Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Yes.  I see a correlation, but I'm not sure what to make of it.  I could see it being explained away by something like:
1. Terrain
2. Green energy to run high speed raii.
3. Green energy for developments along rail route.
4. Investors would view the corridor as lower risk for easements, right-of-way, etc. because other utilities and developers are already there and haven't failed.

However, if I was a conspiracy theorist on the left, I might be thinking, "Those companies know they are harming the habitat of the spotted owl/desert tortise/whatever.  Isn't it convenient that the wildfires wipe out all the habitat the developers would have had to pay to maintain?"

ETA: I guess a lot of those fires also eliminate the expense of trimming/removing trees along the power line route.  A bad situation, no matter how you look at it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Damn. That had to be a rough go. Nasty shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another congress critter is dead, if anyone cares. At 66.

Three down, 200+ to go?
Which one this time?
Former US Senator Kay Hagan dead at 66 after three-year battle with encephalitis
I had encephalitis when I was young. Fuck that shit.
#MeToo

But I had meningitis at the same time.  
Damn. That had to be a rough go. Nasty shit.
So my parents tell me.  I was not quite 2 y.o. at the time.
Got lucky.  Was being give penicillin for something else.  The encephalitis and meningitis were both bacterial and penicillin slowed the onset giving parents time to recognize something was wrong and get me to the hospital.  
Still spent a couple weeks in the PICU and 50+ years later I still have a scar on my ankle where they had to cut for an IV.

Now....back to regularly scheduled tin foil.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1166012619209281536.html

Some goofy stuff in there, but reading through the chans today

Some very interesting connections between

Lucis trust

The cfr, the unAttachment Attached File

Symbolism will be their downfall

I wish i was on computer to show better

This thread reader link gets into it
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Tied to lucis trust,  from an anon

Amongst the many 'enlightening' pages in this website, you can easily find 'fascinating' articles entitled:

"The New World Order and the Work of the UN" http://www.aquaac.org/un/nwo.html

"The World Spiritual Teacher, the Esoteric Community and the United Nations" http://www.aquaac.org/meetings/rttop.html

Preparing the Way for the Reappearance of the World Spiritual Teacher, the Work of the United Nations and the World-Wide Esoteric Community

http://www.aquaac.org/meetings/RT2001.html and many more articles.

This is not Christian theology but New Age paganism. You can also read the NWO quotes I posted, further down this page. Here's another by Curtis Dall, FD Roosevelt's son in law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father in Law
:

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group... Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market... The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

so the UN is the middle man
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
In an extraordinary reversal, the defendant now claims that he is innocent of the criminal charge in this case. See, e.g., Reply at 2 (“When the Director of the FBI, and a group of his close associates, plot to set up an innocent man and create a crime . . . .”). For the first time, the defendant represents to this Court that he “was honest with the agents [on January 24, 2017] to the best of his recollection at the time.” Reply at 23. He makes this claim despite having

Case 1:17-cr-00232-EGS Document 131 Filed 10/29/19 Page 2 of 5
admitted his guilt, under oath, before two federal judges (including this Court). The defendant also argues—based almost entirely on evidence previously provided in discovery—that the government engaged in “conduct so shocking to the conscience and so inimical to our system of justice that it requires the dismissal of the charges [sic] for outrageous government conduct.” Reply at 2. The Reply then seeks a new category of relief, that “this Court . . . dismiss the entire prosecution for outrageous government misconduct.”1 Reply at 32.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Molly's Game is a 2017 movie about how the FBI and deep state set up Molly Bloom.  It is a true story,  and I'm surprised the movie got made.  It is the same game plan they ran against Flynn and others for years. Many of the same players were involved.

