Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet our Democrat Governor doesn't threaten to lock up everyone at the protest like he did the people who attended a rally at the capitol.  I also bet he doesn't send the State Police in to track down every single person in attendance and force them to self quarantine like he did with the people who went to church.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet our Democrat Governor doesn't threaten to lock up everyone at the protest like he did the people who attended a rally at the capitol.  I also bet he doesn't send the State Police in to track down every single person in attendance and force them to self quarantine like he did with the people who went to church.
View Quote

Ofcourse not. That would be racist.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Death rate is pretty low. Definitely under 0.4%
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice to see some actual black people protesting
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Is contact tracing being utilized?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I want more details on who shot who over what.  Multiple incidents or one incident?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#7]
And that's why Soylent Green is bad for you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is contact tracing being utilized?
View Quote

Of course, how else will the commies know who needs to go when it all shakes out?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I want more details on who shot who over what.  Multiple incidents or one incident?
View Quote

The lack of published details should tell you everything you need to know.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

My guess, one gang/drug dealer traded shots with another gang/ drug dealer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#11]
So the President’s tweet is correct?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Feu de joie?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So the President’s tweet is correct?
View Quote

Or.... He caused it!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

The democrats and their allies (GOP and Deep State) are putting their boot on the necks of the middle class property owning Americans who had decent jobs...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Hillary had her deplorables Joe Biden has his unsniffables...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#16]
"Protests" instead of "Riots"...  I see what they did there...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as a police officer doesn't do it, shooting others is ok.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As long as a police officer 'do it, shooting others is ok.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#19]
That is just a wednesday night here in stl.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Are there going to be seven other protests for the protesters that probably shot each other?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Are there going to be seven other protests for the protesters that probably shot each other?
View Quote

“Yo dawg I heard...”
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

The video suggest one incident; a single, long string of shots.

Local leftists on social media are saying "known local white nationalists" were there and suggesting they did the shooting.

Louisville police have revoked all leave; they expect more "protest" over the weekend.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Just got home from Louisville, and I would probably qualify as a "known white nationalist" to the community organizers there.

Disclaimer: I did no shooting within the city limits, didn't even see anything to shoot at.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Americans need to hammer these double standards every time we see them.   It's fucking bullshit, and the single biggest reason why no one respects the government anymore.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]
This is what our Democrat Governor did today.  A big F You to the citizens.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top