[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
beat like a rented mule.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are we supposed to believe we are safer now?
View Quote
So would it be better if we didn't kill him?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is interesting....from the Rose McGowan lawsuit doc...

Black Cube...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/177088/BA06B335-B77A-4B37-9A31-9A6A2B16DFBF_png-1138923.JPG
View Quote
In short, blackcube was hired by Weinstein's folks. Pretended to be a European woman's support group.  Conned Rose into helping them, then got her to talk about her book, eventually, they got about half of it for the fat bastard to start to attack and de-legitimize Rose
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we supposed to believe we are safer now?
Would it be worse?

The point is, like it or not nothing will change.  If nothing changed, then what's the big deal?

Edited to add:

I think this is the better thread to discuss this particular "branch".  https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Sylvan-s-Lecture-/5-2266379/#top

For those interested, I'm referring to the video in the OP of the link above.  Specifically from 35:04 to 38:00 and from 59:45 to 1:10:28.  Hit me up via IM if you want to go down this specific leg of the journey, but let's keep it out of here.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:22:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Would it be worse?

The point is, like it or not nothing will change.  If nothing changed, then what's the big deal?
View Quote
One less terrorist is a good thing in my book...any way we can get it
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:27:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't disagree that another terrorist being dead is a bad thing, but I don't want to derail this thread.  Probably better to discuss in the Sylvan Lecture thread.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:38:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I remember seeing reports about that guy in Iraq that was killed many times.... Zarqawi or some such? News would always show a clip of him shooting a stolen M249 or some such....Makes you wonder when you see the same dude being killed multiple times.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:46:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:10:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 5:26:25 AM EDT
[#12]
  Sorry, couldn't resist this one.

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Captured?
Reports are the US had to scrape DNA off the ceiling to test to make sure it is the Muzzie terrorist leader
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:33:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Fox News says it’s confirmed. It was him. He detonated a suicide vest
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Simpson, et al are a bigger threat than Baghdadi.
View Quote
Maybe, but how many had face to face meetings with him that he would testify about?

Like, NoName. His daughter's sure spun up lately. "You can't kill him again." And the mysterious oops I hurt my leg, too.

Shit's on fire, yo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe, but how many had face to face meetings with him that he would testify about?

Like, NoName. His daughter's sure spun up lately. "You can't kill him again." And the mysterious oops I hurt my leg, too.

Shit's on fire, yo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Simpson, et al are a bigger threat than Baghdadi.

Shit's on fire, yo.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
You aren’t really creating more when obama is no longer financially supporting them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#20]
I like trumps idea of being "brought to justice"

Death!!

Can't  wait until he brings the ds leaders "to justice"
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The US just captured Al Baghdadi
Killing Bagdadi is pretty big, but BIG big?  Maybe not.

What if one of those people were there when it happened, and were collaterally damaged?  What if one of the people you mention, or some other big player from the US, died alongside Bagdadi?  That would certainly be BIG news, no?

Who's missing?
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You aren’t really creating more when obama is no longer financially supporting them.
View Quote
maybe that info gets out to the normie public and the hangings begin
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Undercover Huber

McCabe had two different lawsuits pending against DOJ/FBI

Case 1: FOIA (18-cv-01389) - filed May 2018
Case 2: Wrongful dismissal: (19-cv-02399) - filed Aug 2019
The FOIA case (01389) sought documents related to his firing, such as the Inspector General internal manual and other docs

Very late on Friday, McCabe filed to dismiss this lawsuit - but NOT the wrongful dismissal one.
View Quote
ANALYSIS

—Dropping his FOIA case could be a precursor to McCabe also dropping his wrongful dismissal case

—If that happens at the same time Durham's probe is heating up it *could* suggest McCabe is co-operating, or needs to focus his resources on defending a criminal indictment
So perhaps buy a bunch of??but don't open it just yet
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Would it be worse?

View Quote
Well I think your reading of the future is lacking details.

