Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/15/2020 11:32:31 PM EDT
I don't think that I have started a thread before, but I do think that this topic is obviously relevant due to the the interest in seeing it stopped.  The SAP threads and the short lived Qanon thread bring relevant information to AR15 for people to share without having to go to the Chans and the other "off the reservation" sites.

I'm not setting the rules.  There are plenty of good people here who know how this works.  For those who don't, just don't post or go someplace else for your entertainment.

Carry on, please.  I'm going to bed and hopefully this is still alive when I get up.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like that went sideways quick.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't get why this newest Qanon thread started earlier was locked by DV8?

@DV8
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like that went sideways quick.
View Quote

I don’t see anything at all.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't get why this newest Qanon thread started earlier was locked by DV8?

@DV8
View Quote

es ist fertig
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:45:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don’t see anything at all.
View Quote

several threads shut down by mods saying Q is done...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#6]
So, it lives!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Leftist trolls are allowed to run rampant on this site but the mods suddenly decide to shut down all reference to a particular topic for no goddamn reason.

If tirod was the problem, ban the motherfucker and keep the thread open.

This place has really gone to shit and I say that as a member for nearly 20 years.  The selective moderation is absolute bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Q is done.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Leftist trolls are allowed to run rampant on this site but the mods suddenly decide to shut down all reference to a particular topic for no goddamn reason.

This place has really gone to shit and I say that as a member for nearly 20 years.  The selective moderation is absolute bullshit.
View Quote

Done worry, he gone.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alcoholism is a terrible thing. Oh, and QFT
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck it...I'm in on 1 and IBTL

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Honest to god, serious question...

If the site wants no more Q, okay...it's your site.  But any mod that took the time to read more than a page of the SAP and Q thread, know that Q discussion and posts were actually a small fraction of the discussion.  The rest was being used as a news and tweet aggregate of events.  There was actual value to that thread outside of Q.

Can we at the very least have a Q-less SAP thread to continue aggregating and discussing the news?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:57:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

No disagreement from me.  The threads had some crap, but they were generally good for getting updates on subjects the MSM refuses to cover or actively covers up without having to deal with the chans and other sites.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Honest to god, serious question...

If the site wants no more Q, okay...it's your site.  But any mod that took the time to read more than a page of the SAP and Q thread, know that Q discussion and posts were actually a small fraction of the discussion.  The rest was being used as a news and tweet aggregate of events.  There was actual value to that thread outside of Q.

Can we at the very least have a Q-less SAP thread to continue aggregating and discussing the news?
View Quote

It would be nice to see a clarification of the rules that specifies it's a verboten topic.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It would be nice to see a clarification of the rules that specifies it's a verboten topic.
View Quote
Honestly, it would be nice to get any clarification concerning this BS.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#16]
IBTL

If Q is forbidden, then please add that information to the COC.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe the thing is a thread with 0 commentary and just throw news into it. The best part about the thread wasn't the local color.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Hopefully were allowed to have our Little corner..
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#19]
A news aggregator thread outside the msm is why I checked 2 or 3x per day the original sap thread and the one that just got locked. Will miss the information dearly. Hopefully this one stays the course.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Man, I was last poster there too.  I hope it wasn't because of me, but if so I'm really sorry!

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Haven't seen a grey bar in a long time. I thought I had unblocked them all when the thread got moved to the UFO forum. Guess I missed one?

Yes, can someone clever please come up with a name for this topic that we will all recognize as being the "same" topic and just limit the discussion to news?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Ibtl

Save Q
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#23]
In on 1
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#24]
All I know is if Q threads are done, to include all the surrounding possible conspiracy stuff, then I'm done supporting this site.  I've been a paying member pretty much all 14 years...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:05:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Man this is disappointing, I loved reading and seeing all the post interconnect to real news that you can’t get anywhere else. I red pilled so many friends and family from it. I’m truly disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Haven't seen a grey bar in a long time. I thought I had unblocked them all when the thread got moved to the UFO forum. Guess I missed one?

Yes, can someone clever please come up with a name for this topic that we will all recognize as being the "same" topic and just limit the discussion to news?

Thanks
View Quote

I would probably suggest keeping mask discussion out of it as well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:07:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Back to the Twitter hack, who do we think is behind it and why select those accounts? I hear that Trump was not hacked.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Back to the Twitter hack, who do we think is behind it and why select those accounts? I hear that Trump was not hacked.