No individual (other than Trump) can withstand the full legal and financial power of the DOJ / FBI.  There's no telling how many guilty pleas they have coerced and suicides they have caused.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#11]
May I have another helping of WINNING please?  MAGA!!!!  FTUN!
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

May I have another helping of WINNING please?  MAGA!!!!  FTUN!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]
The US is the largest financial contributor to the UN, followed by the United Kingdom and Germany. This year it is expected to contribute around 22% of the UN's total budget, CNN reported.
We are one member and "owe" over 1/5 of the budget?
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/NpZl1Eh.jpg
View Quote
Wouldn't mind paying more taxes if the money goes towards throwing those EOTechs away.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Lucis Trust > Temple of Understanding > Council on Foreign Relations/Bilderberg Group/Trilateral Commission

The Temple of Understanding was the brainchild of a wealthy American woman, Alice
Bailey, who had studied comparative religion at Union Theological Seminary in New York. By
1963, it had been sponsored by six thousand politicians, occultists, celebrities, oneworld religion advocates and multinational companies, including

Robert McNamara (Major individual sponsor of the Lucis Trust) (then U.S. Secretary of
Defence; later head of the World Bank),
John D. Rockefeller IV (major sponsor of the Lucis Trust),
Dr. Henry A. Smith (President, Theosophical Society of America),
Walter N. Thayer (President, New York Herald Tribune),
James Linen (President, Time-Life Inc.),
Milton Mumford (President, Lever Bros.),
Barney Balaban (President, Paramount Pictures),
Thomas B. Watson Jnr. (President, IBM),
Richard Salant (President, CBS News),
Cary Grant (Hollywood actor),
Dr. Martin Israel (renowned teacher in the Church of England);
the Presidents of Egypt, India and Israel; representatives of Methodist, Unitarian, Anglican,
Spiritualist, Lutheran and Presbyterian churches; various U.N. officials, and many others.

Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to
have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson,
Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clauson Grand Commander of the
Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This
would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of
elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission.

It seems Lucis Trust/ World Goodwill/ Arcane School are the basis for the 'One World Religion' that is planned for the 'New World Order'.

It further seems that this ideology has been folded into 'The Temple of Understanding' which is to be the template to which all world religions must adhere in order to be recognized under the hospices of the UN and NWO.

It seems this has largely been funded by Rockefeller/ World Bank types (big surprise)
and is the a spiritual "guide" for all 'works' conducted by CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission

can we track down participation in the 'arcane school'?
can we track down where the grant monies come from, like currently?
-the dig continues...
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#16]
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/28/pelosi-calls-house-vote-to-affirm-speaker-impeachment-inquiry-the-house-never-authorized/
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In addition to giving them a nice building and location to have it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The US is the largest financial contributor to the UN, followed by the United Kingdom and Germany. This year it is expected to contribute around 22% of the UN's total budget, CNN reported.
We should be renting it out to a domestic business!
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In that location?   Not many could afford the rent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol, only the taxpayers can afford it.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or want all the black cube swamp, revolver twisted statue crap either
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Sessions may be running for Doug Jones’s AL senate seat.  I think he’ll win in a landslide.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting all the judges are Obama appointed.   Reality and past practice are dictating that you can only go so far.

We're seeing a .gov internal struggle like never before and the leaders of this are lawyers who push paper and act.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rockefeller donated the real estate
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope some old hag just shit her depends....
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
GOOD!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#30]
We had some fun with this the other day. .

How do you insert evidence?

Attachment Attached File

Edit beat..
Im slippin today..
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Lucis Trust > Temple of Understanding > Council on Foreign Relations/Bilderberg Group/Trilateral Commission

The Temple of Understanding was the brainchild of a wealthy American woman, Alice
Bailey, who had studied comparative religion at Union Theological Seminary in New York. By
1963, it had been sponsored by six thousand politicians, occultists, celebrities, oneworld religion advocates and multinational companies, including

