Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2020 9:32:35 PM EDT
Another shipping question:
A buyer in CA wants to purchase my Colt "M4 Carbine" lower.  As I understand it, "M4 Carbine" is not on California's "assault weapon" list.  
One local FFL here said they absolutely won't ship to CA, another one wasn't sure but thought it should be ok.  The buyer's FFL in CA said "just put it in a priority box and don't tell anybody what it is" ...yeah screw that.

If it does turn out to be legal, do I need to make it featureless first?

Can someone who actually knows CA AWB law point me to some definitive information?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Delete dupe
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Save yourself some grief and don’t send Anything to California.  Did you get any other offers?  Is this guy offering a few dollars more? Sell it to someone else.  How much you want for it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The buyer's FFL in CA said "just put it in a priority box and don't tell anybody what it is"

This = NOPE
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once the CA ffl has jt, it becomes their problem.
View Quote

This.

LEO can buy off list firearms as well. That’s between the dealer and the buyer at that point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top