Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2018 3:04:36 AM EDT
Figured it was about time for another thread like this :)

Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Some cool trashcan guns in those pics.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Subscribed!
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#4]
[+18] War is Hell- First Chechen War
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:36:39 AM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:42:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OST
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:18:03 AM EDT
[#8]
That first video, and the Russian Rap go together pretty well.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:19:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Russians vs. Jihadis?

Too bad someone had to win.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#11]
tagged for later...good pics OP.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
A really ugly affair, but I have to hand it to the Ruskies; they did what it took to win the second one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:04:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Now, that's a shithole.

ETA Is it wrong to hope both sides lose?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:31:46 AM EDT
[#14]
There are some good Russians...but there only good jihadi is a dead jihadi. Fine with them kicking each other's ass, but in round 2 the Russians really pushed their shit in. No more fucking around.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:33:15 AM EDT
[#15]
The Moscow theater hostage situation and the Beslan school massacre were seriously fubar.  It was not even on the radar of most Americans.  Most islamic apologists today probobly would not even know about them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, I don't even want to think about the shit storm of suffering that the Russians unleashed after beslan. God only knows how many people, innocent and guilty, were tortured to death or whatever else it is the Russians do to people that really really piss them off and have no nation state support...
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#17]
I make a take-off of the White Russian I call the Chechnian

Kalua
Carmel whiskey
Cream (I like to use my wifes coffee creamer, a southern pecan)

Shit tastes awesome yo
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Kalua
Carmel whiskey

Shit tastes awesome yo
View Quote
Do you stir it with 5.45x39?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Totally jammed out to the last song in that video.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#20]
I remember chuckling a little when I would read about the rooskies getting their asses handed to them in round 1.... Now...after 9/11, after the last 17 years I realize how wrong I was...

Link Posted: 1/17/2018 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Tag

Ed
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Russians vs. Jihadis?

View Quote
I would support the Russians in this case.  Jihadists are far far worse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#23]
in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I remember chuckling a little when I would read about the rooskies getting their asses handed to them in round 1.... Now...after 9/11, after the last 17 years I realize how wrong I was...

View Quote
Yea thats what I was thinking about too.  During the first Chechnya war we were still just coming out of the cold war so I didnt mind seeing someone whoop the Soviets.  But like you said, 9-11 happened and suddenly I realized who the majuhadin were and what Islam was all about and I found my self having sympathy for the russians.

I think a lot of the world did, most likely helped them win the second war plus they were out for blood.  The world became much less tollerant to islamic fundamentalism and terrorism bull shit around then. We made a lot of mistakes during that Clinton era about what side we took around the world.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#25]
The best wars are wars with no "good guys" you don't care who wins and hope for a high body count.

Fuck Russia and fuck Chechnya
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#26]
If I was Russia, and there was a part of me like Chechnya, I would certainly go to war to cut it the fuck off and get rid of it.

But to fight so hard to keep those fuckers....now that's crazy. I don't care if they have oil, gold, or horny super models.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Tagged for more pictures.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL, the Russians did get their asses handed to them. First Chechan War wasn't one of those "We won all the battles but lost the war" type of scenarios, the Russians lost most of the actual battles too. IE. Large Russian forces would attack, they'd get their asses kicked, massive numbers killed, large numbers captured, Russia embarrassed and unable to effectively respond.

The closest comparison is if the US entered Fallujah in 2004 and the Marines and Soldiers got hammered, driven out of the city with their tails between their legs.

Also, Chechan separatists in the 1st Chechan War weren't Islamist orientated, they were nationalists. Their primary leaders were actually commies, senior govt officials, who used the collapse of the Soviet Union as an excuse to break away from Russian control, since the Russians had always treated non-Russians they controlled like pieces of shit. It wasn't until years later as the Gulf States flooded money to Salafist Islamist groups that those groups became some of the dominant factions, made vastly apparent in the 2nd Chechan War.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#29]
What is the obsession with wrapping stuff around the buttstocks and what in the Blue F are they putting there?  Are those battle dressings or smokes or what?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#30]
OP, did you ever see 'Russian Hell in 2000'?

I think I still have the CD-ROM around here somewhere, and it was horrifying. Too much Arabic spoken, which told me whom was doing a lot of the fighting there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Mail order brides?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL, the Russians did get their asses handed to them. First Chechan War wasn't one of those "We won all the battles but lost the war" type of scenarios, the Russians lost most of the actual battles too. IE. Large Russian forces would attack, they'd get their asses kicked, massive numbers killed, large numbers captured, Russia embarrassed and unable to effectively respond.

The closest comparison is if the US entered Fallujah in 2004 and the Marines and Soldiers got hammered, driven out of the city with their tails between their legs.

Also, Chechan separatists in the 1st Chechan War weren't Islamist orientated, they were nationalists. Their primary leaders were actually commies, senior govt officials, who used the collapse of the Soviet Union as an excuse to break away from Russian control, since the Russians had always treated non-Russians they controlled like pieces of shit. It wasn't until years later as the Gulf States flooded money to Salafist Islamist groups that those groups became some of the dominant factions, made vastly apparent in the 2nd Chechan War.
View Quote
Winner winner. Maikop brigade at the Grozny train station was probably the most intense battle since world war 2. Too bad Russians are never honest about their own casualties or we’d know for sure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Winner winner. Maikop brigade at the Grozny train station was probably the most intense battle since world war 2. Too bad Russians are never honest about their own casualties or we’d know for sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember reading the lessons learned for the '94-95 battle of Grozny back in the early 2000s, I kept the print out for a very long time afterwards. I remember being blown away by the horrors of urban combat and yet when we did similar stuff in Iraq, because we weren't fuck ups like the Russians, it was nowhere as bad. Goddamn, did the Russians basically do everything wrong...

