BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will Hurd is an Aggie and ex-CIA officer.
I don’t think he even realizes he is trying to cozy up to people who can’t wait to stand him up against the wall in the Washington version of Lyubyanka.
View Quote
People like me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
NRA's fault.  They should have kept a tighter leash on the Republicans and controlled how they vote.
View Quote
Nah... the NRA is too busy drafting more gun control legislation.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Right - he surely is.  But if he's ever voted out of office, he'll be replaced by a radical demomcrat who will all these things and more.

better the devil you know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Peter King is about the biggest piece of shit going, so no surprise there.

I don't think he's got enough Republican in him to even be classified as a RINO.
Right - he surely is.  But if he's ever voted out of office, he'll be replaced by a radical demomcrat who will all these things and more.

And that's how we keep getting the same garbage politicians for decades.

He needs to be primaried out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Upton is coward bitch. He always has been.

He would clean the dick of John Kasich after it was in the ass of Jeff Flake if he could.
View Quote
That would make McRomney jealous..
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And those folks were right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL....

I said that about not voting in Rick Scott and folks here said we need them to keep a majority.
And those folks were right.
LOL....

Republican Gun Legislation to be introduced in Senate by Marco Rubio - Red Flag Bill
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For fucks sake.

All politicians are the enemy of free men. Plan accordingly.
View Quote
Almost every political topic on GD could be ended with this one simple post.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Upton is coward bitch. He always has been.

He would clean the dick of John Kasich after it was in the ass of Jeff Flake if he could.
View Quote
That would make McRomney jealous..
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking Republicans.

When will they learn to never side with a Dem a Dem issue? Do they think a Dem would ever side a with a Republican on a Republican issue? Not a fucking chance.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Ha, no Republicans on that list from New Jersey  
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Fucking NY

Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he's got enough Republican in him to even be classified as a RINO.

BY WHOM?  unseating an incumbent is not easy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NRA's fault.  They should have kept a tighter leash on the Republicans and controlled how they vote.
People here blame them for everything else...so why not this too?  Legislators are going to vote how ever they want to, unless it is gun related...then it is the NRA's fault when Republicans fuck us over.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Fred Upton is a fucking douche bag!!!

Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
You going to whine for LaPew and Cocks forever aren't you?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Until Trump starts having people killed, this is not going to get better.

The constitution is dead, never to be revived by voting. I’d like it to not be the case but I see no peaceful happy end to this madness.

A wise man I know compared it to that film “the Caine mutiny”. I will link to his post to ensure he receives credit.

Our new Congress Critters are already running their mouths.

They are out to torpedo Donald Trump.

HAVE ANY OF THEM EVER WATCHED THE MOVIE 'THE CAINE MUTINY'?

The movie is an Old School Classic starring Humphrey Bogart as Captain Queeg.

At the end the officer appointed as the lawyer defending the officers that overthrew Queeg walks into the officers who are in self righteousness are celebrating their acquittal and goes off on them. He humiliates them for not trying to help the Captain instead of trying to block his every move and overthrow him.

Those officers actually should have been cashiered out of the Navy instead of being permitted to stay.

An awful lot of Congress are doing exactly this to President Trump. They are blocking his every move with no regard whatsoever for the good of the American people. It's all about them.

It's really too bad that recalling a congress critter, especially a senator isn't a whole lot easier. The behavior of someone in a position is directly related to the ease with which they can be ousted from said position. That and coupled with how the actual dealings with the people that elected them work.

Looking back on things, Sarah Palin was once the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. She had to face her constituents daily on a face to face basis, friend and foe alike. She knew she had to behave.

I have also seen a local state representative have to defend himself against a group of angry fishermen before.

When an elected official knows he is just swing away from a beating he tends to do things more carefully. It was truly interesting to watch an elected state representative deal with constituents while seriously being concerned about having someone take a swing at him.

Unfortunately elected officials from urban areas don't have to face the people that elected them. As a result they often forget all about them.

It's time our congress critters were taught a lesson or two about who they work for.

One other thing. Are these people really so dumb as to believe they really have the respect, loyalty and obedience of the average American? I used to think nobody was that dumb but I think I was wrong there.
View Quote
http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2019/01/our-new-congress-critters-are-already.html
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He has stamina for all that water that he carries for the NRA
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Will Hurd Was One Of Seven House Republicans To Vote With Democrats For Shutdown-Ending Appropriations

http://www.texasstandard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/TTEvent_WillHurd013_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

http://www.texasstandard.org/stories/will-hurd-was-one-of-seven-house-republicans-to-vote-with-democrats-for-shutdown-ending-appropriations/
View Quote
Guy looks more like a Dead Fish than a RINO.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Leftist traitors. King is no surprise he is the epitome of a rino
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Will Herd even looks like a fag.
View Quote
That too^
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Upton from my state has always been against the Wall...…...he is an asshole.

