Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I’m innocent and have “them dead to rights” I’m going to fight and NOT plead no contest. To use the popular “vengeance” motivation that’s been stated on here wrt to Trump, if I have ammo to use on these two women I do it.

The money after all isn’t a problem, fund raising and Trump buxs are easy to come by to “get a win.” Unless it’s all one big grift in the first place.    

No way, can’t be…..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read it.  It says that because he doesn't want to spend the money, even though he does have a valid defense, he's pleading No Contest.   Everything else is just spin.

If I’m innocent and have “them dead to rights” I’m going to fight and NOT plead no contest. To use the popular “vengeance” motivation that’s been stated on here wrt to Trump, if I have ammo to use on these two women I do it.

The money after all isn’t a problem, fund raising and Trump buxs are easy to come by to “get a win.” Unless it’s all one big grift in the first place.    

No way, can’t be…..

Ayup

And the kicker is Rudy isn’t the first to just fold like origami with no defense.  Yet they still believe this shit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Read it.  It says that because he doesn't want to spend the money, even though he does have a valid defense, he's pleading No Contest.   Everything else is just spin.
View Quote

It says he does not contest the statements he made were false.

Spin that however you see fit, but it’s an admission of lying.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As I recall it was when Rudy G. was "KRAKEN" open the huge "Non Fat Frozen Yogurt Scandal" that Rudy Giuliani really showed America his grit & determination to get to the bottom of that "Vast Conspiracy of frozen dairy treats" against the citizens of New York City - no matter where the case lead or how far up it all went - that swept Rudy into the NYC Mayor's office.  Delicious frozen Yogurt AND it's non fat?  

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody hear the new thing about Rudy drinking, thats their new angle

"New thing" Are you serious?

Makes me wonder if some of you guys just started following politics recently.

It's been KNOWN for a very long time that Rudy has a serious drinking problem. Decades, even back in the 90's it was constantly talked about.

Countless people have talked about him always have a drinking and when he does have one, they're deep pours or doubles.

He's a massive alcoholic and it's pretty much a known fact, but it's not a "new thing."

It's like saying "Anybody hear the new thing about Woody Allen being a creep, that's their new angle."

Again, if 9/11 never happened. Rudy would have been remembered far differently.

I remember him for cleaning up NYC after Dinkins let it go to hell. Coming out of the 1980s when NYC was the leader in nationwide homicide.

As I recall it was when Rudy G. was "KRAKEN" open the huge "Non Fat Frozen Yogurt Scandal" that Rudy Giuliani really showed America his grit & determination to get to the bottom of that "Vast Conspiracy of frozen dairy treats" against the citizens of New York City - no matter where the case lead or how far up it all went - that swept Rudy into the NYC Mayor's office.  Delicious frozen Yogurt AND it's non fat?  

Bigger_Hammer

So just discounting the fact he drove the crime rate down and made the streets safer in NYC (at least for the touristy areas)? Ok...
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If 9/11 hadn't happened he wouldn't be remembered at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember NYC before he was Mayor. It got MUCH better.

Sadly, it's returning to shit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So just discounting the fact he drove the crime rate down and made the streets safer in NYC (at least for the touristy areas)? Ok...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been KNOWN for a very long time that Rudy has a serious drinking problem. Decades, even back in the 90's it was constantly talked about.

Countless people have talked about him always have a drinking and when he does have one, they're deep pours or doubles.

He's a massive alcoholic and it's pretty much a known fact, but it's not a "new thing."

It's like saying "Anybody hear the new thing about Woody Allen being a creep, that's their new angle."

I remember him for cleaning up NYC after Dinkins let it go to hell. Coming out of the 1980s when NYC was the leader in nationwide homicide.

Bigger_Hammer

It appears you are a proponent of the 1994 crime bill. Daddy gov please make us all safe no matter what freedoms we have to give up amirite?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How many times did someone ask him, in this thread, to prove that Giuliani admitted defaming the plaintiffs? I don't care enough to go back and count so I'm just going to say "multiple."

I think one response to each time the question is asked is fair, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defendant Giuliani made the statements of and concerning Plaintiffs … and he does not dispute for the purposes of this litigation, that the statements carry meaning that is defamatory,”

I get that you want to get the word out, but do you really need to post the same things 20 times?  

How many times did someone ask him, in this thread, to prove that Giuliani admitted defaming the plaintiffs? I don't care enough to go back and count so I'm just going to say "multiple."

I think one response to each time the question is asked is fair, no?

No.

I wasn't involved in the question, and I got what he was saying after the first couple of times. I had to read through them, and I'm sure the questioners would have seen the answer too.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants, but out of respect for people reading, not spamming the same two links over and over would be kind.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So why did RG backpedal?
View Quote

Quoted:
Cuz he’s a dim witted shithead
View Quote

Quoted:

So why did Guilliani admit he lied?
View Quote

All of the above
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn’t the 1994 crime bill grand. They should totally pass something like that again.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

@Kihn

1. Crime was starting to go down NATIONALLY before Rudy even took office.

He rode wave and made it appear that he was reducing crime when he actually wasn't.

