Page / 783
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#1]
3677 is up. Q don’t get ‘nuf sleep.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

do people really listen to and follow this bitch?

I wouldn't be able to pick her music or her out of a lineup.   She is now espousing non statist talk?   She is now a non statist/globalist?

if not?  fuck her?   if yes and the normie dipshits follow her, then ok--yay for this chick, whoever the fuck she is
View Quote
Normie America loves her. She has 85 million followers (which is more than POTUS) on Twitter. If she proclaimed her love for #MAGA, it would move the needle.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/151131FD-C9A8-4DFC-B9D5-95AB72715DA1_jpeg-1196514.JPG

View Quote
Schitt getting shouted down (video).
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Normie America loves her. She has 85 million followers (which is more than POTUS) on Twitter. If she proclaimed her love for #MAGA, it would move the needle.
View Quote
Having her come over to our side would be huge and bring a lot of younger people.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/309598/151131FD-C9A8-4DFC-B9D5-95AB72715DA1_jpeg-1196514.JPG

View Quote
At some point it will not be safe for them to walk down the street.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:58:24 AM EDT
[#7]
If FISA really brings down the house, consider this:

Team T$ baits Pee-lousy and Schiff-head into articles of impeachment. Then the FISA declass we’ve all been waiting for happens showing that the house dims were in up to their eyeballs on the effort to take POTUS down.  That would likely bring down the House efforts against POTUS and set them up like bowling pins for the 2020 election cycle.

I’ve been wrong about most of this so far so not likely, but fun to contemplate and an elegant plan if it plays out that way.

The only fly in that ointment is the eventual cries of POTUS interference in the impeachment process if declas happens before the senate trial.

Discuss.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

Standing by for the delta.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:02:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Having her come over to our side would be huge and bring a lot of younger people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, it would be great til she decides to hop back over to the Dem's (which she will, just a matter of when "they" call her back over).

Plus remember a huge number of her supporter's are 12-13 years old to 17 y/o...NOT old enough to vote (or matter) at this point for the 2020 election. By the time the 2024 comes around? Who knows.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure, it would be great til she decides to hop back over to the Dem's (which she will, just a matter of when "they" call her back over).

Plus remember a huge number of her supporter's are 12-13 years old to 17 y/o...NOT old enough to vote (or matter) at this point for the 2020 election. By the time the 2024 comes around? Who knows.
View Quote
TS’s core fan base is of voting age or older. Remember, she’s on her 8th album and she was wildly popular before 1989 came out (in 2014).
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:12:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Some pick-ups from the last couple of breads....

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:14:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I am no yuuuge Tay tay fan but that Soros speech she gave was hardcore, she looked scared and really pissed off.  Lots of people listen to her.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And those people she brought with her, a good number of them wouldn't be able to lie to themselves and go back with her, so more critical thinkers born .. in the long game I think it would be a asset.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those people yelling really warms my heart...
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#16]
So the Ballard Palace is in Belgium. This is the hotel in the pic "Merry QMas"
Pelosi is in Belgium with a congressional delegation for the anniversary of Battle Of The Bulge
Attachment Attached File

Also Pompeos Twitter Banner - Harvested corn field, cleared and storm clouds
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:27:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be able to pick her music or her out of a lineup.   She is now espousing non statist talk?   She is now a non statist/globalist?

if not?  fuck her?   if yes and the normie dipshits follow her, then ok--yay for this chick, whoever the fuck she is
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is ARFCOM's beloved TayTay (Taylor Swift (I think)).  You have just committed sacrilege akin to putting 9mm rounds into your chili.

I don't understand the fascination, have no idea about anything she's sung/performed/whateveritisshedoes.  The new Spiderman has a better ass than she does, and I'm not even remotely into boys, but she does have an interesting face.

But, she's the darling of ARF, and she's just stood up to Soros, so I'll keep an eye on her.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:30:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Sara Carter saying watch for developments in Iran/Iraq -
Thread in this tweet:
From the thread it looks like Iran is moving in Iraq for a power grab.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:33:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wonder what this is about?
View Quote
Tech transfer, maybe. Universities conduct research. It isn't always feasible to do things in your own (government) lab because of time or space constraints.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:36:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sara Carter saying watch for developments in Iran -
Thread in this tweet:
View Quote
Threadreader unroll

Wait a minute, Iran invaded Iraq?  I thought they had a bunch of civil unrest to contend with?
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#25]
wow

I think things just kicked up a notch this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:50:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Check out their Insignia on their website. Upper left.
1st Theater Sustainment Command
Attachment Attached File

https://www.1tsc.army.mil/About-Us/Mission/
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
I noticed it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:56:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 3:16:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pelosi is in Belgium with a congressional delegation for the anniversary of Battle Of The Bulge
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/469113/Peelosi_png-1196571.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/469113/pomp_png-1196573.JPG
View Quote
Big Mike is losing weight and slimming down.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 6:08:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And those people she brought with her, a good number of them wouldn't be able to lie to themselves and go back with her, so more critical thinkers born .. in the long game I think it would be a asset.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may be right and I may be wrong. I definitely would prefer her when she is not speaking against the Republicans and Trump. Anyone talking bad about Soros & crew is always a good thing, though I won't get my hopes up for Taylor being a true blue supporter just yet.

