Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/22/2018 9:15:46 AM EDT
I'm shopping/comparing various watches for an everyday wear hard use watch.  I love the SINN U1 and it seems to be more reasonably priced than the Rolex Submariner or the Omega Seamaster.   Is one of these watches more rugged than the others.  I know that many wear the Rolex Submariner in very rough environments and they keep on working.  I'm not climbing Everest with this watch but would like to shoot, hunt, camp with it.  Is the SINN proven to be a reliable watch?  Do one of these have a more accurate and durable movement and crystal than the others?  I realize the SINN's aesthetics aren't for everyone but I keep going back to it.  Overall opinions?
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I am no watch expert.  Never seen a SINN.  One point though.  I probably represent the population in general in that area meaning I MIGHT buy a Rolex or Omega brand watch if I was feeling frisky with some money.  But I'd gloss right over SINN cause I never heard of them.

Resale may be tough.  As far as quality of watch in comparison I've no clue.  And if resale doesn't matter then pick your poison and enjoy.  One last thing, I do own one Swiss watch.  An Omega Titanium/Rose Gold Seamster Professional Chronometer.  Looks amazing and I like wearing it when taking wifey out to nice places.  But it doesn't keep time for shit.  And I don't think it is unique.  Self winding watches require everyday wear and regular mainentance to keep working right.  If you really need a watch cheap Timex would be better.  Obligatory pic of watch.

Link Posted: 4/22/2018 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Sinn U2 that I like a lot.  I wear it at my desk job, but also when tinkering in the garage.I've had it for a few years and it shows absolutely zero signs of wear.

I've worn it shooting a number of times, but it always seems to run fast after I go shooting, so I usually take it off before shooting.

Sinn makes robust and accurate watches.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sinn, Omega, and Rolex all make top notch watches.

I've owned / own all but the Sinn, but want one of the old EZM divers, only draw is that its a monster at 18mm thick - made from German submarine steel though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#4]
A buddy of mine has a Sinn and a Rolex Sub-C. I drove him to Dallas to get the Rolex on his 40th birthday. Having said that 99.9% of the people who know what a Rolex is will have no clue what a Sinn is.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Omega is not a very hard use watch, I've killed a Seamaster (automatic) and a 8500 Planet Ocean (shooting a 50 cal and it died). I will not buy another Omega. I've only worn a Sinn for a few months, just never fell in love with it. Rolex has been the only "higher end" watches in my collection for several years now. I wear a Rangeman for a work/beater watch and try to keep my Rolex's looking nice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Ive been researching the same thing minus the omega instead add a breitling Superocean 2.  Just preference but to me the omega does nothing for me. They look too flashy/pretty boy etc lol. No offense to those that love them.

Anyway one thing I came across was that the sinn doesn’t have an in house movement some care some don’t. I figure if talking Rolex money then it should have an in house movement.  But for 2k I still think the u1 is awesome.

Only other concern I have is that an hour away is a Rolex service center so that’s nice.

I’ve heard guys say the super hard u1 case might be too hard. Meaning it would cause more shock to the internals during a fall or hit than a steel cased watch? Not sure about that though.

I don’t care about resale. I want a badass tool watch That’s not madenof plastic.

Probably can’t afford the submariner I love. So I’ll probably end up with the breitling or u1.

Or maybe even a Resco watch! Around 2k. Company is in California where they are assembled. ETA movement and seamvery nice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I know several people who own Sinn watches (a few are U1's).  I love the watch and will have one sooner or later.  None have ever complained about them.  One guy I recently met had a Sinn watch on that he bought in 1989.  He let me look at it.  It looked almost new...  I have seen several used like new U1's sell in the $1300 to $1500 range.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a seamaster and a datejust.  Having owned both and worn other watches, I would choose Omega.  Get a planet ocean and never look back.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]
@jimmybcool

I had to.  Sinn makes some real nice timepieces. I was just looking at some in Frankfurt. I'm partial to GMT models and a Rolex Batman bezel GMT is on my list.

Link Posted: 4/28/2018 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Excellent photo.  