How the fuck do you lose an entire brigade against insurgents?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What is the obsession with wrapping stuff around the buttstocks and what in the Blue F are they putting there?  Are those battle dressings or smokes or what?
View Quote
The pink thing is a rubber tourniquet.  Usually wrapped around a field dressing.  The triangle folding stock itself is bare metal, which can be rather unpleasant in the winter or if the suns been shining.  The rubber does at least insulate it,
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I remember reading the lessons learned for the '94-95 battle of Grozny back in the early 2000s, I kept the print out for a very long time afterwards. I remember being blown away by the horrors of urban combat and yet when we did similar stuff in Iraq, because we weren't fuck ups like the Russians, it was nowhere as bad. Goddamn, did the Russians basically do everything wrong...

View Quote
It's like they forgot how fight a war.  The lessons of WWII were lost to them I guess.

Same for the US in Korea.  Only 5 years after WWII ended, and we fielded one of the most proficient armys in the world, we started off in Korea like the keystone cops.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's like they forgot how fight a war.  The lessons of WWII were lost to them I guess.

Same for the US in Korea.  Only 5 years after WWII ended, and we fielded one of the most proficient armys in the world, we started off in Korea like the keystone cops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Korea was a mess. Post war budget cuts gutted the Army Ground Forces/Army Field Forces and the Fleet Marine Force, what budget we did have largely went to the Air Force and some to the Navy. A massive shame how bad the US military got in such a short time.

Chechans declared a separate state and the Russians, trying to act like badasses to prevent it and others from breaking away, half assed it the operation with almost no clear plan, they rolled in an armor column into the city center of Grozny thinking they'd replicate Budapest in '56 and instead they got welcomed by hunter killer teams and got their asses kicked badly. Didn't help that it caught them at the worst time ever. After the Soviet Union collapsed it was nothing but massive budget cuts, morale crashed in their military, pay was irregular, logistics was basically gone, corruption was rampant, desertions skyrocketing. No real training for years. They'd stagnated heavily since the late 70s anyway as the communist system crumbled through normal commie bullshit, their difficulties in the 90s were the just deserts to their bullshit Marxist Leninist experiment.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you mis-understood this post.  He's saying he enjoyed watching the Russians get their asses kicked, but after 9/11 he was a big fan of anyone killing Islamists and regretted seeing the Russians lose to the worst scum on earth.

At least that's how I took it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think you mis-understood this post.  He's saying he enjoyed watching the Russians get their asses kicked, but after 9/11 he was a big fan of anyone killing Islamists and regretted seeing the Russians lose to the worst scum on earth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russians were the worst scum on the Earth. They weren't in Chechnya fighting for freedom, they were there to crush a nationalistic revolt by Chechan communists, who were not religious at all, who used the collapse of the Soviet Union to try to break Chechyna apart from Russia, who had historically treated them like utter shit. It was a war based largely on nationalism. It was never about Islam, the most diehard groups were the Salafist but the war ended when all the moderates were bought off by Putin to turn on those rabid Islamists. Even the Chechans turned on them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#40]
No good-guys in that conflict...
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

<a href="https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468452/830cbd72229f0eefa5bd55f990006286--total-war-grenade-422984.JPG">https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468452/830cbd72229f0eefa5bd55f990006286--total-war-grenade-422984.JPG

</a>Attachment Attached File
View Quote
What is he picking up?  A cigar?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Russians vs. Jihadis?

View Quote
I'd take my chances with the Russians
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kalua
Carmel whiskey

Shit tastes awesome yo
762x54R
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If I was Russia, and there was a part of me like Chechnya, I would certainly go to war to cut it the fuck off and get rid of it.

But to fight so hard to keep those fuckers....now that's crazy. I don't care if they have oil, gold, or horny super models.
View Quote
They mainly did it so the rest of the shithole republics wouldn't try and break off too. Although, that still doesn't make sense since they are shithole republics. Russia could surely have benefited by letting some of those places go. At the time it made sense to them, but that was before the influx of burqas into Russia was a thing. Now, it's full burqas in many places down there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP, did you ever see 'Russian Hell in 2000'?

I think I still have the CD-ROM around here somewhere, and it was horrifying. Too much Arabic spoken, which told me whom was doing a lot of the fighting there.
View Quote
No I haven't I will watch for that one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#46]
LMGTFY

Graphic content
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yea thats what I was thinking about too.  During the first Chechnya war we were still just coming out of the cold war so I didnt mind seeing someone whoop the Soviets.  But like you said, 9-11 happened and suddenly I realized who the majuhadin were and what Islam was all about and I found my self having sympathy for the russians.

I think a lot of the world did, most likely helped them win the second war plus they were out for blood.  The world became much less tollerant to islamic fundamentalism and terrorism bull shit around then. We made a lot of mistakes during that Clinton era about what side we took around the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never served, but I always figured if the politicians would get the hell out of the way and let our military do what they can do best and it wouldn't last long
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
LMGTFY

Graphic content
View Quote
Yeah, Dagestan was pretty fucked up. However, it serves as a fine example of why a certain group of people have no place in a civilized society.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top