If she is as smart as some people say she is, Taylor will naturally migrate to more conservative views as she ages.

I just don't understand why she let someone else get away with purchasing her music instead of doing so herself. I'm sure she would have plenty of financial folks willing to back her in that endeavor if she had pursued that path.

I recognize that early in their career entertainers have no choice and their music catalog rights is part of the sign on package that R & D gambles on. Singers are so hungry to get signed and have a career, they give up almost everything. Just seems like as soon as I became successful and started bringing the big bucks, I would find a way to buy back my musical catalog rights. Isn't royalties where performers make most of their money over the years? I'm thinking if you own the whole enchilada, you make all the cheese?  

I hope that was understandable. I don't mean to be argumentative.

ETA: It is kind of weird that both Kanye & Kim, and now Taylor (possibly) are riding the Trump train. Good weird though.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amazing Polly https://youtu.be/qlZ_oSA2uP4

Thinks Taylor Swift's remarks about Soros is a signal that if Brexit happens, Soros will try to rob England again on the Forex markets.
Swift's father is a big shot in finance. But since the NSA "has it all" I guess Trump will fix Soros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZ_oSA2uP4
I read something the other day that Somebody should look into for a connection. Someone has made a purchase of one million 1.75 gold call options at $4000 that mature next May. Who bets with that kind of money and why would anyone think gold would hit $4000 by next May?

If gold is not $4001.75 when those options mature, he loses 1.75 million dollars.

Now, it’s not a simple as that from what I read. If the price of gold sharply rises for some reason before May, those options could rise in price from 1.75 and he could sell them then, but obviously it looks like someone here seems to have some inside info on a black swan type event that is going to move the price of gold sharply.

I will look for and post a link later when I’m on my computer.

ETA: Here’s the link. Read down into the comments for some knowledgeable speculation about the WHY would someone do this. The comments have more info than the article.

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/mystery-buyer-makes-huge-options-bet-on-gold-hitting-4000-3NnEBcYHHkGdNihGZo-aaA/
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Taiibi is a screaming leftist but it seems he, and another hard leftist, Glen Greenwald, are intellectually honest at least this time. He sucked a lot of Obama dick,
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#35]

PapaD was working for Ben Carson's campaign before moving to Trump's. Bongino thinks they were spying on him too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:16:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
SHAPE is in Belgium. Wasn't there something about NATO funding recently and a loan from the IMF or World Bank to China in the amount that our NATO partners needed to cough up?

Also, Brussels is home to the EU as well.

Just spitballing and throwing out data points.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I read something the other day that Somebody should look into for a connection. Someone has made a purchase of one million 1.75 gold call options at $4000 that mature next May. Who bets with that kind of money and why would anyone think gold would hit $4000 by next May?

If gold is not $4001.75 when those options mature, he loses 1.75 million dollars.

Now, it’s not a simple as that from what I read. If the price of gold sharply rises for some reason before May, those options could rise in price from 1.75 and he could sell them then, but obviously it looks like someone here seems to have some inside info on a black swan type event that is going to move the price of gold sharply.

ETA: Here’s the link. Read down into the comments for some knowledgeable speculation about the WHY would someone do this. The comments have more info than the article.

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/mystery-buyer-makes-huge-options-bet-on-gold-hitting-4000-3NnEBcYHHkGdNihGZo-aaA/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thinks Taylor Swift's remarks about Soros is a signal that if Brexit happens, Soros will try to rob England again on the Forex markets.
Swift's father is a big shot in finance. But since the NSA "has it all" I guess Trump will fix Soros.

It's not next year, it's 2021, so you have Brexit, China, T$'s re-election that can all affect prices.

One thing we can safely assume is that this didn't happen in a vacuum, I'm sure the Greeks played a part, not the Gyro eating ones in the Mediterranean. Delta, Theta, Gamma, Vega the ones professional traders look at. When looking at a trade like that it is very dangerous to assume that the person who made that trade thinks it will be profitable, in fact with large option trades they very often WANT to lose, they are trying to offset risk from something else that will make even more money for them, but use the options as a backup plan in case things go wrong. As to who bets with 1.75 million, that's pocket change on Wall Street, this probably offset a gamble ten times that much.

I doubt this is anyone with inside information, if it was I would hope they were smart enough to make some smarter trades that are a little less noticeable.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#38]
So, how hard could it be to just Build A Wall along the Border? Bring in the dozers and backhoes, get a crane to lift the sections in place and hammer it out. Welding the sections would be a constraint, but we have a lot of fabrication assets in America and plenty would bid on it.