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@jimmybcool

I had to.  Sinn makes some real nice timepieces. I was just looking at some in Frankfurt. I'm partial to GMT models and a Rolex Batman bezel GMT is on my list.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/18568/3D8A0C52-250E-4EEC-B921-BA628627F023-528680.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@jimmybcool

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/18568/3D8A0C52-250E-4EEC-B921-BA628627F023-528680.jpg
View Quote
beautiful GMT - i daily a SMP300 and don't consider it a tough watch, i'm pretty gentle on it.

SINN's are supposed to be pretty tough but i'd still recommend taking it off for any sort of impact activity (shooting, etc). mechanical watches are all relatively delicate.

i wear my marathon navigator quartz beater for shooting, wrenching, gym activities and highly recommend everyone getting some sort of beater
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

beautiful GMT - i daily a SMP300 and don't consider it a tough watch, i'm pretty gentle on it.

SINN's are supposed to be pretty tough but i'd still recommend taking it off for any sort of impact activity (shooting, etc). mechanical watches are all relatively delicate.

i wear my marathon navigator quartz beater for shooting, wrenching, gym activities and highly recommend everyone getting some sort of beater
View Quote
I wear mine daily and it shows.  I've got a beater Tag Heuer F1 and a Chase Durer, but haven't worn either in a long time. I need to pick up a Marathon GSAR.  I'm surprised my Omega has survived the abuse it's been through. It's going in for service soon and then I may retire it except for nicer occasions.
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve worn a GMT II for 25 years while doing everything. It’s been in deer guts, everything. Still looks new.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wear mine daily and it shows.  I've got a beater Tag Heuer F1 and a Chase Durer, but haven't worn either in a long time. I need to pick up a Marathon GSAR.  I'm surprised my Omega has survived the abuse it's been through. It's going in for service soon and then I may retire it except for nicer occasions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had two gsars and sold them. I wish I had kept my first gsar - the bezel was aligned perfectly and it kept +1/day. Sold it to my dumb ass mongloid friend who knocked the bezel loose and somehow enabled it to turn in reverse. It also started losing minutes per day.

Bought a second one and the bezel was misaligned and kept +5/day. And somehow the street price is bumped above 1k now, smh...

I can't win with marathon lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 2:01:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I had two gsars and sold them. I wish I had kept my first gsar - the bezel was aligned perfectly and it kept +1/day. Sold it to my dumb ass mongloid friend who knocked the bezel loose and somehow enabled it to turn in reverse. It also started losing minutes per day.

Bought a second one and the bezel was misaligned and kept +5/day. And somehow the street price is bumped above 1k now, smh...

View Quote
I can't decide between the jumbo day date or the black case and bezel GSAR. Leaning towards the black case because I like the tritium setup better. First world problems.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't decide between the jumbo day date or the black case and bezel GSAR. Leaning towards the black case because I like the tritium setup better. First world problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol totally. I recommend everyone having a tritium watch. Lume is cool and all but if I'm doing a night shoot or out late in the woods I prefer having the markers constantly lit. Maybe one day I'll get back into a tsar as a beater once I'm done slowly destroying my navigator lol.

What size is your wrist? The jsar/jdd is bigly yuge and wears pretty large. Even though it's about the same size as a 47mm Panerai, it makes the pam feel small
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
My preferences...

Link Posted: 4/29/2018 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I have a couple of Seamasters and a Submariner, but no Sinns and its on my radar screen.  Seamster is more of a regular use watch and is prices more reasonably but they are not hard use watch in my opinion.  Submariner seems to be a bit more hard use but is ridiculously priced and has its buyers.  I don't have any experience with Sinn but for everyday hard use (Hard use is relative), I would recommend the Sinn but I would not buy U1 unless you need it and can wear it!.  U1 is built like a tank but its heavy and thick.  Also Sinn line  is priced more reasonably. Make sure you look at the reviews online and find stores that carry the watches and try them on before you buy.  Unfortunately there is only one Sinn distributer in the US but they have shows all over the US.

As for movements, they all mostly use modified high end ETA movements, but Sinn takes it up one notch by their oil filled or Argon Filled or other advancement.  As far as I know, no one else is as advanced!  You get a hell-of-a watch for their price, but not everyone recognizes them but everyone knows/recognizes Seamster and Submariners.