He probably sucked Ryan's dick regularly.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
People here blame them for everything else...so why not this too?  Legislators are going to vote how ever they want to, unless it is gun related...then it is the NRA's fault when Republicans fuck us over.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You’ve never struck me as a particularly bright individual.  
But hey, you be you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Was Rep Peter King of NY ever a Republican, really?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Will Hurd Was One Of Seven House Republicans To Vote With Democrats For Shutdown-Ending Appropriations

http://www.texasstandard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/TTEvent_WillHurd013_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

http://www.texasstandard.org/stories/will-hurd-was-one-of-seven-house-republicans-to-vote-with-democrats-for-shutdown-ending-appropriations/
View Quote
It's terrible when they misspell the name of a public official like that. It should be Will Turd.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He would have been, except, for the fact that he is a Senator, not a Congressman. He replaced Orrin Hatch, the former Utah "Senator."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm surprised Mittens isn't on the list
He would have been, except, for the fact that he is a Senator, not a Congressman. He replaced Orrin Hatch, the former Utah "Senator."
It is stuff like this that proves we will lose the battle. So called pro gun and pro rights people on this very board do not understand how our government works even in the simplest ways. Just like everyone says we should have done it when we had all 3 branches, we didn't. We had Flake, Collins, McLame, etc. We barely had a simple majority let alone the 60 needed to pass anything let alone appoint judges and cabinet members? We are doomed!
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Senators are Congressmen. Being a Congressman just means you are part of Congress. Congress includes both the Senate and the House.

Romney is not a Representative.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good job Texas.
View Quote
I really dislike Will Hurd's politics.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, he is a senator, so it would be tough for him to be counted on in a House vote.

Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
He looks like he's had a ball gag in his mouth before- and liked it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ouch, that hurts from people who won’t even list their state
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good job Texas.
Ouch, that hurts from people who won’t even list their state
And yet it looks like he got one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is a legitimate supporter of terrorism.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL....

I said that about not voting in Rick Scott and folks here said we need them to keep a majority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now we have them on record.  Time to remember their names and get rid of them the next election cycle.

We need to stop forgetting and forgiving this shit just because it happened a few years before elections.
LOL....

The fact is that people care more about millions of new democrat voters flipping the entire country democrat than a firearm meme accessory that didn't even exist until fairly recently.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not surprised by Oregon either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3 from NY, fucking shocked.
Not surprised by Oregon either.
Damn, if it was anyone but Walden, I wouldn't be surprised either. He's our only Republican. That sucks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Fred Upton thinks he is the new John McCain.  He suffers from the same disease that affected Indiana’s Richard Lugar.  They both think that regardless of their constituents, they know better than they do.
I’m sorry to say that I voted for him in the election that started his career.  He has turned into a dick sucking rhino that could very well switch to the Dem party soon, IMO!
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is so butthurt for them he brought them up in a thread having nothing to do with them.

I need to see if I can buy into this company

Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, that is bad news for Hurd’s constituents.  They showed up in force to save him from the O’Rourke wave and the lesson Hurd took from it was that he needed to be more middle of the road.  I’m sure all the people who voted against him in 2018 will suddenly be overcome with respect for him and flip their vote in 2020.

In the meantime, all the people who did vote for Hurd get the shaft.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Peter King is a guy who helped screw New York gun owners. Anyone who votes for him is a fool.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Well it was Fitzpatrick or Scott Wallace so not much of a choice. Wallace was way worse.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Who are the 3 democrats that opposed it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#40]
This is why we lose; the Communists stay in lock-step, no matter what, so they keep gaining ground, while we continue to lose freedoms to the enemy.   If these Judas' had just stood firm, at least we could negotiate a better position, but they caved instead.   Just like the GOP caved to 0bama for 8 years.   Jeff the Jellyfish Flake isn't the only invertebrate in the GOP.

Of course, they had 2 years to make it happen, to negotiate with the demmunists to get 60 votes, and it was McConnell who talked Trump into waiting after the 2018 mid term elections.

The GOPe doesn't give a shit about you or me or our 2nd Amendment or our right to pursuit of happiness.   They are bought and paid for by the Chamber of Commerce, big business and other special interest groups and lobbyists.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:03:33 PM EDT
[#41]
God I hat Peter King. A dipshit of epic proportions. RINO, 2 faced, big brother fuckin D BAG.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
USA has terminal cancer.
View Quote
Pancreatic.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
For fucks sake.

View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#44]
traitors to the republic
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Primary them all.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Calibrate your sarcasm meter.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's because he's a Senator and this is about Congressmen.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
For fucks sake.

View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#50]
rinos gon rino
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top