Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/21/2018 2:55:16 AM EDT
Miller was the highest-ranking officer initially at Stoneman Douglas when a 19-year-old former student marched into the school Feb. 14 and killed 17 with an assault rifle.

At a meeting last week of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission — a state panel reviewing the shooting — the chairman denounced Miller for his failure to act.
View Quote
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-ne-parkland-school-shooting-jan-jordan-20181120-story,amp.html
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.  All the budgets and technology in the world won't save you if everyone is gonna be a pussy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Draining the glades.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:03:24 AM EDT
[#3]
The article fails to reveal that Israel is also a fucking complete piece of shit that should resign.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]
That lesbian captain was a diversity hire that had no business being in a position of authority. The pussies under her should be fired, and not permitted to be leo again.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That lesbian captain was a diversity hire that had no business being in a position of authority. The pussies under her should be fired, and not permitted to be leo again.
View Quote
They sacrificed children's lives on their PC altar.

And they'll never understand it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:46:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The article fails to reveal that Israel is also a fucking complete piece of shit that should resign be fired with no pension and face charges.
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:48:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Andy Pollack, father of one of the slain teens, called on other public servants to step down, too — those who shrunk from confronting the gunman or failed to provide Cruz with the proper psychiatric care and educational services.

“My daughter was murdered,” he said. “Now step up and accept responsibility for all your failed tactics that day and leading up to the 14th. The mental health caseworkers and the school administrators — they need to start coming clean.”
View Quote
Regardless of how this fellow feels about firearms, he's spot on here.  Plenty of missed/ignored opportunities to prevent this from happening.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad she’s gone but another agency will hire her for their chief most likely a college.

Things still bug me about that shooting. Too many Broward deputies didn’t go inside the school while the shooting was going on. It has to be a training issue. I bet they were trained NOT to go in just as my agency was in the beginning years of active shooter. Thank goodness most depts dumped that.

Maybe it was just on the direct orders from capt diversity. Who knows.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:39:08 AM EDT
[#10]
All the school shootings have been done by kids. These fucks can't go kicking doors like they are badasses? You tote the gear, do your job.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#11]
May God forgive me for saying this but I hope that all who stood by and did nothing, while the unarmed coaches, teachers, and JROTC kids gave their lives to save others... Those that either through their inactions, stupidity, or gross incompetence, lead to carnage on the 14th of February... I want that moment in time to forever burn in their minds in an endless loop of second guessing their every action that day.  May their cowardice eat slowly at them until each and every one winds up sitting on the edge of a bed, in a cheap hotel room, and eats their own gun.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
Thank you for posting that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#13]
The Sheriff himself is at fault.  Sheriff Israel needs to resign.  He enabled the environment of letting criminal students off, he failed to maintain reasonable concurrent training standards and practices.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:52:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
This, and we are all avoiding the elephant in the room. The reason why kids are dying in school shootings, is primarily because ONE OR MORE of our kids are the sick fucks doing it. Somewhere, in a school someplace in America, there is a sick fucking kid intent on doing harm. The parent sees it and sweeps it under the rug, the classmates, the teachers, counselors - all to protect that kid - at the expense of other kids' lives.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:57:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This, and we are all avoiding the elephant in the room. The reason why kids are dying in school shootings, is primarily because ONE OR MORE of our kids are the sick fucks doing it. Somewhere, in a school someplace in America, there is a sick fucking kid intent on doing harm. The parent sees it and sweeps it under the rug, the classmates, the teachers, counselors - all to protect that kid - at the expense of other kids' lives.
View Quote
The worst part is that school systems try to keep kids like this in crisis resource centers, protect them with IEP’s, etc. They do their best to keep the fucked up kids in the schools, under report, etc to keep the money flowing.

There are so many fucked up kids on meds who never get the treatment they need to protect themselves and others.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:12:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
May God forgive me for saying this but I hope that all who stood by and did nothing, while the unarmed coaches, teachers, and JROTC kids gave their lives to save others... Those that either through their inactions, stupidity, or gross incompetence, lead to carnage on the 14th of February... I want that moment in time to forever burn in their minds in an endless loop of second guessing their every action that day.  May their cowardice eat slowly at them until each and every one winds up sitting on the edge of a bed, in a cheap hotel room, and eats their own gun.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#17]
To be brutally honest, the reaped what they have sown.
“We’re not going to continue to arrest our kids,” he added. “Once you have an arrest record, it becomes difficult to get scholarships, get a job, or go into the military."