Robert McNamara (Major individual sponsor of the Lucis Trust) (then U.S. Secretary of
Defence; later head of the World Bank),
John D. Rockefeller IV (major sponsor of the Lucis Trust),
Dr. Henry A. Smith (President, Theosophical Society of America),
Walter N. Thayer (President, New York Herald Tribune),
James Linen (President, Time-Life Inc.),
Milton Mumford (President, Lever Bros.),
Barney Balaban (President, Paramount Pictures),
Thomas B. Watson Jnr. (President, IBM),
Richard Salant (President, CBS News),
Cary Grant (Hollywood actor),
Dr. Martin Israel (renowned teacher in the Church of England);
the Presidents of Egypt, India and Israel; representatives of Methodist, Unitarian, Anglican,
Spiritualist, Lutheran and Presbyterian churches; various U.N. officials, and many others.

Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to
have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson,
Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clauson Grand Commander of the
Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This
would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of
elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission.

It seems Lucis Trust/ World Goodwill/ Arcane School are the basis for the 'One World Religion' that is planned for the 'New World Order'.

It further seems that this ideology has been folded into 'The Temple of Understanding' which is to be the template to which all world religions must adhere in order to be recognized under the hospices of the UN and NWO.

It seems this has largely been funded by Rockefeller/ World Bank types (big surprise)
and is the a spiritual "guide" for all 'works' conducted by CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission

can we track down participation in the 'arcane school'?
can we track down where the grant monies come from, like currently?
-the dig continues...
View Quote
It is becoming harder and harder to not acknowledge the satanism has (at least a) tangential link to many of the big picture parts of this story.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It is becoming harder and harder to not acknowledge the satanism has (at least a) tangential link to many of the big picture parts of this story.
View Quote
The biggest lie ever told was him convincing people he didn't exist. Now we are finding out that they were secretly running things too. It was all just hysteria that satanists were running amok doing satanist things.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
This could get really interesting real quick.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
It could be a lot of things.

This Huff-Po article from 2012 is always a good read: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-secret-syria-order_n_1730712?tw_p=twt

WASHINGTON, Aug 1 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama has  signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels  seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his  government, U.S. sources familiar with the matter said...

[]...The White House is for now apparently stopping short of  giving the rebels lethal weapons, even as some U.S. allies do  just that.

But U.S. and European officials have said that there have  been noticeable improvements in the coherence and effectiveness  of Syrian rebel groups in the past few weeks. That represents a  significant change in assessments of the rebels by Western  officials, who previously characterized Assad’s opponents as a  disorganized, almost chaotic, rabble.

Precisely when Obama signed the secret intelligence  authorization, an action not previously reported, could not be  determined.

The full extent of clandestine support that agencies like  the CIA might be providing also is unclear.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/30/al-qaida-rebels-battle-syria

And then:

We know the basic set up to arm the Syrian rebellion was generally not too complex.

Turkey would be used as the distribution hub, and the U.S. had Sunni friends in Saudi Arabia, and Qatar -who were more than willing to see Assad removed- and financially assist in arming the Syrians without too great a concern for what could happen to Israel.

For Obama/Clinton to get weapons to the Syrians, against the shadow of Operation Zero Footprint, without going extensively through congress, could be done covertly and easily. Either ship weapons just like Operation Zero Footprint, Saudi ==> Qatar ==> Turkey ==> Syria, OR, buy back the weapons already floating around from Operation Zero Footprint and redirect them to Syria through Turkey.

OR both.

The Saudis would be a willing financier if the State Dept needed additional money to facilitate the transfers.
Within all this comes the rise of ISIS for lots of reasons.  A shfiting support of the Iranian regime by the US, a lot of tribal BS and alliances that predate our country's existence, and of course oil...sweet, sweet oil.  I don't know if we'll ever know how much contact there was but it isn't like there weren't communications between the US and other enemies over the years.  The question is how duped was our State Department and CIA and how not-so-duped were they in the actions taken?