View Quote
Going after pedos and dirty money of those who have blue checkmarks?  Why the BTC but not the sale of or ransom of the DM's and what not? Does not add up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Man this is disappointing, I loved reading and seeing all the post interconnect to real news that you can’t get anywhere else. I red pilled so many friends and family from it. I’m truly disappointed.
View Quote

This right here. Only reason I am a paying member. Or I guess it is the only reason I was a paying member.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:09:50 AM EDT
[#30]
I didn't post, as I had no time to dig.  I used it as a news/habbenings thread.  It also pulled to light the WTF that our politicians and celebs are up to.  I sincerely appreciate the posters that helped filter the goings-on.

Too bad some on this site want to stay blind because someone mentions 17.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I would probably suggest keeping mask discussion out of it as well.
View Quote
You are correct and I can do as I'm told if I choose to enter someone else's business.

I chose not to make any waves regarding that exact subject when a couple of other members chose to bring it up again in the last 36 hours.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here. The SAP and purqe threads were excellent news/twitter/etc. aggregators.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Same here. The SAP and purqe threads were excellent news/twitter/etc. aggregators.
View Quote

I can't imagine that a person could check these sites on their own.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Some bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:23:20 AM EDT
[#35]
In on SAP #4 for now anyway
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Arfcom's deep state has spoken. I can't believe I renewed this year after blowing it off for years.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:27:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can’t imagine a single person having the time to do so. That was the advantage of those threads, aggregation of news, 8kun and twitter posts related to common interests here; the voluntary  collective power of many was very effective.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#38]
"Just don't post"...how long have you been on the Internet?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Going after pedos and dirty money of those who have blue checkmarks?  Why the BTC but not the sale of or ransom of the DM's and what not? Does not add up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it truly was just the BTC scam, seeing Musk, Bezos and other folks with $$$$ would make it more believable to send money to the bitcoin wallets.  Super old scam though, but it persists because it works.  Information and control of those accounts though is worth more money than what they received in bitcoin.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Go out and have a nice evening with the girlfriend and come back to this BS.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I can’t imagine a single person having the time to do so. That was the advantage of those threads, aggregation of news, 8kun and twitter posts related to common interests here; the voluntary  collective power of many was very effective.
View Quote

It takes about 15 minutes to check the "relevant" sources that were commonly referenced here.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:30:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

So these are the people associated with Pedo Island?

It is starting to sound like a lot more people were in the "know" about the pimping of underage girls and

did not say anything about it...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#43]
2020:

Eric Trump - posting blatant Q #WWG1WGA material on Instagram.
General Flynn - Posting a video of his family doing #TakeTheOath
Sidney Powell - Posting Where We Go One We Go All
Trump - ReTweeting as many as 14 Qanon accounts a day

ARFCOM - Q is a baseless conspiracy theory with a cult following.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^That's bait...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't think that I have started a thread before, but I do think that this topic is obviously relevant due to the the interest in seeing it stopped.  The SAP threads and the short lived Qanon thread bring relevant information to AR15 for people to share without having to go to the Chans and the other "off the reservation" sites.

I'm not setting the rules.  There are plenty of good people here who know how this works.  For those who don't, just don't post or go someplace else for your entertainment.

Carry on, please.  I'm going to bed and hopefully this is still alive when I get up.
View Quote

Thanks for the thread!

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:32:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It is starting to sound like a lot more people were in the "know" about the pimping of underage girls and

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying Bezos etc were associated, but do a blanket wipeout, casualties be damned, make it appear as something else, get what you need, and disappear.

ETA: With Jack lying to Congress about shadowbans, and having proof now with screenshots, could an investigation/warrant been signed? But knowing Jack and DS would purge, they couldn't announce it and just had to go for it?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I can't imagine a single person having the time to do so. That was the advantage of those threads, aggregation of news, 8kun and twitter posts related to common interests here; the voluntary  collective power of many was very effective.
View Quote

That is why I pay, I like how a lot of these threads aggregate the news and filter the bullshit. More so than Drudge who is

basically a left wing aggregate shill site.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Many likely candidates for the hack. I’ve even entertained the thought that it was “white hats” in the US .gov based upon the screen grabs of the moderator tools GUI being posted.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:35:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It takes about 15 minutes to check the "relevant" sources that were commonly referenced here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it appears we disagree.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:52:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
All I know is if Q threads are done, to include all the surrounding possible conspiracy stuff, then I'm done supporting this site.  I've been a paying member pretty much all 14 years...
View Quote

+1

Been on this site since 2002, lurked until 2005, eventually forgot password and just made a new account in 2013.

This place used to be awesome... shower cookies, meetups/get togethers, Sgtar15 doll comics, world class trolling, great stories, members helping members, etc.

Now whiny leftists run rampant and easily offended gun show commandos control the tide of Arfcom.

Mods are being slack jawed phaggots for locking and banning whole topics instead of the person they perceive as disruptive.  Might as well name the next thread "Brownell's Aggregated News" and just post Q stuff in there, let's see if they lock their overlords namesake.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top