Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good question....I saw her on TV last September and she couldn't walk two fucking feet without assistance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where is she walking this mile at?
Good question....I saw her on TV last September and she couldn't walk two fucking feet without assistance.
Maybe they're putting her on a treadmill...in her wheelchair.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
RBG is out hiking with the Clintons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The MSM and Democrats are on full prropaganda LIE mode about this

You will see "journalist" claiming to have met her at a restaurant

you will hear Democrat officials claim "Oh I ran into RBG just yesterday during my 5 mile hike"

They will try to keep this lie going until 2020 when "muh election to remove orange man"
RBG is out hiking with the Clintons.
Just wait

The Lies will be so colossal they will be impossible not to believe
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stuffed and mounted.
View Quote
For the win!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me get this straight. We are now supporting a conspiracy that she is dead and they managed to keep it a secret all this time?

I am betting she is alive, just in terrible shape. They need to end the bullshit lifetime appointments
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
It's just another iteration of the same Washington Post story that has no pics, video, names of witnesses, or any other way to verify it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
We'll probably get regular "updates" like this for the next couple years. Soon she'll be running ultra marathons with a 50 pound weight vest on. But at night and where no cameras are allowed.

Lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bring out your dead!
View Quote

Always makes me laugh- thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Her absence from the SOTU would make me more suspicious about her health, because if she was well enough to attend a concert last night she should be well enough to attend the SOTU tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a deliberate set-up for when she doesn't appear at the SOTU tonight.  "But we saw her in public last night!  No worries!"
Her absence from the SOTU would make me more suspicious about her health, because if she was well enough to attend a concert last night she should be well enough to attend the SOTU tonight.
Maybe they just invoked the spirit of Ginsburg.  She was absent in her physical form but had blessed them with her spiritual presence.  A person as great as Ginsburg surely can transcend the limits of time and space.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Stuffed and mounted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There is no way she is walking a mile everyday or doing anything other than "seeing" a personal trainer
twice a week.  If she's able to do anything like that, she should be able to sit through court sessions.
View Quote
I think we all know that this "walking a mile" is complete and utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone needs to put an urn in her chair at the SOTU...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a deliberate set-up for when she doesn't appear at the SOTU tonight.  "But we saw her in public last night!  No worries!"
she's not attending to protest drumpfs racism and shit
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"The National Constitution Center, which sponsored the concert, did not permit photography."

Hmm.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#15]
No pics, didn’t happen. Running stories like this makes me think she may be dead.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight. We are now supporting a conspiracy that she is dead and they managed to keep it a secret all this time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
We have (sadly) a good number of foilers, but I don’t think most thinking folks believe anything this grand in scope.

I am betting she is alive, just in terrible shape. They need to end the bullshit lifetime appointments
I think the first part is correct, and they’re keeping it as quiet as possible.

I’m not sure of the solution for lifetime appointments. Age brackets? 20 year terms (you could still nominate a geezer that would be useless in 15 years)?  SCOTUS appointments can’t be fly-by-night, here today, gone tomorrow types, or the court will have drastic swings, particularly in today’s hyperpartisan environment.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a mental image of her upper body strapped to the handrails on a treadmill with her feet dragging on it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
is that harder to believe than she went to a musical about her, unnannounced, no one saw her, no pictures were taken, and she is walking a mile every day?

just checking.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

is that harder to believe than she went to a musical about her, unnannounced, no one saw her, no pictures were taken, and she is walking a mile every day?

just checking.
View Quote
She played a perfect round of golf yesterday with Kim Jong Un.  18 holes in one!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

just checking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

just checking.
It’s a miasma of bullshit and counter-bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
But if she is alive, why lie at all?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Control of the narrative regarding SOTU.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have a mental image of her upper body strapped to the handrails on a treadmill with her feet dragging on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that was cruel!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#24]
No strings attached?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Control of the narrative regarding SOTU.
View Quote
Can't you find out if she is still really alive???
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#26]
If she had been at any event, the media coverage would be double what is going on at the patriots super bowl parade. Every new outlet would have been notified. There would be 100 reporters set up in a line taking pictures of her entering the show.