Know what else is difficult to get with an arrest record/Baker Act?
Firearms.

Police were at that little scumbags house what, 33 times in the year leading up to the event?
Even once for throwing his mother into a wall... that's a DV charge at the least... and yet...
We should be subject to "universal background checks" when there's a good feelz initiative known as the Promise Program that has been initiated nation wide?
Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel backed Runcie’s plan to diminish the authority of police in responding to campus crime. A November 2013 video shows him signing the district’s 16-page "collaborative agreement on school discipline,” which lists more than a dozen misdemeanors that can no longer be reported to police, along with five steps police must “exhaust” before even considering placing a student under arrest.

In just a few years, ethnically diverse Broward went from leading the state of Florida in student arrests to boasting one of its lowest school-related incarceration rates. Out-of-school suspensions and expulsions also plummeted.
View Quote
^God forbid Broward looks like an out of control shit hole. Lest the carpet baggers see it as a bad place for the ChildrunzTM
Gotta get that sweet, sweet, north east transplant money to support the HOAs and development efforts...

Read more Here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Amazing how not one MSM source has poked that Promise Program balloon with a stick...
Total silence on that one...

They sure as hell commented on Marion Hammer and her efforts to fund the JROTC program and conflated that as being solely responsible for training him how to kill...
Turn a blind eye to shit like
"Broward County adopted a lenient disciplinary policy similar to those adopted by many other districts under pressure from the Obama administration to reduce racial ‘disparities’ in suspensions and expulsions,” said Peter Kirsanow, a black conservative on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in Washington. "In many of these districts, the drive to 'get our numbers right' has produced disastrous results, with startling increases in both the number and severity of disciplinary offenses, including assaults and beatings of teachers and students.”

For example, in St. Paul, Minn., a high school science teacher was “beaten and choked out” by a 16-year-old student, who allegedly came up behind him, called him a “f--king white cracker,” and put him in a stranglehold, before bashing his head into a concrete wall and pavement. The student, Fon’Tae O’Bannon, got 90 days of electronic home monitoring and anger management counseling for the December 2015 attack.

The instructor, John Ekblad, who has experienced short-term memory loss and hearing problems, blames the Obama-era discipline policies for emboldening criminal behavior, adding that school violence “is still rising out of control.”

In Oklahoma City, which softened student punishments in response to a federal race-bias complaint, “students are yelling, cursing, hitting and screaming at teachers, and nothing is being done,” an Oklahoma City public school teacher said. “These students know there is nothing a teacher can do.”

In Buffalo, New York, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day. The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended – we don’t care what you say.’?”

Kirsanow said that in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.
View Quote
Then conveniently ignore how many times that dumbo eared fuck had police show up to his house...
And the lefts infallible FBI full of Top MenTM was alerted to his online presence via his comments on YouTube about wanting to become a school shooter...
Twice the FBI dropped the ball in Florida.
First was the Pulse scumbag. My local gun store reported him directly to the FBI. Yet... he wasn't placed on a NICS denial list, hut hut hut didn't bust his door down and confiscate his weapons. That scumbags father lived 3 blocks away from me, when people found out about the fathers whereabouts, he put his metal hurricane shudders up, and we saw both rainbow flag/Obama bumper stickered prius/hybrids, and lifted trucks with confederate flags and FL Cracker stickers cruising up and down the fathers street. Police were dispatched to keep folks moving along to not harass that fucker. Turn out his daddy was an FBI informant on Muslim terror or some shit like that...

2nd was that little Parkland scumbag.
With all of the assets they have, they didn't issue a warrant for a credible threat of violence?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Glad she’s gone but another agency will hire her for their chief most likely a college.

Things still bug me about that shooting. Too many Broward deputies didn’t go inside the school while the shooting was going on. It has to be a training issue. I bet they were trained NOT to go in just as my agency was in the beginning years of active shooter. Thank goodness most depts dumped that.

Maybe it was just on the direct orders from capt diversity. Who knows.
View Quote
Doesn't matter how fucking badly they were "trained".
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The article fails to reveal that Israel is also a fucking complete piece of shit that should resign.
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
and this
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Good.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Wasn’t she the one that held everybody back instead of going inside?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Nevermind……..Aimless would ban me for what I was going to say about Broward County.

