gun forum, and we have members advocating for gun confiscation.  That makes no sense to me.  But it is their website to do what they want with it, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Schiff was much more likable in his earlier days when he played the Latka character.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is how I took it, too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I appreciate some of you folks clarifying the definition of Treason for us all. I really do.

It's just that there is no longer any rule of law.

There is no constitution, as you will soon be made aware.

There is no justice system as you are (most likely) already aware.

Lawless forces have destroyed the Former USA and are now in the process of rebuilding it in thier image. It just isn't clear to everyone yet. It will be, soon.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly ^^^

More Shifty games:

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Arrested and hard labor for life.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
The real questions is "If he was under investigation by the Feds, could he still perform his duties as committee chair?"
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No what Adam Shit is doing is not treason, just lying
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You tell me:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

It's a political process.  There is no judge presiding over the House to ensure that they do it right.  They vote, and that's that.

We the People get to vote them out of office if they abuse the process.
View Quote
No, we don't.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Amazing that some here believe that telling the truth makes you a marxist democrat and backing up every bit of nonsense the president says is a good way to save the country
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well then start the revolution.

Or we can say they are guilty of "Treason" if it makes you feel better.
View Quote
It's cute that your response is for me to "start the revolution" instead of trying to defend your position, which is that "we the people" are able to vote the treasonous scoundrels from office and restore the Republic.

We are clearly not able to do that as it makes no difference who is in office at any given time and you know it. This is because unelected bureaucrats run the government and routinely trample our rights.

Arguing otherwise is so untenable a position that you must instead resort to the above comment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#22]
They are waging war on us. Taking our liberty and freedom. Stealing elections.  It's treasonous.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So what are you going to do besides whine about it?
View Quote
I am going to do what I have done for the last few years. It's what I am doing now. I am going to try to expose and break the programming that people like you constantly spew out to support the illusion that we are living in a functioning Democratic Republic.

If that triggers you, there is probably a good reason.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He doesn't have the power to remove a sitting president. The Senate does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lying to remove a sitting president is?
How about fabricating evidence in an effort to charge a sitting President with “high crimes”?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#25]
All top Dems realize this is a continued coup attempt. Schiff is a major player, and he damn well knows what he's doing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Clearly Trump does not know the constitutionally-limited definition of treason (or doesn't care). Not surprising. What Schiff did was wrong, but it does not even remotely amount to treason.
View Quote
Some people (Schiff) said some things...that's all.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I appreciate some of you folks clarifying the definition of Treason for us all. I really do.

It's just that there is no longer any rule of law.

There is no constitution, as you will soon be made aware.

There is no justice system as you are (most likely) already aware.

Lawless forces have destroyed the Former USA and are now in the process of rebuilding it in thier image. It just isn't clear to everyone yet. It will be, soon.
View Quote
At some points each side puts our their identifiers or uniforms and fights the other side.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It’s “hanged.”

I don’t know why that bugs me, but, that’s just me.
View Quote
Worry not..youll feel better if you get to pull the lever to drop gallows plank...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Heck, I'm not triggered.  I'm amused.

You continue with your super-effective efforts to shatter the illusion that we are living in a functioning Democratic Republic.

Let us know how it works out.
View Quote
I notice you don't wish to argue that I am incorrect. Good.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You tell me:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

It's a political process.  There is no judge presiding over the House to ensure that they do it right.  They vote, and that's that.

We the People get to vote them out of office if they abuse the process.
View Quote
So congress can vote to impeach based on an innocent phone call but the president cannot accuse one of their sitting members of treason?

That is exactly what they are accusing the president of and are making moves to impeach him for it.

It's all political though so we shouldn't worry one bit what these jackals in Congress are doing...acting on behalf of criminals in the government trying to undermine POTUS and the American people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Back in the day, stuff would have happened.
View Quote
In Clinton's day?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's irrelevant.