Well, maybe not so much. Does the US actually control the Border? Simple question, why, of course we DON'T? Really?

It appears a UN based organization does. We've seen some pics in the past that showed gates padlocked open, I had to wonder what that was all about, seems now it's coming out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/exclusive-we-build-the-wall-president-brian-kolfage-corrupt-international-organization-controls-southern-border-not-dhs-or-border-patrol-video/

Here's the TL;DR for you iltwitterates: The International Boundary and Water Commission has that authority. They choose when and where the wall stays open, like it or not. Build The Wall has now finished a section the Cartel desperately wants to keep open, so, the head of the IBWC ordered it padlocked open. Janyne "OC" Harkins ordered it for her workers to pass back and forth. Build The Wall put up a camera with live feed to show 1,000 of illegals using it and they claim they have yet to find more than one worker a day from the IBWC using it.

If you were cartel, would you not comp the border administration and keep your mules chugging to the metros? Anyway, I found the page with the live stream cams here, scroll down: https://webuildthewall.us/

cold links don't overwhelm them or get us linked back. We made that mistake with DU, remember? BTW is considered "friendlies" lets not let some mole get a whiff. I have no doubt there are "assets" who likely have infiltrated them, after all, since when has this been a fair fight?

With this in mind, now consider, just how hard is it to build the wall? Apparently we need to kick some UN butts. And I haven't even mentioned the "National Butterfly Sanctuary" they are claiming would be endangered with a wall running thru it. OMG The Butterflies!

The More You Know.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Threadreader unroll

Wait a minute, Iran invaded Iraq?  I thought they had a bunch of civil unrest to contend with?
View Quote
I sure do hope the Iraqi's have some leftover Iranian EFP's to use on the Iranians.  That would be awesome payback.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's not next year, it's 2021, so you have Brexit, China, T$'s re-election that can all affect prices.

One thing we can safely assume is that this didn't happen in a vacuum, I'm sure the Greeks played a part, not the Gyro eating ones in the Mediterranean. Delta, Theta, Gamma, Vega the ones professional traders look at. When looking at a trade like that it is very dangerous to assume that the person who made that trade thinks it will be profitable, in fact with large option trades they very often WANT to lose, they are trying to offset risk from something else that will make even more money for them, but use the options as a backup plan in case things go wrong. As to who bets with 1.75 million, that's pocket change on Wall Street, this probably offset a gamble ten times that much.

I doubt this is anyone with inside information, if it was I would hope they were smart enough to make some smarter trades that are a little less noticeable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not some big financial guy but this bet has caused a lot of people that are, to sit up and take notice. Whatever reason they did it for, there's a huge amount of counter party risk on the line and people are asking questions.

You know who makes bets like that? Soros. That's why I posted it here.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Steven Hall is a retired CIA chief of Russian operations and CNN national security analyst. He tweeted this after the IG report was publicly available. This is as frightening as is possible and confirmation of continuing insanity by some of the intelligence community. This is also proof that POTUS Trump was validated to have/had concerns with trusting any work produced by the IC.

Bryan Dean Wright, also a former CIA operation officer who is "allergic to DC egos", has a much different take on things...the truth. How can our POTUS manage to weed out the good from the bad and ugly?

Link Posted: 12/15/2019 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

It was over before it began

Brennan is a traitor

From the get go

They got him

He drove much of this

C_A since daddy Bush

Catholic to Muslim

Communist
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was a subplot in the book the Bonfire Of Vanities .

ETA
Also recall that Russia and China were recently buying/repatriating tons of gold.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Threadreader unroll

View Quote
Iranian leadership showing they are in charge in Iraq, too?
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Since his pill metaphor is entirely wrong, as a matter of consequence the rest of it is.

Pills are designed to treat a symptom, and in many cases perpetuate the disease not cure it.

Trump is a Surgeon excising evil, not a pill peddler perpetuating it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Threadreader unroll

When you have internal unrest, create external threats to distract and make calls to patriotism.
As old as man.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm not some big financial guy but this bet has caused a lot of people that are, to sit up and take notice. Whatever reason they did it for, there's a huge amount of counter party risk on the line and people are asking questions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soros is smarter than that, most people are. A big block like that smells like two algo's matching up. If a person wanted to buy 9,000 contracts @ $4,000 and another 4,000 @ $3,500 most traders would get it done without the media noticing. Someone would have to take the time to look at open interest in June 21 calls to notice it, The media only noticed the 5,000 contracts that were bought in a very short time period. Doing something like that is sloppy. Trading 1/8 the daily volume of a product in one trade is going to raise eyebrows, and doing it at such an extreme price is going to wake up the morons in the media, someone else was able to buy another 4k contracts without anyone noticing.

The big money is in Dec 20 calls, 60k open contracts between $2-3000 and another 2k @ $4,000 strike price.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
FYI -- That's not a harvested corn field.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top