BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/27/2024 12:10:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jonny762]
He can't breathe. He dead.

A 53-year-old man dies after getting taken to the ground by police and telling them that he couldn't breathe.

As Ohio man Frank Tyson was motionless on the ground, one officer could be heard bragging about the "bar fight."

Tyson had just gotten out of prison according to a local news outlet.

It wasn't until one officer decided to check on Tyson that they noticed he didn't have a pulse.

The officers reportedly ignored Tyson's motionless body for 5 minutes.

He was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

The incident came after police were led to Tyson while responding to a single-car crash.

According to News 5 Cleveland, Tyson had been released from prison just two weeks earlier.

He had finished serving a 24-year prison sentence for a kidnapping and theft case. (CBS News)

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#1]
In before burnt city.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
In before burnt city.
View Quote

Let 'em all burn.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Another fentenol death???
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
Some of the ads on there are not coc compliant. Might wanna see if you can find a different link.
View Quote
Not my intention, it's filtered on my end. I'll see if I can find it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:22:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Video without ads for Meghan Merkle pregnancy pictures.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]
And nothing of value was lost....
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Terriblis:
Video without ads for Meghan Merkle pregnancy pictures.

View Quote
Edited, thanks!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By feelthepayne:
View Quote

Oh I assure you, lots of lefties would be all too happy to tell you that prison boy was of more value than a life-long, law-abiding, hard-working citizen. But some people are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I see no excessive force on the part of the cops. If handcuffs kill you, then stop doing shit that puts you in handcuffs.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:28:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: p3590] [#12]
As I pointed out in another thread today, violent riots tend to help Republicans in election years.  Let it burn.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Betcha his blood toxicology report comes back clean as a whistle. Yep, won't be anything on it stronger than the caffeine from his morning coffee. You betcha. Guaranteed. 100% chance he was clean and sober, straighter than a grizzly's dick, yep, you bet. I tell ya, it's those goddamn cops and their barbaric handcuffs that done this here feller in, big as life. Poor guy didn't have a chance.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#14]
The law said that he served his time and was released. GOD said, you've served your time and released him from the law.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Kenosha hat trick?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#16]

According to News 5 Cleveland, Tyson had been released from prison just two weeks earlier.

He had finished serving a 24-year prison sentence for a kidnapping and theft case.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:45:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:44:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
In before burnt city.
View Quote

Nobody cares anymore.

The state is withdrawing and leaving women/minorities hanging out to dry.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:04:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Fight it in court, not with the cop. Nothing excessive there. But when you’ve got him in cuffs and he says I can’t breathe, maybe sit him up?  

Dude was likely high and judging by his body shape and age, he had a heart attack from resisting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By twoisone:
Fight it in court, not with the cop. Nothing excessive there. But when you’ve got him in cuffs and he says I can’t breathe, maybe sit him up?  

Dude was likely high and judging by his body shape and age, he had a heart attack from resisting.
View Quote

No joke for the last several years the words "I can't breathe" have been used tens of thousands of times across the US. It's like a reflex for shit bags in between breaths while they fight the police.

Also serves as one way ticket to the hospital instead of the jail as well as the lucky chance for your closest family and friends to win the ghetto lottery when your heart pops from physically fighting the police while on a cocktail of different uppers and downers
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:01:40 AM EDT
[#21]
The funny thing about resisting to this degree with all these morons is this.....

They know the system. They have all been arrested before. And you know that they know one can do just about anything and barely spend but a few hours if any behind bars just to be let out again to return to doing the same shit. Put your hands behind your back, take a ride and laugh as you walk out in a few hours.

Like the greatest human being that ever lived, Dr. George Floyd, this shitbag will just keep being a shitbag. Being in prison taught him nothing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Where did this happen?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#23]
With FJB in office, the media will bury this to keep everything quiet and the gimme dats pacified with EBT money.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Mostly Peaceful Summer v2.0
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Call the sheriff x1200 times.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:
Where did this happen?
View Quote

Canton
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#27]
If they cut that monster into small pieces he'd be more complaint.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:14:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Michaelson] [#28]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

No joke for the last several years the words "I can't breathe" have been used tens of thousands of times across the US. It's like a reflex for shit bags in between breaths while they fight the police.

Also serves as one way ticket to the hospital instead of the jail as well as the lucky chance for your closest family and friends to win the ghetto lottery when your heart pops from physically fighting the police while on a cocktail of different uppers and downers
View Quote

Magic words. Like racist. Thrown around as if enchantments in a video game at their enemies to get them to so what they want.

They spam these attacks constantly, and are shocked it falls on deaf ears the rare time they actually can't breathe.

"HoW COuld ThIS HAPpeN!?!?!"
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Triumphman:
The law said that he served his time and was released. GOD said, you've served your time and released him from the law.
View Quote

No, God said, " You didn't learn your lesson, I got this."
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Lorax:
The funny thing about resisting to this degree with all these morons is this.....

