Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2021 2:33:44 AM EDT
Do not want to start an armed uprising get together and get our doors kicked in!
But just a question, where do we draw the line? How do we stop tyranny and insurrection? When do we make a choice between the two?
Pence didn’t think he had the right to do what needed to be done but if he were to take our founders advice he should have rejected those votes regardless of wether he felt it constitutional.
Jefferson said a true patriot will defend his country from its government and when tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty.
So if he had taken advice from the author of our founding his duty was to reject those votes knowing that allowing that fraud will lead us to hell.
Any idiot knows when our votes are neutralized tyranny goes into overdrive, the first and second amendments will be the first victims.
Honestly scared to ask this question on a public gun forum that probably has a whole atf department of magnifying glasses on it, that alone says something.
Maybe I’ve had to much captain Morgan tonight, will this thread get that “moved” bullshit?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:39:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
We'll just talk about it here for the next 8 years.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:58:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Plenty of places to draw a line.

Lets just not have Lin Wood, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell draw it, OK?

F'n Gordian knot they drew.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the “lime in the sand” is past the waves for many people.  They just don’t know how to solve the problem, much less do anything that might make things worse.  It’s a catch 22, and the deck seems massively stacked.

Think of what it took to take a guy from Nebraska, and get him on Omaha Beach fighting.   He didn’t just go on his own out of the blue.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pence didn’t think he had the right to do what needed to be done but if he were to take our founders advice he should have rejected those votes regardless of whether he felt it constitutional.
View Quote

Pence was a closet swamp creature, like many others around the President.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:36:50 AM EDT
[#6]
You might not like this but I think the Founders would agree with Pence.

Most were trained attorneys. They would have reached the same conclusion as the courts have. Further, they would be horrified at the idea of outsiders attempting to tread on state sovereignty by contesting certified electors. If a state said their election was conducted legally, that would have been good enough for them

Then Arfcom would explode with posts calling Jefferson a cuck. Adams a FINO. Washington a swamp creature. John "Jinzhou" Jay. Etc etc
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:45:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Please no Lin wood, that fucker is nuts
Fraud is so obvious in this one I don’t see how the founders could agree to accept it, could they? I am nowhere near a constitutional expert but I just don’t see how any of them could accept this and support it
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]
It’s going to be like 2008 and everyone throws a FBHO around but this time we skip FJB and go directly to FKH.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:27:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Everyone has a slightly different hill to die on, a rubicon, a line in the sand.
Certainly, one must have air, water, food, shelter, clothes and safety for family.
It's kinda like this- if you have a really bad knee that eventually will need replacing, a bad neck that will need surgery, you will know when it is time
The sustained general uprising will begin in the most unlikely of places, someplace that nobody would expect, like Jesus did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top