User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2022 10:14:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Russian Soldiers Keep Surrendering for Cash and Socks
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not a tank.  It's a BMP.  I think they're giving 50k for those.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#3]
These RUS soldiers will give the French a run for their title of "surrender-monkeys".

I really doubt this will be the last we see of these types of posts.
I still wonder if there was much fuel in the vehicle before they sprouted the white flag.

$250K seems a bit steep, but, considering the damage it could have inflicted on a UKR population ... not a bad trade off.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These RUS soldiers will give the French a run for their title of "surrender-monkeys".

I still wonder if there was much fuel in the vehicle before they sprouted the white flag.

$250K seems a bit steep, but, considering the damage it could have inflicted on a UKR population ... not a bad trade off.
View Quote

With the amt of money weve sent them seems kind of light to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Beat.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 3:37:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Phat lewtz
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 4:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Take The Money And Run - The Steve Miller Band (Lyrics + HQ)
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 4:45:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Brand new BMP2 and ak74.

Never fired, dropped once.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Pink Floyd - Money (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 6:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I hate youtube and their bullshit adds before the content plays
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are sending billions over there.   They can do this as long as we keep the tap open.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 6:41:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Why not. Seems like a lot of money but in the end game could be the best way to settle things,

I have often wondered why we didn't just buy Iraq and Afghanistan with all the money we spent and lives lost just to end up with people that still hate us
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why not. Seems like a lot of money but in the end game could be the best way to settle things,

I have often wondered why we didn't just buy Iraq and Afghanistan with all the money we spent and lives lost just to end up with people that still hate us
View Quote

Because the point wasn't to win, it was to turn tax dollars into defense company dividends
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Because the point wasn't to win, it was to turn tax dollars into defense company dividends
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#15]
When it isnt your money you can pay anything you want for whatever you want.

Give me a country credit card and I will live large
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Makes a lot of sense to me.   Might be cheaper than some of the weapons they'd take it out with and they get to keep it.  Could also be a great way to destroy Russian morale when they know all they have to do is surrender their armored vehicles and make what is a lot of money for them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We got both, we literally paid off warlords in both countries.  There were pallets of cash sent and used for the purpose of "winning friends and influencing people"

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Not a bad plan, drop leaflets / release online, any surrendering Russian soldier receives $10,000 , a armored vehicle crew in working vehicle gets $10 k each and $50 k for vehicle to split, tank crew gets $100k to split.

Prob have the whole Russian army coming thru, Ukraine saves lives of its military, saves ammo, gets billions in working military equipment for free, tens of billions embezzled  to fund lavish lifestyles for Ukraine and USA politicians and dumbass USA citizens pay for it all, as their standard of living falls into the gutter.

Win, win, win, for Ukraine.

Losers are Russia and the USA.

In the near future when the USA is in chaos, flat broke, awash in desperation, hunger and violence, and unable to provide even basic services such as police / fire / ems due to lack of funding, millions homeless, daily life hard as shit, hyper inflation, food riots, Great Depression 2.0, our childrens futures bleak….the USA dumping trillions into the  Ukraine bottomless money hole will be a perfect example of why it happened, just one example of wasteful, stupid out of control spending out of a thousand other examples.

Excusing this mass spending because it’s not as wasted as that other more worthless spending  / this is actually important ! Because of my feels ! will be another prime example of why the USA fell.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Technical difficulties.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#20]
More Technical difficulties.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon. It isn't wise to abandon the righteous antiWEF cause in pursuit of a few dollars.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#22]
I can has BMP2 loaded with equipment for $250k?
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Click the video...as ad starts to play, hit the back button, then the forward button, enjoy video without ad...works on chrome.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Careful, the Ukraine Brothers will take exception to this. They hate the truth.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

We should send them money to buy off the Russians
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Ukrainian folks know how to think outside the box, and who can blame this guy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#27]
At 63 rubles to the US dollar, that is quite the chunk of change that could be sent home to the soldier's family.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
At 63 rubles to the US dollar, that is quite the chunk of change that could be sent home to the soldier's family.
View Quote
Yea If his family isn't in the gulag yet.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#29]
I have watched that a few times. I believe it is probably fake.

No large Z or any other marking on any side. There is a small z inside a square on the back but not visible from any sort of distance.

Cameraman appears to be standing up while everyone else is crouched behind an embankment in front of him. He knew it wasn't going to fire on him

Paying them?  Many of the foreign volunteers haven't been paid at all by Ukraine. Just go to Willy Beating Cancer on Youtube and his interviews with them and you will find most haven't gotten much if any at all.

Most of these videos are faked anyway. If you believe much of the information from either side you are very gullible.

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.KTt_YrcaIpBCWzo-pf3xzwHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#32]
That's cheaper than a Javalin missile so its a deal.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not if you use Brave.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#34]
They each get 250k$ and Ukraine citizenship? I’d surrender for that if I was a Russian.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:16:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The frenchies stack bodies like cordwood and kill bad guys with the loosest ROE in NATO. Ive fought beside them on 2 continents. I know you thought it was a clever joke but its stupid and you don’t know shit about fuck.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not if you use Brave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if you use Brave.

Or AdBlock Plus, or most of the ad-block extensions.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:27:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Most of these videos are faked anyway. If you believe much of the information from either side you are very gullible.
View Quote

I'd like to see a fake where the Ukrainians show up with a briefcase full of cash and make a Hollywood style deal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:31:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

250K is the price of a javelin and the Ukrainians get to keep the undamaged tank which can immediately be put into service. It's a bargain.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:32:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:34:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They each get 250k$ and Ukraine citizenship? I'd surrender for that if I was a Russian.
View Quote
They split the supposed $250k. Still a hell of a deal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:34:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They each get 250k$ and Ukraine citizenship? I’d surrender for that if I was a Russian.
View Quote

"Here's your new uniform, get back out there buddy!"
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 4:36:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if you use Brave.

^

Even works on Firefox.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top