They know the system. They have all been arrested before. And you know that they know one can do just about anything and barely spend but a few hours if any behind bars just to be let out again to return to doing the same shit. Put your hands behind your back, take a ride and laugh as you walk out in a few hours.

Like the greatest human being that ever lived, Dr. George Floyd, this shitbag will just keep being a shitbag. Being in prison taught him nothing.
View Quote
dude was in the can for 24 years.  I can't see how the average ding dong that ends up in prison is going to come out 24 years later better than he went in.  

Not sure what the answer is but that don't make no sense, at least with the current state of prisons.  It's shitbag university and when they graduate with an advanced degree in shitbaggery we put them back in the part of society that didn't go to prison....seems illogical.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Same hyper nonstop bitching before he goes silent.   That's that over hyper shit that causes your heart to stop beating or works you up into a heartattack.  

They do it themselves.  Just calm the fuck down and you will be able to breathe.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:18:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dru] [#32]
Originally Posted By WoolRug:

Nobody cares anymore.

The state is withdrawing and leaving women/minorities hanging out to dry.
View Quote

And whitey is too busy protesting against Israel!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWhiteHorse] [#33]
Heart attack. Dude got pretty worked up…

Regardless of anything, relatives are getting paid.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Vne:
I see no excessive force on the part of the cops. If handcuffs kill you, then stop doing shit that puts you in handcuffs.
View Quote

I am sure the left will canonize this newly found saint ASAP since this is an election year, but the cops should have known better than to handcuff him and leave him face down. 30 years ago when I went through handcuffing class we were taught to not leave an overweight person handcuffed and face down for more than a minute. Adding pepper spray made it more imperative that you roll them over or sit them up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I can’t breathe is like a rallying cry these days. Ive had people tell me that BEFORE they told me they “didn’t do anything.” While still standing upright and not in cuffs.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:
I can’t breathe is like a rallying cry these days. Ive had people tell me that BEFORE they told me they “didn’t do anything.” While still standing upright and not in cuffs.

View Quote

Yup. All traffic stops are “wtf you stop me for!!!” with a phone filming vertically. Nearly every police call involving an arrest is accompanied by “I can’t breathe” (sometimes before handcuffs applied), which leads to emergency room visits clogging up the medical system. Charges often dropped or told to release them to “get a warrant later”.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By twoisone:

View Quote

He was a very weak and ragged 53, the legacy of a lifetime of sloth and neglect.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:49:41 AM EDT
[#39]
If either of those cops had the wrestling ability of a goddamned kitten, they could have put that geriatric 53-year-old on the ground and had cuffs on in seconds. Spending that long resisting two cops’ inept grappling is what killed that fat old sack of shit. He didn’t have the look of a guy who’s been doing his cardio.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By xd341:
dude was in the can for 24 years.  I can't see how the average ding dong that ends up in prison is going to come out 24 years later better than he went in.  

Not sure what the answer is but that don't make no sense, at least with the current state of prisons.  It's shitbag university and when they graduate with an advanced degree in shitbaggery we put them back in the part of society that didn't go to prison....seems illogical.
View Quote
After 24 years there is no way he would be able to even comprehend the changes in the outside world. He couldn't conform to society in 2000, now 24 years later he is even less equipped to conform.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#41]
The stupidity in this thread is surprising, even for ARF.

After George Floyd, cops are going to get charged and fired when someone dies laying on the ground.  IDC if you don't like that, it is fact.

This guy may have died if stood up or sat up but that does not matter.  He died on the ground and they will get fried.  Period.

There are millions of Americans walking around with pre-existing medical conditions like obesity and heart failure.  There are millons more that may look healthy but have hearts damaged by covid or the vaccines.  If you want to win the PMITA / unemployment lottery, then arrest someone and leave them face down or restrained in an awkward position.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Morne:

Canton
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morne:
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:
Where did this happen?

Canton

I thought he looked Chinese.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dcat:
The stupidity in this thread is surprising, even for ARF.

After George Floyd, cops are going to get charged and fired when someone dies laying on the ground.  IDC if you don't like that, it is fact.

This guy may have died if stood up or sat up but that does not matter.  He died on the ground and they will get fried.  Period.

There are millions of Americans walking around with pre-existing medical conditions like obesity and heart failure.  There are millons more that may look healthy but have hearts damaged by covid or the vaccines.  If you want to win the PMITA / unemployment lottery, then arrest someone and leave them face down or restrained in an awkward position.
View Quote
That's a bold statement, but thank you for following it up with proof.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Curious is this is going to blow up. The crap that’s lead to riots historically suggest in might get spicy in Canton (and elsewhere) this weekend. Is Al Sharpton on the way yet?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Vne:
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not seeing excessive force, there.

And nobody else seemed to think the guy was in distress in that intervening time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#46]
It's Cleveland. What are they going to burn $200M in improvements?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Is the Twitter link working for everyone but me?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Guess they never heard of the recovery position.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By p3590:
As I pointed out in another thread today, violent riots tend to help Republicans in election years.  Let it burn.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top