And I couldn't blame him if he did.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Sheriff himself is at fault.  Sheriff Israel needs to resign.  He enabled the environment of letting criminal students off, he failed to maintain reasonable concurrent training standards and practices.
View Quote
Letting criminal students off is the reason for Trayvon as well.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Regardless of how this fellow feels about firearms, he's spot on here.  Plenty of missed/ignored opportunities to prevent this from happening.
View Quote
I agree, they all failed those kids.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was in a position of power down there I would have fired that useless, fucking piece of shit Israel within one week.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Wants to be a Po Po till its time to do Po Po things
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Amazing how not one MSM source has poked that Promise Program balloon with a stick...

They sure as hell commented on Marion Hammer and her efforts to fund the JROTC program and conflated that as being solely responsible for training him how to kill...
Then conveniently ignore how many times that dumbo eared fuck had police show up to his house...
And the lefts infallible FBI full of Top MenTM was alerted to his online presence via his comments on YouTube about wanting to become a school shooter...
First was the Pulse scumbag. My local gun store reported him directly to the FBI. Yet... he wasn't placed on a NICS denial list, hut hut hut didn't bust his door down and confiscate his weapons. That scumbags father lived 3 blocks away from me, when people found out about the fathers whereabouts, he put his metal hurricane shudders up, and we saw both rainbow flag/Obama bumper stickered prius/hybrids, and lifted trucks with confederate flags and FL Cracker stickers cruising up and down the fathers street. Police were dispatched to keep folks moving along to not harass that fucker. Turn out his daddy was an FBI informant on Muslim terror or some shit like that...

With all of the assets they have, they didn't issue a warrant for a credible threat of violence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Broward County adopted a lenient disciplinary policy similar to those adopted by many other districts under pressure from the Obama administration to reduce racial ‘disparities’ in suspensions and expulsions,” said Peter Kirsanow, a black conservative on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in Washington. "In many of these districts, the drive to 'get our numbers right' has produced disastrous results, with startling increases in both the number and severity of disciplinary offenses, including assaults and beatings of teachers and students.”

For example, in St. Paul, Minn., a high school science teacher was “beaten and choked out” by a 16-year-old student, who allegedly came up behind him, called him a “f--king white cracker,” and put him in a stranglehold, before bashing his head into a concrete wall and pavement. The student, Fon’Tae O’Bannon, got 90 days of electronic home monitoring and anger management counseling for the December 2015 attack.

The instructor, John Ekblad, who has experienced short-term memory loss and hearing problems, blames the Obama-era discipline policies for emboldening criminal behavior, adding that school violence “is still rising out of control.”

In Oklahoma City, which softened student punishments in response to a federal race-bias complaint, “students are yelling, cursing, hitting and screaming at teachers, and nothing is being done,” an Oklahoma City public school teacher said. “These students know there is nothing a teacher can do.”

In Buffalo, New York, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day. The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended – we don’t care what you say.’?”

Kirsanow said that in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.

The left destroys everything it touches.  There are no exceptions.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plague of locusts...….it is just that plain and simple.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Title should read Sheriff removed.  That fucking weasel needed to go.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Diversity kills.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#34]
The Sun Sentinal captioned the animation to imply that the sheriffs stood around AFTER Cruz had finished shooting which is a lie since he was still active.

Trust the media to lie.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:44:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Not nearly enough.  The dumbasses who made the decisions are still there.  They just fired a few guys who did as they were taught/instructed to do.   as long as Israel and the other NYJ that's have fucked south fl are there it won't be enough.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Leftist command failure precipitated by leftist policies leads to loss of life and rights.

Like clockwork.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#37]
It's bullshit on Israel's part.

Capt. Jordan was allowed to stay until the last possible minute.  Her resignation came only after the cup so to speak over flowed with what was known.  She is a captain and could be terminated much easier than a deputy.  But he didn't terminate her, he kept her on and let her resign at the very last moment.

The sergeant was only reassigned to administrative duties after the report came out.  Were it not for the language of the policy on AS, language that Israel himself had put in the.policy, the sergeant could have (and should have) quickly been put on suspension without pay.

Get back with me when Israel actually fires someone.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's bullshit on Israel's part.

Capt. Jordan was allowed to stay until the last possible minute.  Her resignation came only after the cup so to speak over flowed with what was known.  She is a captain and could be terminated much easier than a deputy.  But he didn't terminate her, he kept her on and let her resign at the very last moment.

The sergeant was only reassigned to administrative duties after the report came out.  Were it not for the language of the policy on AS, language that Israel himself had put in the.policy, the sergeant could have (and should have) quickly been put on suspension without pay.