For outdoor/range/camping etc I use a tough solar Seiko or my Protrex watch, and I would recommend the same.  My intention is to buy a EZM 3 for everyday office/informal/hard use(relative), use my Seamasters for casual/dressy events and the Submariner for uppety events.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#19]
The Most Extreme Dive Watches on the Market | Armand The Watch Guy
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I like the Sea Dweller and Deep Sea both.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol totally. I recommend everyone having a tritium watch. Lume is cool and all but if I'm doing a night shoot or out late in the woods I prefer having the markers constantly lit. Maybe one day I'll get back into a tsar as a beater once I'm done slowly destroying my navigator lol.

What size is your wrist? The jsar/jdd is bigly yuge and wears pretty large. Even though it's about the same size as a 47mm Panerai, it makes the pam feel small
View Quote
Wrist size shouldn't be a problem. I have links added to everything.

Link Posted: 4/29/2018 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Is the green the anniversary model? Nice Pepsi bezel too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://hillierr.com/arfcom/omega.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://hillierr.com/arfcom/omega.jpg
Damn definitely more girthy than mine lol. Maybe even a csar or a Seiko prospex tuna can
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Ive had a seamaster pro on my wrist damn near every day for going on a decade. I take it off shooting sometimes when I’m going to be moving steel targets, but that’s because I’ve been smashed by them enough times to know it will probably happen again.

I shoot 45s, rifles, camp, hike, swim with it. All that stuff. I like it. I wanted a Rolex but they shot up in price recently to the point where other options look better.

One thing I like is that it’s less known than Rolex. You have to be at least a bit into watches to know its expensive. I’m fine with having a couple grand on my wrist but I don’t want to have a big “rob me” indicator if I can help it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yup.  LV from 2003 (the 50th anniversary year) I bought used when I turned 50 in 2014.

I also have a Coke bezel for the GMT II.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#26]
thanks for all the replies gentlemen.  I love the Sub but seems like prices are astronomical now.   I'd feel real retarded sir if I smacked the bezel off my 6K Sub.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Do you want everyone to know you have an expensive watch or just people into watches?

Top end watches are very much a status thing (obviously, a stupid casio can keep time just as well), so understand who your audience is.

Maybe 1% of the population knows what a Patek Philippe is.  But that 1% consists of I-bankers and expensive women.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
thanks for all the replies gentlemen.  I love the Sub but seems like prices are astronomical now.   I'd feel real retarded sir if I smacked the bezel off my 6K Sub.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Meh that’s what insurance is for.

$80 a year and wear it like a Gshock, but yes the market is nuts. Rolex is limiting sports models while pumping up Tudor offerings.

Tudor is now the new Rolex when it comes to sports models for the “masses” and the Rolex stainless models are going up in “exclusivity”.

Quoted:
Do you want everyone to know you have an expensive watch or just people into watches?

Top end watches are very much a status thing (obviously, a stupid casio can keep time just as well), so understand who your audience is.

Maybe 1% of the population knows what a Patek Philippe is.  But that 1% consists of I-bankers and expensive women.
Aside from the 1% I’ve never had someone comment on a Rolex, Tudor, or Omega - but have received many in regards to a Gshock, notably “is it a smart watch?”

No one cares what you wear, if they do chances are they are a watch fan or the mentioned 1%

Get what you want and wear it. The most expensive way to go is to buy something other than what you want. You will buy many “me too’s” before finally getting it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#29]
OP.  Have you considered a Ball watch?   If you are receptive to he brand they are selling direct to the consumer and are attractively priced.

In my opinion, no real automatic is going to survive with true hard use (as compared to a quartz or completely digital watch).   True, some better than others but difference is not that great.

I’ve been wearing a Ball for 10 years and it’s been abused and I had to get it rebuilt.  With the direct purchase, I bought another and use my first watch when I know I’ll be rough.  Or I take it off.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll check that out
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have a couple of Seamasters and a Submariner, but no Sinns and its on my radar screen.  Seamster is more of a regular use watch and is prices more reasonably but they are not hard use watch in my opinion.  Submariner seems to be a bit more hard use but is ridiculously priced and has its buyers.  I don't have any experience with Sinn but for everyday hard use (Hard use is relative), I would recommend the Sinn but I would not buy U1 unless you need it and can wear it!.  U1 is built like a tank but its heavy and thick.  Also Sinn line  is priced more reasonably. Make sure you look at the reviews online and find stores that carry the watches and try them on before you buy.  Unfortunately there is only one Sinn distributer in the US but they have shows all over the US.