If you have concluded that we are no longer living in a functioning Democratic Republic, I assume that you intend to:

a)  do something about it or

b) do nothing about it.
View Quote
Do you think you are living in a functioning Democratic Republic?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yes.  They can Impeach the President because they do not like his hair, but you cannot charge someone in a Court of Law with Treason, without it meeting the legal requirements for such a charge.

They could even Impeach because they think his hair is "treasonous."  It doesn't matter.  There are no burden of proof requirements.  It's all political.

You should definitely worry about it and hold them all accountable.

But don't hang your hat a bad legal definitions and misinterpretations of the US Constitution.  That never helps.
View Quote
The constitution doesn't say they can impeach for any reason. The burden of proof is just as necessary with congress as it is with the President. Both must provide proof for their accusations.

It isn't "all political". Elements of impeachment are also legal as well. That is why they haven't called a vote for it yet, the legal aspect is missing.

Question is: who will find evidence for their accusations first?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hung for being an ass = YES.  Tared and feathered = Hell yes.
Treason?  No where near the definition of treason in the Constitution.
View Quote
Neither has anything Trump done yet the Dems keep pressing treason. It for tat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Imagine what would happen if they were doing this shit to Killary!
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#40]
I would have him pulled apart by horses.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Snap that little commie's neck.

Prong - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck (Stereo)
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Exactly ^^^

More Shifty games:

View Quote
Funny that all these politicos have personal family business dealings tied in with their diplomatic involvements... Kerry and Vietnam, Reid and China, McCain and Graham with Georgia and the Ukraine etc...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Im assuming he will get the same punishment as hillary... nothing but words.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Tar and feather him and place him in a stockade on the lawn of the capitol.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Schiff was much more likable in his earlier days when he played the Latka character.
View Quote
You noticed that too ...

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The thing about Impeachment, is that there is no actual "burden of proof" requirement.

The House and the Senate establish their own rules, and they can break them at will.

There is no Judge or Court which has the power to overturn and impeachment, because it is a political process, and not a legal process.

They can Impeach a President for eating a ham sandwich.  This has always been true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lying to remove a sitting president is?
How about fabricating evidence in an effort to charge a sitting President with “high crimes”?
The thing about Impeachment, is that there is no actual "burden of proof" requirement.

The House and the Senate establish their own rules, and they can break them at will.

There is no Judge or Court which has the power to overturn and impeachment, because it is a political process, and not a legal process.

They can Impeach a President for eating a ham sandwich.  This has always been true.
Agreed. My question is in regards to whether colluding with a foreign gov’t, to fabricate evidence in an effort to charge a sitting President with a “high crime”, reaches the legal definition or threshold of treason. This question has nothing to do with the impeachment process.

I know the definition of Treason and I could make an argument that it does.

ETA: As other posters have opined, Trump isn’t concerned with the definition of treason. And for good reason. He’s in a political battle against those that would destroy the foundation of our nation using any means necessary. He’s using an effective word with a specific intent.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
This.  They can say pretty much anything they want on the floor of the house or senate
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
What they are doing is attempting a coup d'état and thus treason. No crime and no misdemeanor so Legal removal from office is unconstitutional. They have repeatedly attempted to remove him from office even before he was sworn in. Enough! If they take control of government illegally, they will be dreadfully sorry. I don't see most Americans standing idle with an illegal government like this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fuck yes . If you want what’s left of this republic to believe that any fucking justice exists in this country, we better start seeing some motherfuckers in cuffs . Yes , fuck is by far my favorite word . It’s like the perfect little four letter nugget of whatever I need it to be .
View Quote
You may lack a better vocabulary but that's what happens with low IQ. What did you really mean?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly ^^^

More Shifty games:

View Quote
WT actual FUCK IS GOING ON
Changing the whistle blower form, Brennan[pos] is encouraging people to come forward FUCK THE DEMS FUCK BRENNAN FUCK SCHIFF
It's gotta be boogaloo time right
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top