Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2018 9:41:28 AM EDT
NMJ and SMJ.
Other than the states each covers, can anyone explain what the differences are or point me to some resources on the subject?
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Im not versed on this subject, but I can tell you that the NMJ is a spin off from the SMJ.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

What specifically are you looking to find out? I have been in both NMJ and SMJ.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284884/ED204804-67BB-4A9A-9DCA-6F1DAAACF2AA_jpe-1282757.JPG

What specifically are you looking to find out? I have been in both NMJ and SMJ.
View Quote
Nice
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
@TankerrobM1A1

its been so long since I've posted this I honestly can't remember what I was looking for. I was at the time(and still am only less so due to time) looking to go through the degrees. I guess I was wondering what the general differences are between the two if any.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 4:22:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

its been so long since I've posted this I honestly can't remember what I was looking for. I was at the time(and still am only less so due to time) looking to go through the degrees. I guess I was wondering what the general differences are between the two if any.
View Quote

Slight variation in presentation of certain degrees.

SJ SC reveres Pike. NMJ SC not as much.

Command structure is a tad different.

SJ is the mother lodge of the Scottish rite.

NMJ and SJ are working together more than ever these days, well before covid at least.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top