As for movements, they all mostly use modified high end ETA movements, but Sinn takes it up one notch by their oil filled or Argon Filled or other advancement.  As far as I know, no one else is as advanced!  You get a hell-of-a watch for their price, but not everyone recognizes them but everyone knows/recognizes Seamster and Submariners.

For outdoor/range/camping etc I use a tough solar Seiko or my Protrex watch, and I would recommend the same.  My intention is to buy a EZM 3 for everyday office/informal/hard use(relative), use my Seamasters for casual/dressy events and the Submariner for uppety events.

Hope that helps.
View Quote
I love the U1 too, and as I said it’s built like a tank and it’s made out if submarine steel.  If your wrist is large enough and you can “handle” the 15mm height and 44mm diameter, I don’t think you can get a tougher watch or more hard use watch for the money.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#32]
All great watches
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

$80 a year and wear it like a Gshock, but yes the market is nuts. Rolex is limiting sports models while pumping up Tudor offerings.

Tudor is now the new Rolex when it comes to sports models for the “masses” and the Rolex stainless models are going up in “exclusivity”.
View Quote
The Tudor Black Bay 58 in 39mm looks a lot better than the Rolex Sub too.  A great offering and very reasonably priced...comparatively.  I definitely want one now that it is smaller.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ive had a seamaster pro on my wrist damn near every day for going on a decade. I take it off shooting sometimes when I’m going to be moving steel targets, but that’s because I’ve been smashed by them enough times to know it will probably happen again.

I shoot 45s, rifles, camp, hike, swim with it. All that stuff. I like it. I wanted a Rolex but they shot up in price recently to the point where other options look better.

One thing I like is that it’s less known than Rolex. You have to be at least a bit into watches to know its expensive. I’m fine with having a couple grand on my wrist but I don’t want to have a big “rob me” indicator if I can help it.
View Quote
Yes, the less well known factor was one of the things I liked about the Omega SMP. I even ended up swapping the titanium bracelet for the rubber deployant strap to increase the understated factor.

With the titanium bracelet, I'd still get the occasional, "Nice watch" and look, from certain types, even though they didn't know what it was. With the rubber strap, not even a second glance, except for folks who recognized it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Tudor Black Bay 58 in 39mm looks a lot better than the Rolex Sub too.  A great offering and very reasonably priced...comparatively.  I definitely want one now that it is smaller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1st on the unofficial list at the Nashville AD - I'll get one then be done with hunting down pieces.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#36]
You want tough???

The Sinn with their tegimented steel, shock resistance, anti-magnetism, etc... is one of the toughest watches you can find.  They are excellent and will be just as tough as a Rolex.

A Damasko will be stupid tough as well.  Probably the toughest mechanical watches out there.  Through hardened and silly strong.

You won't get any "street cred" with either of those, though.  No normal person knows what they are.  If you run into a fellow watch geek, they'll be all about it.

Personally, I think fit/finish on Sinn and Damasko is on par (if not slightly above) Omega.  Not quite up to Rolex levels, though.  Sinns and Damaskos are tougher than almost anything else out there though.

Other thing to think about.....Upkeep.  Seriously do your research.  For example, some Sinns are filled with odd gasses, etc... and must go back to Sinn for maintenance (and it's expensive).  Make sure you know what model you're buying.  Rolex and Omega (most models) are going to be in house proprietary movements that are more expensive to upkeep and/or fix.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Some pretty decent deals out there on pre-owned SeaMasters.  Check that out, it may be a way to go.  I would certainly consider it.

I have a Seamaster on my wrist and I like it a lot.  I have owned various Subs over the years as well......they are solid as hell.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I’ll say this - the glidelock on the SubC (and other SS divers) + new bracelet blows the comfort levels out of the park compared to other watches.

The Pelagos system is good but not quite there, however; the SMP “speedy” bracelet with the PO clasp conversion is a very very close second.

The 2254 I sold here on the EE has it and made the watch / bracelet so much more comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#40]
One time I was waiting to give AIM my money and an elderly man made a comment.  Other nurses would ask to borrow for vital signs and the answer was no.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#42]
That looks pretty slick sir
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I think I like the Sinn just a little more than the others.  I have had a  (PVD) U-1 for a few years that I picked up in Frankfurt. I also have a Rolex Sub and a GMT and an older Omega Sea Master.  They are all nice watches.  I think the movement on the Sinn seems to be more smooth.  I like the fact that no gives me a second glance with the Sinn unless they know their watches.