Head of the snake and reported #2 dead is a win.  They were responsible for a lot of blood spilled.   Justice served.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#29]
I just did a search of POTUS tweets for the phrase "Brought to justice". I didn't find anything, but I will keep an eye out for that particular phrase from him. President Trump is very skillful in the use of euphemisms, if Clapper, Comey etc are mentioned with that phrase you can bet some ropes will go into tension.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Dec 2018 - 11:12:27 AM
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1076128583419088896??
HUSSEIN "ISIS JV TEAM…."
Did ISIS form on HUSSEIN's watch?
Did HUSSEIN take care of business or allow them to expand?
How long did it take POTUS to ERADICATE and DESTROY ISIS?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/??
Why did HUSSEIN attempt to destroy our military (weaken)?
What was the 16-year plan to destroy America?
Why did HUSSEIN install traitors at the highest levels of our Gov't?
Think DOJ.
Think FBI.
Think C_A.
Think NAT SEC.
Why did HUSSEIN bring people into the WH who HATE AMERICA and what we stand for?
What years did HRC serve as Sec of State?
What years did ISIS expand?
Why did HUSSEIN put restrictions on US MIL COMMAND re: ABILITY TO ATTACK TARGETS AT WILL > WH DIRECT APPROVAL REQ FOR EACH ACTION?
FACTS NOT FICTION.
BLIND SHEEP FOLLOW.
EYES ON TARGET.
Q
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#31]
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/plundering-ukraine-corrupt-american-democrats

he Plundering Of Ukraine By Corrupt American Democrats

Top Dems are involved in the plundering of the Ukraine: new names, mind-boggling accounts. The mysterious ‘whistleblower’ whose report had unleashed the impeachment is named in the exclusive interview given to the Unz Review by a prominent Ukrainian politician, an ex-Member of Parliament of four terms, a candidate for Ukraine’s presidency, Oleg Tsarev.

Oleg, you followed Biden story from its very inception. Biden is not the only Dem politician involved in the Ukrainian corruption schemes, is he?

"Indeed, John Kerry, the Secretary of State in Obama’s administration, was his partner-in-crime. But Joe Biden was number one. During the Obama presidency, Biden was the US proconsul for Ukraine, and he was involved in many corruption schemes. He authorised transfer of three billion dollars of the US taxpayers’ money to the post-coup government of the Ukraine; the money was stolen, and Biden took a big share of the spoils.

It is a story of ripping the US taxpayer and the Ukrainian customer off for the benefit of a few corruptioners, American and Ukrainian. And it is a story of Kiev regime and its dependence on the US and IMF. The Ukraine has a few midsize deposits of natural gas, sufficient for domestic household consumption. The cost of its production was quite low; and the Ukrainians got used to pay pennies for their gas. Actually, it was so cheap to produce that the Ukraine could provide all its households with free gas for heating and cooking, just like Libya did. Despite low consumer price, the gas companies (like Burisma) had very high profits and very little expenditure.

After the 2014 coup, IMF demanded to raise the price of gas for the domestic consumer to European levels, and the new president Petro Poroshenko obliged them. The prices went sky-high. The Ukrainians were forced to pay many times more for their cooking and heating; and huge profits went to coffers of the gas companies. Instead of raising taxes or lowering prices, President Poroshenko demanded the gas companies to pay him or subsidise his projects. He said that he arranged the price hike; it means he should be considered a partner.

Burisma Gas company had to pay extortion money to the president Poroshenko. Eventually its founder and owner Mr Nicolai Zlochevsky decided to invite some important Westerners into the company’s board of directors hoping it would moderate Poroshenko’s appetites. He had brought in Biden’s son Hunter, John Kerry, Polish ex-President Kwasniewski; but it didn’t help him.

Poroshenko became furious that the fattened calf may escape him, and asked the Attorney General Shokin to investigate Burisma trusting some irregularities would emerge. AG Shokin immediately discovered that Burisma had paid these ‘stars’ between 50 and 150 thousand dollar per month each just for being on the list of directors. This is illegal by the Ukrainian tax code; it can’t be recognised as legitimate expenditure.

At that time Biden the father entered the fray. He called Poroshenko and gave him six hours to close the case against his son. Otherwise, one billion dollars of the US taxpayers’ funds won’t pass to the Ukrainian corruptioners. Zlochevsky, the Burisma owner, paid Biden well for this conversation: he received between three and ten million dollars, according to different sources.

AG Shokin said he can’t close the case within six hours; Poroshenko sacked him and installed Mr Lutsenko in his stead. Lutsenko was willing to dismiss the case of Burisma, but he also could not do it in a day, or even in a week. Biden, as we know, could not keep his trap shut: by talking about the pressure he put on Poroshenko, he incriminated himself. Meanwhile Mr Shokin gave evidence that Biden put pressure on Poroshenko to fire him, and now it was confirmed. The evidence was given to the US lawyers in connection with another case, Firtash case."

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else catch Trump saying watching Bag Daddy crying and wimpering "Was like watching a movie."

Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why would he meet with these people?
View All Quotes
I cannot think of any reason that is not criminal and does not require a tin foil hat.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
was being treasonous with them

obama was funding them

we don't say his name was helping
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I cannot think of any reason that is not criminal and does not require a tin foil hat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Might have more to do with them being FSA, not ISIS.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Good radio interview of Lee Smith on why Flynn was targeted.  It's halfway down the article.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/10/25/lee-smith-deep-state-used-criminal-conspiracy-to-stop-flynns-audit-of-intelligence-agencies/
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Difficult to know if someone was setting noname up to look like a bad guy, but it kinda worked.  This was not the only time noname met with people involved in toppling a somewhat stable government.
Example: https://www.npr.org/2011/04/22/135638525/mccain-on-libyan-rebels-they-are-my-heroes
McCain On Libyan Rebels: 'They Are My Heroes'
April 22, 2011
Republican Sen. John McCain visits Benghazi and calls the Libyan rebels "heroes." He urges the Obama administration to recognize the rebels' transitional government.
Senator JOHN McCAIN (Republican, Arizona): I've met these brave fighters and they are not al-Qaida. They are Libyan patriots.

KENYON: McCain called on all nations, especially the U.S., to recognize the National Transitional Council in Benghazi. He said some of the Gadhafi regime's frozen assets should be redirected to the rebels and the U.S. should facilitate the delivery of weapons to rebel fighters. He clarified that by facilitate he meant not directly arming the rebels, but ensuring that they receive weapons as the U.S. did in the 1980s with the mujahideen battling the Russians in Afghanistan.

Such a call raises alarm bells in some circles. Critics recall that some of those fighters Washington helped arm and train in Afghanistan later joined al-Qaida.

Interesting reading: https://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/en/
https://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/articles/573aeac75632a39742ed39a0/
Lost Treasure
Where is Muammar Gaddafi’s money? Rebels pulled the Libyan dictator from a sewage pipe near his hometown of Sirte on October 20, 2011. He was bleeding from his head, and rebels and bystanders joined in beating him and clubbing his groin with a bayonet. Shortly thereafter, this bird of paradise among African autocrats was dead.

But shortly before he died, Gaddafi sold a fifth of Libya’s gold reserves, and most of the proceeds from this sale are still missing. The so-called Panama Papers could now shed light on the search for this incredible fortune.

Through a network of cryptic corporate investments, secret front companies and hidden bank accounts, Gaddafi had managed to set aside a fortune since the fall of the Libyan king in 1969. Oil had made Libya and, in turn, Gaddafi, rich. The former military captain is said to have been in possession of between $100 million and $200 million.

More at link
Note: Benghazi attack Sept 11, 2012. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Good radio interview of Lee Smith on why Flynn was targeted.  It's halfway down the article.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/10/25/lee-smith-deep-state-used-criminal-conspiracy-to-stop-flynns-audit-of-intelligence-agencies/
View Quote
This is the type of stuff that we should be sharing on social media.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#42]
From Time.com...

Time's Up Calls on NBC to Release Former Employees From NDAs, Hold Independent Investigation

Time’s Up has called on NBC Universal to release all former employees from non-disclosure agreements that might be preventing them from speaking out about sexual misconduct.

The Hollywood-based organization is also calling for NBC to hold an independent investigation into its workplace culture.

Tina Tchen, incoming president and CEO of Time’s Up, says NBC Universal didn’t go far enough with its statement, first reported by MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Friday night, that employees should contact the company in order to be released from any “perceived obligation” to remain quiet. She says NBC should simply state that everyone is free to speak without fear of retaliation.

Maddow sharply criticized her employers on her show Friday, expressing concern that the network had thwarted journalist Ronan Farrow’s reporting on allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's a bold statement for a senator
View Quote
Especially a Deep Swamp Senator.

TC
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Head of the snake and reported #2 dead is a win.  They were responsible for a lot of blood spilled.   Justice served.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would it be worse?

I think this is the better thread to discuss this particular "branch".  https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Sylvan-s-Lecture-/5-2266379/#top

For those interested, I'm referring to the video in the OP of the link above.  Specifically from 35:04 to 38:00 and from 59:45 to 1:10:28.  Hit me up via IM if you want to go down this specific leg of the journey, but let's keep it out of here.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
the narrative was to support the opposition forces in Syria
saw vids back in 2010ish that had local syrians who had captured some white dudes dressed in black from the rooftops - their brief cases had rifles and shotguns
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#47]
https://newspunch.com/bombshell-reports-indicate-days-ahead-devastating-deep-state/

Attachment Attached File

Friday night was a devastating night for the Deep State, after four reports uncovered many corrupt actions taken by the Obama administration.

