Quoted:

waiting for 430. dragging
View Quote

I feel that
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This little mark on the rail kinda gives that away....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317376/10_0-1842219.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What length is that?

Terrible detective
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What length is that?

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Cocaine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we shitposting yet

Sorry, was working on not being fat

I think I have hit that stage of life where I need some medicinal help to make that happen

Cocaine?

That would be awesome
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I feel that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

waiting for 430. dragging

I feel that

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I was just told I'm working tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He may show up to the next night shoot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rex said he’s taking a break from Arf. Hopefully he comes back.

He may show up to the next night shoot

Tell him I miss him
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Think?

This leaves room for discernment?  Maybe you thought you didn’t have to work tomorrow
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes

I’ve heard from people that were at both that it was wetter than the Colacane
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Think?

This leaves room for discernment?  Maybe you thought you didn’t have to work tomorrow
View Quote

That's a tempting line of thought to take.

The situation is a co-worker and I are currently being lent to another team. That team, now, is evidently very behind on a project, how behind only now becoming apparent.

The person I report to just asked if I needed any parts for the widgets I'm building, and said to make as many as I can today, "we're coming in to work more tomorrow."

I hope he had a mouse in his pocket.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Tell him I miss him
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#17]
#harborfreight You Guys are losing a customer in me today.Harbor Freight is F*****g TERRIBLE... ALL YEAR they NEVER have a FULL SET OF DAYTONA WHEEL DOLLIES. WAITED FOREVER FOR THEM TO HAVE 20% OFF ANY ITEM with NO EXLCUSIONS AND THEY STILL DONT HAVE THEM. I WASTED TIME AND GAS DRIVING TO THE STORE BECAUSE YOU GUYS FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY "IN-STORE ONLY" FOR THAT ITEM. IT IS 2021 WTF CANT I JUST ORDER IT ONLINE AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING SINCE YOU GUYS ARE NEVER PREPARED for YOUR OWN Sales...LADY IN THE STORE SAID THEY WONT HAVE THEM TILL THE END OF MARCH, WHICH THE SALE WILL BE OVER BY THEN AND NO STORES IN THE STATE OF Connecticut has a full set. I called to complain about having making constant trips and wasting time and gas and the lady over the phone says they're being discontinued...??????????what!!? So which is it. I'm very frustrated. Signed up for this stupid f***ing in track membership only to pay for original price of the items after they marked everything up

you guy literally made my blood Pressure shoot up today. THANKS
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I got there after most of the rain, but that's about what my yard is starting to look like.
And my dogs are just covered.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
#harborfreight You Guys are losing a customer in me today.Harbor Freight is F*****g TERRIBLE... ALL YEAR they NEVER have a FULL SET OF DAYTONA WHEEL DOLLIES. WAITED FOREVER FOR THEM TO HAVE 20% OFF ANY ITEM with NO EXLCUSIONS AND THEY STILL DONT HAVE THEM. I WASTED TIME AND GAS DRIVING TO THE STORE BECAUSE YOU GUYS FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY "IN-STORE ONLY" FOR THAT ITEM. IT IS 2021 WTF CANT I JUST ORDER IT ONLINE AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING SINCE YOU GUYS ARE NEVER PREPARED for YOUR OWN Sales...LADY IN THE STORE SAID THEY WONT HAVE THEM TILL THE END OF MARCH, WHICH THE SALE WILL BE OVER BY THEN AND NO STORES IN THE STATE OF Connecticut has a full set. I called to complain about having making constant trips and wasting time and gas and the lady over the phone says they're being discontinued...??????????what!!? So which is it. I'm very frustrated. Signed up for this stupid f***ing in track membership only to pay for original price of the items after they marked everything up

View Quote

Your move Deeh forum.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Not reading that, I'll see myself to the gulag
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your move Deeh forum.
View Quote

Hold my .30-30.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Listen hear BROTHER, harbor freight is shit but what do you want from us? Step 1 in the boog, BoogBois take over harbor freight, and also why waste all that gas why not just call here and there and ask if they have it in stock are their employees fucking cripples and cant do simple tasks
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hold my .30-30.
View Quote

Hold the keys to my heart.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#24]
so currently 49 minutes in a hold for NY DMV to pay a fucking fee that they created and suspended my license   glad i left NY YET THEY KEEP FINDING WAYS TO FUCK ME AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY I JUST GAVE YALL CUNTS 22 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS LAST YEAR AND 17 THOUSAND THE YEAR BEFORE    STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING SOFT DICKED NO WILLED FUCKING PUSSIES THESE DMV MOTHERFUCKERS ARE THE LAZIEST DOG WATER PEOPLE IVE EVER MET AND I HAVE LITTERALLY MET FULLY PARALYZED PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE ACTIVE THEN THEM I SWEAR TO GOD I WANNA SAY BAD WORDS BUT HOLY FUCK IF I WERE TO AND THEY HANG UP ID HAVE TO GO TO NY TO PUT MY STEEL TOES SO FAR UP THEIR ASS THEY TASTE SHIT FOR A MONTH OMG NOW IM SITTING AT 52 MINUTES AND HOLY TESTICLES MOTHER FUCKERS EVERY 2 MINUTES THE SAME BOT COMES ON "SORRY BUT ALL OUR REPRESENTIVES ARE STILL BUSY BUT YOU CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US SO PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE" LIKE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH I KNOW YALL ARE FUCKING BUSY HENCE THE HOUR QUEUE YOU STUPID 01010101010000111 BITCH FUUUUCK ME I WANNA BAJA BLAST MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT, IVE NEVER BEEN FORCED FUCKED LIIKE THIS BEFORE SURE USUALLY COD GETS A FEW INCHES IN WHILE BENDING ME OVER BUT JESUS CHRIST THE DMV PUNCHED MY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD TIED ME UP PROCEEDED TO SKULL FUCK ME THEN PUT A 10 FOOT POLE UP MY ASS OMFG I MAY SAY MEAN THINGS TO THESE CUCKS
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I wasn't at colacane but it was pretty damn wet. My tent had a river going through it
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wasn't at colacane but it was pretty damn wet. My tent had a river going through it
View Quote