Regards
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You want tough???

The Sinn with their tegimented steel, shock resistance, anti-magnetism, etc... is one of the toughest watches you can find.  They are excellent and will be just as tough as a Rolex.

A Damasko will be stupid tough as well.  Probably the toughest mechanical watches out there.  Through hardened and silly strong.

You won't get any "street cred" with either of those, though.  No normal person knows what they are.  If you run into a fellow watch geek, they'll be all about it.

Personally, I think fit/finish on Sinn and Damasko is on par (if not slightly above) Omega.  Not quite up to Rolex levels, though.  Sinns and Damaskos are tougher than almost anything else out there though.

Other thing to think about.....Upkeep.  Seriously do your research.  For example, some Sinns are filled with odd gasses, etc... and must go back to Sinn for maintenance (and it's expensive).  Make sure you know what model you're buying.  Rolex and Omega (most models) are going to be in house proprietary movements that are more expensive to upkeep and/or fix.
View Quote
Any personal experience with Damasko?   I’m interested.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah.....they're tough as fuck.  Extremely nice watches.  They're very well regarded by any serious watch person.  Technically, there is nothing to complain about unless you just don't like the style.

Sinn and Damasko are what Rolex and Omega were years ago.  They are cutting edge and the most robust watches you can buy.  Extremely high quality and you get a hell of a lot for your money.

Omega and Rolex are overpriced at this point.  10 years ago, they were ok.

You won't get "street cred" wearing a Sinn or Damasko unless another watch geek notices.  Personally, I'd rather not be tagged as someone who wears really expensive watches though.

Quoted:

Any personal experience with Damasko?   I’m interested.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I have two Sinns.

A 104A and a UX.

The UX is the most badass dive watch made, IMHO.

5,000 meter water resistance. The oil-filled case is made from U-boat steel, which is antimagnetic and highly salt water resistant. The high accuracy quartz movement is accurate within 15-20 seconds per year.

Nothing comes close to that performance even for 10X the cost.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:52:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Sorry for the necropost, but I felt compelled to weigh in as a fellow horophile.  Lots of great input in this thread already.

I own 2 Sinn 104-series pilots, a Rolex Sub and Omega SM, among others.  All of your choices and recs are solid for a hard use watch.

Sinn is a high quality, watch aficionado's brand with a proud history.  Some consider them underpriced.  Omega has come a long way aesthetically IMO and still has a halfway decent price point, but their prices are rapidly approaching Rolex's in the race to capture more of the luxury market.

If wrist cred is a priority, Rolex wins every time.  My first Sub purchase 17 years ago was inspired by a chef buddy who wore his every day in the kitchen.  I was impressed how beat to shit it was while still doing its job.

As has already been mentioned, resale value and maintenance costs might be a consideration.  Lots, if not all, of Sinn divers are oil-filled.

Then there's quartz vs. mechanical.  Both require periodic maintenance, with quartz relying on a battery but keeping the most accurate time.

At the end of the day, get the one that turns you on the most.  Otherwise you're just gonna spend more money in the long run trading up to what you really had your eye on to begin with.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I've since dumped the 114060 (Submariner ceramic) posted in this thread back in the spring and I'm firmly in the drilled lug 5 digit camp.

Like the maxi hands on the SubC so had my CW21 swap a set onto this...

Attachment Attached File

worked on a chiller system with it on, the tech's thought I was nuts

Link Posted: 12/8/2018 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Love the strapped Sub look, Slayer.  Badass.  I don’t have the stones to throw mine on nylon, so I live vicariously through guys like yourself.

I’m not a huge fan of the Rolex redesigns, so I feel lucky to have picked up one of the last iterations of the 5 digits shortly before the change.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Love the strapped Sub look, Slayer.  Badass.  I don’t have the stones to throw mine on nylon, so I live vicariously through guys like yourself.

I’m not a huge fan of the Rolex redesigns, so I feel lucky to have picked up one of the last iterations of the 5 digits shortly before the change.
View Quote
Its easy man - get some nato's and give it a spin.

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top