Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2019 1:01:44 PM EDT
On the 13th Warren Chapter #8 Royal Arch Masons had their Annual Chapter Degree Festival.

The Companions did a great job!  Coordination and logistics to confer four degrees is tough. Once again they did it flawlessly.  I really can't express the love and pride I have for them all.

The seven newly Exalted Royal Arch Masons.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations, Companions!
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That is fantastic!

I strongly feel that Freemasonry isn't really complete without the Royal Arch
Link Posted: 11/23/2019 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I get my Royal Arch degree next month on the 4th. Monroe Chapter #1, Detroit, MI.  Next is Council..
Link Posted: 11/24/2019 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Obviously one should try to pay attention to every degree. But, we all know, it’s like trying to take a sip from a fire hose. Along that line, I’d suggest you put on your active listening ears particularly during the following portions of the four Capitular Degrees.

Mark Master - The Charge and what comes after.

Past Master - The portion presented by the Senior Deacon. Even though it’s part of a Chapter Degree, I include it in Lodge presentations. (I’m a PMEGHP, what are they going to do:  fire me?)

Most Excellent Master - The Historical Lecture

Holy Royal Arch Degree - The Historical Lecture
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I get my Royal Arch degree next month on the 4th. Monroe Chapter #1, Detroit, MI.  Next is Council..
View Quote
@motorcityman

How did your Chapter Degrees go?
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@motorcityman

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@motorcityman

The Royal Arch degree was my favorite to date, it put everything into perspective, I really enjoyed it!
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Royal Arch degree was my favorite to date, it put everything into perspective, I really enjoyed it!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@motorcityman

Congratulations Companion on being Exalted to the Most Sublime Degree of Royal Arch Mason!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top