I'm still convinced that our presence there was to play referee and leverage Assad against the Russians/Iran (mostly Iran) to get Obama the Iran deal...without an end game once everyone came to play.  Play nice with Sunnis and Turkey who saw business/long time rivalry opportunities but ensure that they don't succeed leading to everyone finding other options...including reaching out to Russia (Assad) and the rise of ISIS (concerned and minority Sunnis).
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#39]
End 501s
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#40]
The Head of Biden’s New Super PAC is a Registered Foreign Agent for Azerbaijan

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has a brand new Super PAC in his corner, and it’s being run by a registered foreign agent for the government of Azerbaijan. Larry Rasky, a lobbyist who previously worked as a top campaign operative for Biden, is listed as the treasurer of the PAC, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

“A former Joe Biden aide has filed paperwork to form a super PAC, called Unite the Country, that is set to boost the former vice president with millions of dollars in spending in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary,” Politico reported on Tuesday.

Records filed with the Department of Justice show that Rasky is also a registered foreign agent lobbying on behalf of the government of Azerbaijan. The records, which were filed pursuant to the Foreign Agent Registration Act, show that Rasky was hired by the Azerbaijani government on April 23, 2019. Federal documents signed by Rasky show that he reports directly to Elin Suleymanov, Azerbaijan’s ambassador to the United States.
View Quote

“[The government of Azerbaijan] will pay RASKY a minimum monthly non-refundable fee (the ‘Monthly Fee’) for the Services provided of $15,000 per month, plus a 5% administrative fee as described below,” Rasky’s contract with the foreign government states. “The Monthly Fees totaling $94,500 shall be paid in two equal installments. The initial payment of $47,250 is due upon the signing of this agreement. The second payment of $47,250 is due on July 15, 2019.”
View Quote
Politico reported in August that Rasky also explored going into business with Hunter Biden and James Biden, the former vice president’s younger brother. At one point, Rasky planned to provide a million dollars towards the Bidens’ purchase of Paradigm Global Advisors, a hedge fund.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:09:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Archive.is link to the linked NYT Article in tweet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Archive.is link to the linked NYT Article in tweet.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seems like an arrest should be made if this is true
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this shit doesn't soon blow up and destroy the Dems we are truly lost as a nation!
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If this shit doesn't soon blow up and destroy the Dems we are truly lost as a nation!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In some movie plots  corrupt govt officials are told, you have earn your keep.  And are thus given task to complete by their benefactors.  Seems like some dems have been told that they need to earn their keep by THEIR benefactors

Much of the media is foreign owned and at the very least several of our democratic reps have some foreign entanglements of their  own
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's amazing how fast the courts and judges can act overnight on things that can harm them, but take YEARS to make any sort of ruling about legality of gun laws, improper land seizures, and other "plebe issues".

That alone should open some eyes, but people will respond with "That's just how .gov works", not understanding that it's a big part of the problem.  Deep State has got the power to fight by simply dragging feet or blocking while the MSM changes hearts and minds.

It's amazing we've gotten this far, I hope it continues (the awakening as well as the actual winning and changing of entrenched bureaucracy)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting all the judges are Obama appointed.   Reality and past practice are dictating that you can only go so far.

We're seeing a .gov internal struggle like never before and the leaders of this are lawyers who push paper and act.
It's amazing how fast the courts and judges can act overnight on things that can harm them, but take YEARS to make any sort of ruling about legality of gun laws, improper land seizures, and other "plebe issues".

That alone should open some eyes, but people will respond with "That's just how .gov works", not understanding that it's a big part of the problem.  Deep State has got the power to fight by simply dragging feet or blocking while the MSM changes hearts and minds.

It's amazing we've gotten this far, I hope it continues (the awakening as well as the actual winning and changing of entrenched bureaucracy)
I'm confused.  Three Obama appointees block the release of Mueller document to the House Judiciary committee.  Humpty-Dumpty (Nadler) is the chair of that committee.

What just happened here?

A)  The DOJ instructed the Obama judges to block the release
or
B)  Obama accidentally appointed 3 judges with a moral compass

This is obviously good news for the white hats, but how did this happen?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Top Top