Get back with me when Israel actually fires someone.
View Quote
Did she get her Captains appointment solely because she was a lesbian?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#39]
The cpn had personal issues that require its attention.  They are putting some creature on admin duty, go hide in a room for about 6 months til things die down.  The elected one thinks it has done nothing wrong, it has to stay and protect its underlings.

In other words it is open season on kids with no limit in Coward County, a place where they still do not even know how many votes were cast a couple weeks ago.
Yeah liberal policies are real helpful aren't they.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Cannot wait to leave Broward behind. I have seen the pain in Mr Pollack's face first hand. I hope he can find some peace in seeing some small pieces of Justice happen.

Scott Israel needs to resign or be fired next.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cannot wait to leave Broward behind. I have seen the pain in Mr Pollack's face first hand. I hope he can find some peace in seeing some small pieces of Justice happen.

Scott Israel needs to resign or be fired next.
View Quote
Only way he will be 'fired' is by the voters.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh yes Broward county. They must put something in the water there.

9/11 Hijackers
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article101241012.html

Parkland Shooting- Nikolas Cruz

Cesar Sayoc- MAGA bomber with bonus points for the bombs being mailed from the same post office that they "found" tons of ballots that they needed to count.

Broward County election fraud

James Gonzalo Medina
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-reg-synagogue-bombing-sting-sentencing-20171127-story.html

José Padilla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Padilla_(prisoner)

Raees Alam and Sheheryar Alam Qazi
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-qazi-terror-maximum-prison-20150611-story.html

Imran Farooq Mandhai
https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-chicago-officers-deport-pakistani-national-convicted-south-florida-terror-bomb

Sami Al-Arian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Al-Arian
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Diversity kills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Diversity kills.
Doesn't have to be.  I worked with a lesbian officer who eventually rose through the ranks of her department.  Meanest bitch you'd ever want to encounter and when you went to a bar fight with her the drunks would flock to the male officers to be spared her wrath.  Great officer who expects nothing but 100% from everyone around her at all times.  And a joy to work with until it's time to flip the violence switch.  I'd take her any day if I knew I was going to a fight.  Nowadays she's considered a throwback to when cops could be rough and innovative.  But for every one like that you find 99 who are just not able to get things done.  They spend too much time dealing in feelings and appearances.

Given all the literature out there on responding to active shooters there is absolutely no reason to not immediately make entry and stop the killing.  You take the time to set up the command post and reach out to the media later.  Until the killing stops you have One Job.  And everyone who arrives on scene has to do that job.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Something's fucky !
There is no way seven officers heard shots while on site. The shooting was over before the first squad car pulled up. I think it was 4.3 minutes or less.Cruz then left the building either before the first squad car arrived or he was exiting the building side door just as units were responding at the front.
Point being. Shooting was over before anyone got out of their squad cars out front.
Resdponding officers did not hear anything except radio chatter.

Fucking Israel still has not produced a time line for all participants with locations of officers and movements.
The 2 videos that were produced only show what went on inside the building with the shooters movements and victims. Not a larger overhead view of the surrounding area and timeline of arriving units.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
THIS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Oops
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Only way he will be 'fired' is by the voters.
View Quote
In Florida the governor can remove a Sheriff.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’re wrong if you think the teachers want to keep these troubled, dangerous and disruptive students in their classrooms. The teachers are forced either by admin, policy, or law to teach these kids.

I have had my wife tell me that in 2nd grade she can tell who these kids are that are fucked up. Threatening teachers & classmates. Grew up in shitty shitty homes with absolutely shitty fucking parents. The stories I hear are unreal. And this is in an upper class white community.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Did she get her Captains appointment solely because she was a lesbian?
View Quote
I'd be willing to bet that she worked on/contributed to his campaign.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You're wrong if you think the teachers want to keep these troubled, dangerous and disruptive students in their classrooms. The teachers are forced either by admin, policy, or law to teach these kids.

I have had my wife tell me that in 2nd grade she can tell who these kids are that are fucked up. Threatening teachers & classmates. Grew up in shitty shitty homes with absolutely shitty fucking parents. The stories I hear are unreal. And this is in an upper class white community.
View Quote
The same way we blame THE POLICE for all kinds of shit they don't do due to "policy", is the same way I will blame teachers for having these little evil shits in their classes and nothing is done about it.

My wife is a teacher.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top