is that code
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#27]
So many TLDR's
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Literally starving over here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#29]
OK, I didn't realize they were selling receivers that didn't have all the machining completed. I wonder why the BATF ever approved that in the 1st place. No matter how a receiver comes into being, it still ends up as a complete firearm in the end and why the relented on this particular design surprises me. Top be honest I don't see being consistent and requiring them to be serialized prior to sale as such a loss of freedom. All other guns are treated that way and have been for many years. For the average guy I'd think it would be cheaper to buy a receiver finished rather than buying the tools and fixtures to drill it themselves anyhow. People still aren't manufacturing their own guns by doing this anyhow. They are still buying a bunch of parts and doing a few simple metal cutting operations. Being able to truly manufacture a rifle is and will remain beyond the home mechanic/machinist except in the most crude form.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
so currently 49 minutes in a hold for NY DMV to pay a fucking fee that they created and suspended my license   glad i left NY YET THEY KEEP FINDING WAYS TO FUCK ME AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY I JUST GAVE YALL CUNTS 22 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS LAST YEAR AND 17 THOUSAND THE YEAR BEFORE    STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING MORE YOU FUCKING SOFT DICKED NO WILLED FUCKING PUSSIES THESE DMV MOTHERFUCKERS ARE THE LAZIEST DOG WATER PEOPLE IVE EVER MET AND I HAVE LITTERALLY MET FULLY PARALYZED PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE ACTIVE THEN THEM I SWEAR TO GOD I WANNA SAY BAD WORDS BUT HOLY FUCK IF I WERE TO AND THEY HANG UP ID HAVE TO GO TO NY TO PUT MY STEEL TOES SO FAR UP THEIR ASS THEY TASTE SHIT FOR A MONTH OMG NOW IM SITTING AT 52 MINUTES AND HOLY TESTICLES MOTHER FUCKERS EVERY 2 MINUTES THE SAME BOT COMES ON "SORRY BUT ALL OUR REPRESENTIVES ARE STILL BUSY BUT YOU CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US SO PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE" LIKE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH I KNOW YALL ARE FUCKING BUSY HENCE THE HOUR QUEUE YOU STUPID 01010101010000111 BITCH FUUUUCK ME I WANNA BAJA BLAST MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT, IVE NEVER BEEN FORCED FUCKED LIIKE THIS BEFORE SURE USUALLY COD GETS A FEW INCHES IN WHILE BENDING ME OVER BUT JESUS CHRIST THE DMV PUNCHED MY IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD TIED ME UP PROCEEDED TO SKULL FUCK ME THEN PUT A 10 FOOT POLE UP MY ASS OMFG I MAY SAY MEAN THINGS TO THESE CUCKS
View Quote

Needs more feeling and cuss words.

Pointer Sisters – Slow Hand
~ THE POINTER SISTERS ~ Slow Hand ~
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I wanna hit you with a Wheelson, Sprinkles
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OK, I didn't realize they were selling receivers that didn't have all the machining completed. I wonder why the BATF ever approved that in the 1st place. No matter how a receiver comes into being, it still ends up as a complete firearm in the end and why the relented on this particular design surprises me. Top be honest I don't see being consistent and requiring them to be serialized prior to sale as such a loss of freedom. All other guns are treated that way and have been for many years. For the average guy I'd think it would be cheaper to buy a receiver finished rather than buying the tools and fixtures to drill it themselves anyhow. People still aren't manufacturing their own guns by doing this anyhow. They are still buying a bunch of parts and doing a few simple metal cutting operations. Being able to truly manufacture a rifle is and will remain beyond the home mechanic/machinist except in the most crude form.
View Quote

Fucking fudds
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Our rights have been infringed on for many years, there's no need to go and change that now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

please fucking do
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

please fucking do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

please fucking do

Okay. Tonight in shipment, first one I get I'll fucking pancake you
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wood oper8
View Quote

Heavy bitch but fun Bitch.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

cant wait
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not reading that, I'll see myself to the gulag
View Quote

Right behind you
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's why I didn't even bother setting my tent up and just slept in the car.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah not reading that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So many TLDR's
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wood oper8

My 10.5 is heavy, too. Why does this happen?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Probably that extra .2” of barrel.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Hawkeye you *insert racist rant here*!!!!" -Sprinkles
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachments are heavy I guess.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wood oper8

Hopefully my lazer won't be too heavy

Not that I'm ever going to find a fed boi rail to use
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Probably that extra .2" of barrel.
View Quote

Probably. Mine is 10.3" but like 15" after the can.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Oh and chase hit me with a $40 foreign transaction fee
Page / 93
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top