Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
She made some big mistakes that could have made it go poorly for her.  They're pretty easy to identify with rewind/pause from my comfy chair.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#2]
That was hard to watch. Incredibly frustrating.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't drive like a fag and you won't get pulled over.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And just think how this could all have been avoided if she didn't decide to pull him over on some chicken shit noncrime like tailgating

Don't drive like a fag and you won't get pulled over.

Yep. What he's failing to consider is that in his "cops shouldn't exist because freedom is scary" utopia, "noncrime" behavior like tailgating is still not going to be tolerated by the general public. The difference would be that instead of a general consensus of appropriate driving behavior being fairly (in theory, most of the time) enforced by govt officials controlled (mostly) by the will of the people, individual people would be able to immediately enforce whatever their version of "appropriate behavior" is.

In a true libertarian paradise, the person being tailgated would brake-check the guy behind him, and then when they both stop he'll immediately get out of the car and light up the driver's side of the bad driver's windshield with his select-fire AR pistol. Don't wanna get shot in the face? Then you'd best drive safely and courteously. Freedom is scary.

Tailgating guy gets ventilated for committing "noncrimes" more often in his utopia than in our current "tyrannical" system.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And just think how this could all have been avoided if she didn't decide to pull him over on some chicken shit noncrime like tailgating
View Quote

Yeah instead of going to prison he’s driving around and plants one in your head at a red light because you drive like you post. That would sure be a shame.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Post up your life/ death struggle.   Don't have one?  Lol.  Keyboard commando.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody cares what you think sport.

Okay white knight
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad she made it out alive. The video will be a good training aid if nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are we really going to do this on a Saturday?

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There’s a reason Tier 1 units do a hot wash AAR after training and combat. So do Tier 2,3,4 and others if they have their shit together. You’re going to make mistakes, learn from them and others so you’re better next time. I’m betting she has.
View Quote

I'm not a LEO, but I think that you can train for certain situations, but it's hard to duplicate a real life stressful situation.

When a shootout occurred between the Boston Marathon bombers and police, I read that one officer was under so much stress and adrenaline that he couldn't even unlock the case that held his service AR. Hard to recreate that situation during training.

This gal did a pretty good job considering she had been wounded from the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Does she not have the dog in the back? I'm surprised it isn't going batshit from the blood and yelling.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Drug dog not attack dog.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:23:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Okay white knight
View Quote
Not hardly.   Just tired of those who never were talk shit about those who are.  She took a big bite of a shit sandwich and kept it down, rallied and chased down and arrested the fat cocksucker who shot her.  She has guts and fight in her.  That's admirable.

Things could have gone better but they damn sure could have gone worse.  I've seen men turn coward at the sight of their impending doom, this young Woman didn't.   She pressed on.
I'd work with her any day.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:23:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, see above.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:27:18 AM EDT
[#15]
This video was beat to death here a month ago
People do weird things under stress and while injured
She did fine, all things considered
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:30:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:33:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:15:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just wished she had smoked that fat POS.  Badass lady, not many would get shot then chase down the mofo who did it and re-engage. Much respect.
View Quote

That's what I think too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:16:11 AM EDT
[#19]
this video is perfect for those empty chamber carriers... sorry to say it but in the heat of the moment you revert back to your training, you dont rise to the occasion.

I want to see the HR on the smartwatch.... ill bet that shit went over 200...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The people in the vehicle that stopped behind her were the parents of the fucker that shot her.  Solo, with multiple potential threats, and a gun with no magazine is a very dangerous situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think another lesson here is, don't pull over to try to help law enforcement.

Edit: I didn't watch far enough, looks like the fat guys are related to each other?

The people in the vehicle that stopped behind her were the parents of the fucker that shot her.  Solo, with multiple potential threats, and a gun with no magazine is a very dangerous situation.

Fixed it.  Had me puckering the entire time.

Like I said before, she's a damn fighter and I'm not Monday morning quaterbacking her, just saying we can all learn from her and I'm so glad the asshole stopped the fight.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Fat loser doing fat things
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#22]
She's a warrior no doubt, but we'd be watching a very different video had the guy kept the fight going. Regardless of empathy or circumstances, she got incredibly lucky she didn't have to use her rifle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top