Below is a detailed list of the four reports compiled by The Gateway Pundit, that has left the Deep State crooks extremely worried:

1. The FISA Report
The first event reported is that the DOJ IG’s FISA report is about to be released.

Of course this is nothing new to those of us who have been following the Russia Hoax scandal. We knew this was eventually going to come out. The news overnight is that the report “will be released publicly with few redactions”. This means that negotiations over redactions were either mute or they weren’t happening.

Many of us thought that the “Deep State was Deep Sixing” the FISA report. Perhaps they were. But another theory is that the DOJ IG may have been held back from releasing his report until a time when it would not impede AG Barr’s investigation by his DA John Durham into the Deep State actions before and after the 2016 election. Had IG Horowitz released his document before all the players in Durham’s investigation were questioned, they might have altered their testimonies based on Horowitz’s report.

2. AG Barr and John Durham’s Investigation into Deep State crimes

Last night we also received word that AG Barr’s Justice Department’s review into the actions of Deep State players before and after the 2016 election by DA John Durham has turned into a criminal investigation.

Over the past few years especially, the New York Times was used by Deep State crooks in the Obama Administration to push narratives damaging to President Trump. This was really no exception as the next paragraph in the Times’ piece claims that the criminal investigation is happening because “Mr. Trump is using the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies”. Of course the Times can’t refer to Donald Trump as the President.

What this piece does tell us is a few things. One, some individuals in the Deep State (i.e. two people familiar with the matter) likely want to get out to their cohorts that Durham is now running a criminal investigation. Perhaps this is to allow them time to prepare for their impending indictments. What the Times doesn’t tell us is how long Durham has been running a criminal investigation.

If Durham has been running a criminal investigation for some time, perhaps there are already indictments in the works. We really don’t know. What this also may indicate is that IG Horowitz can now release his IG report because Durham has met with all the individuals he needs to meet with to begin indictments for criminal activity.

3. Sidney Powell’s filing Regarding General Flynn’s case
We also found out late last night that Sidney Powell is aware of numerous documents and actions by Obama’s Deep State that have been withheld from General Flynn that are damning to the government’s case. These are so damning that she is asking the court to dismiss the case against General Flynn.

What we learned is that among other things, former Deep State and FBI attorney Lisa Page altered the 302 document materially in a manner that implicated General Flynn for lying to the FBI. She then lied about making the edits. Page of course was the paramour of the most corrupt FBI Agent in history, Peter Strzok.

We also learned from General Flynn’s attorney Powell that Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, was involved in the felony release of General Flynn’s phone call with a Russian diplomat before the 2017 Inauguration.

Both of these bombshells related to Page and Clapper were dropped tonight. It is likely that they were dropped now because the information is no longer information that can impact Durham’s criminal investigation, indicating Clapper may have been interviewed already. On the other hand, perhaps the information on Clapper and Page is already locked and loaded and there is no harm in this information now being released.

We may find out that the recent delays and redactions by the DOJ in regards to Flynn’s case and the IG’s FISA report may have been to prevent the Durham investigation from being derailed rather than the typical Deep State redactions and delays we have been accustomed to in the recent past. Time will tell.

4. Recent Reports regarding Obama VP Biden’s pay-for-play scandals
We also learned last night that Joe Biden during the time he was Obama’s VP, partook in actions resulting in payments to him and his son Hunter. These payments go beyond the Ukraine and China. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani claimed previously that Biden was suspect of a pay-for-plan scandal in Romania.

If this is anything like the Bidens’ actions in the Ukraine and China, it is suspect and likely criminal. Rudy Giuliani claimed that Obama, the Chicago ‘pol’, ran a pay-for-play sham his entire time in office. Rudy said his VP was making millions and his Secretary of State Hillary was making hundreds of millions. Rudy expressed this shortly after Joe DiGenova’s statements about New York Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and the Democrat Party on the Ingraham Angle a couple of weeks ago –

The biggest question left unanswered is why would the Democrats and their Deep State work so hard to prevent candidate Trump from becoming President and then try to end his Presidency prematurely? Why would they put in place a phony Russian sham Special Counsel and then morph into a fake Ukraine impeachment, both of which are bogus?

It may be that they didn’t want anyone to know how corrupt they were. It may be that the amount of money the Obama Administration made in pay-for-play schemes around the world will shock the average American. Is this why we constantly hear – Follow the money?

Get your popcorn ready. This is going to be devastating!
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://newspunch.com/bombshell-reports-indicate-days-ahead-devastating-deep-state/

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/152525/6b2021bb815cd07e2c268e982f5957ac-imagejpeg_jpg-1139501.JPG

Friday night was a devastating night for the Deep State, after four reports uncovered many corrupt actions taken by the Obama administration.