For that matter, if she had walked outside there would have been a .gov run media event.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#27]
She was probably out bowling.  Mean hook, that RBG has.  I hear she's thinking of leaving the court and going pro.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

just checking.
View Quote
That sounds like a claim that she might be alive. Not an issue thought I imagine her too weak to go out. I am talking about those that think she is already dead and has been for some time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That sounds like a clam that she might be alive. Not an issue. I am talking about those that think she is already dead and has been for some time.
View Quote
she "might" be alive.

No one is arguing that is an impossibility.

Likewise, the concept of habeaus corpus indicates she "might" be dead.

Certainly there would be motivation to maintain that fiction till 2020.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#30]
I was expecting a Weekend at Bernie's type picture...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There is no way she is walking a mile everyday or doing anything other than "seeing" a personal trainer
twice a week.  If she's able to do anything like that, she should be able to sit through court sessions.
View Quote
Sure, but that has nothing to do with folks alluding to her being long dead in threads about her.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sure, but that has nothing to do with folks alluding to her being long dead in threads about her.
View Quote
what do you mean "long dead"?
2 weeks?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:07:11 PM EDT
[#33]
During the SOTU Trump should give ol RBG a call live on the air.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

just checking.
View Quote
CNN had a hunch that Roger Stone's townhouse would be raided by 29 FBI agents at oh-dark-thirty, and look how that turned out.

I, for one, have come to believe in miracles.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
2 weeks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 weeks?
12/21 or so.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#37]
When Rehnquist was diagnosed with cancer and missed some court time, etc., does anyone remember not hearing about his status for as long as we have heard NOTHING about Ginsburg?

I can't remember one way or the other.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#38]
RBG really did attend that concert.  The DNC tracked down the guy that did this work of art to handle her appearance.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#39]
There's one thing libs love and that's having photo ops with their adoring media sniffing their ass. But not this time... yeah right. She's dead and has been for who knows how long. When are we going to stop putting up with this shit?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There's one thing libs love and that's having photo ops with their adoring media sniffing their ass. But not this time... yeah right. She's dead and has been for who knows how long. When are we going to stop putting up with this shit?
View Quote
Username checks out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
On a treadmill.  And I'm sure any walking of a mile is being done by her nurse pushing RBG's wheelchair for a mile on that treadmill.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
No way....she couldn't see her shadow anymore than she could see her own reflection in a mirror...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:34:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Now that was cruel!!!
View Quote
Put some bumps on the tracks and she's a player piano
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#44]
You have to realize the Left would burn it all down to keep Trump from getting another SC seat

you dont think they will tell a lie?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Walking a mile a day, huh? That's downright miraculous for an 85 year old who broke ribs, got a lobectomy, and contracted pneumonia.
View Quote
It's a miracle of modern medicine. You'd have to be a doctor to understand such things though...
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Seriously?

If the son said something like, "her recovery is taking longer than any of us had hoped, but every day she's a little bit stronger" I might actually believe it, but the more they claim that the 85 year old, with broken ribs, 1.5 lungs, and three battles with cancer is doing shit like walking a mile every day, and seeing her personal trainer twice a week, the more I suspect she's not long for this world.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yea Fox just confirmed she attended a show,  said she very much enjoyed it.
View Quote
That would be the fox that used file pictures of her right...?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Reported on the morning news here.
They showed an archive portrait still of her not the actual reported "appearance".
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Reported on the morning news here.
They showed an archive portrait still of her not the actual reported "appearance".
View Quote
amazing the amount of news an appearance with no witnesses has.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#50]
EXCLUSIVE!!!

Photo of RBG's arrival at concert!

Page / 5
Top Top