Below is a detailed list of the four reports compiled by The Gateway Pundit, that has left the Deep State crooks extremely worried:

1. The FISA Report
The first event reported is that the DOJ IG’s FISA report is about to be released.

Of course this is nothing new to those of us who have been following the Russia Hoax scandal. We knew this was eventually going to come out. The news overnight is that the report “will be released publicly with few redactions”. This means that negotiations over redactions were either mute or they weren’t happening.

Many of us thought that the “Deep State was Deep Sixing” the FISA report. Perhaps they were. But another theory is that the DOJ IG may have been held back from releasing his report until a time when it would not impede AG Barr’s investigation by his DA John Durham into the Deep State actions before and after the 2016 election. Had IG Horowitz released his document before all the players in Durham’s investigation were questioned, they might have altered their testimonies based on Horowitz’s report.

2. AG Barr and John Durham’s Investigation into Deep State crimes

Last night we also received word that AG Barr’s Justice Department’s review into the actions of Deep State players before and after the 2016 election by DA John Durham has turned into a criminal investigation.

Over the past few years especially, the New York Times was used by Deep State crooks in the Obama Administration to push narratives damaging to President Trump. This was really no exception as the next paragraph in the Times’ piece claims that the criminal investigation is happening because “Mr. Trump is using the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies”. Of course the Times can’t refer to Donald Trump as the President.

What this piece does tell us is a few things. One, some individuals in the Deep State (i.e. two people familiar with the matter) likely want to get out to their cohorts that Durham is now running a criminal investigation. Perhaps this is to allow them time to prepare for their impending indictments. What the Times doesn’t tell us is how long Durham has been running a criminal investigation.

If Durham has been running a criminal investigation for some time, perhaps there are already indictments in the works. We really don’t know. What this also may indicate is that IG Horowitz can now release his IG report because Durham has met with all the individuals he needs to meet with to begin indictments for criminal activity.

3. Sidney Powell’s filing Regarding General Flynn’s case
We also found out late last night that Sidney Powell is aware of numerous documents and actions by Obama’s Deep State that have been withheld from General Flynn that are damning to the government’s case. These are so damning that she is asking the court to dismiss the case against General Flynn.

What we learned is that among other things, former Deep State and FBI attorney Lisa Page altered the 302 document materially in a manner that implicated General Flynn for lying to the FBI. She then lied about making the edits. Page of course was the paramour of the most corrupt FBI Agent in history, Peter Strzok.

We also learned from General Flynn’s attorney Powell that Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, was involved in the felony release of General Flynn’s phone call with a Russian diplomat before the 2017 Inauguration.

Both of these bombshells related to Page and Clapper were dropped tonight. It is likely that they were dropped now because the information is no longer information that can impact Durham’s criminal investigation, indicating Clapper may have been interviewed already. On the other hand, perhaps the information on Clapper and Page is already locked and loaded and there is no harm in this information now being released.

We may find out that the recent delays and redactions by the DOJ in regards to Flynn’s case and the IG’s FISA report may have been to prevent the Durham investigation from being derailed rather than the typical Deep State redactions and delays we have been accustomed to in the recent past. Time will tell.

4. Recent Reports regarding Obama VP Biden’s pay-for-play scandals
We also learned last night that Joe Biden during the time he was Obama’s VP, partook in actions resulting in payments to him and his son Hunter. These payments go beyond the Ukraine and China. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani claimed previously that Biden was suspect of a pay-for-plan scandal in Romania.

If this is anything like the Bidens’ actions in the Ukraine and China, it is suspect and likely criminal. Rudy Giuliani claimed that Obama, the Chicago ‘pol’, ran a pay-for-play sham his entire time in office. Rudy said his VP was making millions and his Secretary of State Hillary was making hundreds of millions. Rudy expressed this shortly after Joe DiGenova’s statements about New York Rep. Ocasio-Cortez and the Democrat Party on the Ingraham Angle a couple of weeks ago –

The biggest question left unanswered is why would the Democrats and their Deep State work so hard to prevent candidate Trump from becoming President and then try to end his Presidency prematurely? Why would they put in place a phony Russian sham Special Counsel and then morph into a fake Ukraine impeachment, both of which are bogus?

It may be that they didn’t want anyone to know how corrupt they were. It may be that the amount of money the Obama Administration made in pay-for-play schemes around the world will shock the average American. Is this why we constantly hear – Follow the money?

Get your popcorn ready. This is going to be devastating!
View Quote
Been hearing this for years now.  Not even putting muh popcorn in the microwave.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Been hearing this for years now.  Not even putting muh popcorn in the microwave.
View Quote
yes

we all know

It is coming brotha
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top