2. His actions as mayor to "reduce crime" was to sue gun manufacturers, restrict the law-abiding form being able to legally carry and own a firearm, support magazine capacity bans and firearm bans, and violate Americans' Fourth Amendment rights with stop & frisk.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Counterpoint: Rudy did good things in NY and to downplay his accomplishments is silly. It doesn't change the fact that it was 30 years ago and that much has changed.
View Quote
If his good things are gun control, then it isn't good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It appears you are a proponent of the 1994 crime bill. Daddy gov please make us all safe no matter what freedoms we have to give up amirite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

No, I am not. That had nothing to do with Guilliani cleaning up NYC when it was a crime-infested shithole run by Leftist politicians like David Dinkins (the OGMD of our current cultural MArixism/ BLM lifestyle now). I did not vote for Bill Clinton. Both times. GHWB was a neo-con globalist one-worlder. GHWB, GWB and the Clintons are friends. Leets. In the same political/ manegerial happy class as the Obamas. All I'm saying is he made NYC safer and lowered the murder rate with his 'broken windows' policy. I believe he used stuff already in place. Did he pass gun laws as mayor of NYC?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Another blow for America's Mayor as he faces huge damages payout - and has to pay $89,000 in legal fees

Rudy Giuliani is ordered to fork over fines in a defamation case involving his comments about two Georgia election workers.

The fines are sanctions from Judge Beryl Howell against former President Donald Trump's lawyer for failing to turn over electronic records in the defamation case.

The ruling enables the case to move forward to a trial in federal court in Washington to determine any damages that Giuliani must pay. It's unclear how much he will have to pay, but the fines could reach nearly $90,000.

In the meantime, Howell said, Giuliani and his business entities will need to pay more than $130,000 in attorneys' fees and other costs.

Wandrea 'Shaye' Moss and her mother Ruby Freeman, both Georgia election workers in the 2020 cycle, demanded records in their defamation case against Giuliani. The case stems from their allegations against Giuliani for spreading false vote-rigging claims about them following the 2020 presidential election.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/08/30/16/74880925-12462033-image-a-1_1693410722258.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/08/30/19/74882959-12462033-image-a-12_1693419237788.jpg

Wandrea 'Shaye' Moss (center) testified while her mother Ruby Freeman (right) attended in support during a hearing on June 21, 2022 before the House select committee probing the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. The mother-daughter duo are suing Giuliani for defamation when he claimed Moss and Freeman they engaged in fraud while counting ballots at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia following the 2020 election

Giuliani admitted previously that his statements were false against Moss and Freeman, who claim their reputations were damaged by the remarks.

Howell says Giuliani will have one 'final opportunity' to produce the requested information for the case's discovery or else face additional sanctions.

The former New York Mayor is facing a civil trial in Washington, D.C. federal court to determine how much he will need to hand over in the defamation case.

Giuliani is facing a barrage of legal costs, including a $20,000 monthly fee to a company hosting his electronic records. Trump's former attorney is one of the 18 co-defendants charged with the ex-President in Fulton County for the scheme to illegally overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

He turned himself over to authorities at Fulton County Jail last week and was booked. His mug shot was released along with his 17 co-defendants and Trump.

Moss and Freeman's complaint from December 2021 accused Giuliani, one of Trump's top confidants, of defaming them by falsely claiming they engaged in fraud while counting ballots at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia following the 2020 election.

Link
View Quote

This is what happens when the judicial system is weaponized.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No, I am not. That had nothing to do with Guilliani cleaning up NYC when it was a crime-infested shithole run by Leftist politicians like David Dinkins (the OGMD of our current cultural MArixism/ BLM lifestyle now). I did not vote for Bill Clinton. Both times. GHWB was a neo-con globalist one-worlder. GHWB, GWB and the Clintons are friends. Leets. In the same political/ manegerial happy class as the Obamas. All I'm saying is he made NYC safer and lowered the murder rate with his 'broken windows' policy. I believe he used stuff already in place. Did he pass gun laws as mayor of NYC?
View Quote
He didn't have to pass anything since it was already done for him. Instead, he used his office as a bully pulpit to sue gun companies with taxpayer dollars, support for the Clinton AWB, support may/no issue permitting schemes, support gun free zones, and support stop and frisk gun control. Not once did he ever speak out in support of the Second Amendment and use his office as a bully pulpit for New Yorkers to be able to exercise their inalienable rights. He never spoke out against the AWB, gun free zones, may/no issue schemes, etc.... Instead he said guns are bad and the plebian scum needs to be disarmed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

Rudy was a huge proponent of the 1994 crime bill

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4800159/user-clip-giuliani-w-clinton-8121994-event-crime-bill

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Hard to handover the evidence he has when the FBI has it
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You sure about that?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4800159/user-clip-giuliani-w-clinton-8121994-event-crime-bill

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

Broken windows and the 1994 crime bill were two different things
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Counterpoint: Rudy did good things in NY and to downplay his accomplishments is silly. It doesn't change the fact that it was 30 years ago and that much has changed.
View Quote

Rated as "Fair & Balanced".

If anyone took serious & deep offense to my "Seinfeld" reference from "the Frozen Yogurt" episode then my sincere apologies.

But don't forget that Dinkins blew his Mayoral election when his advisor Lloyd Braun recommended that New Yorkers all wear name tags to be more friendly.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He didn't have to pass anything since it was already done for him. Instead, he used his office as a bully pulpit to sue gun companies with taxpayer dollars, support for the Clinton AWB, support may/no issue permitting schemes, support gun free zones, and support stop and frisk gun control. Not once did he ever speak out in support of the Second Amendment and use his office as a bully pulpit for New Yorkers to be able to exercise their inalienable rights. He never spoke out against the AWB, gun free zones, may/no issue schemes, etc.... Instead he said guns are bad and the plebian scum needs to be disarmed.
View Quote

Yeah, can't argue some of it. Looks like he definitely went moderate (i.e. RINO-y) on the issue. Strict constitutionalist. Can see this as possibly where Obama stole that from.

https://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Rudy_Giuliani_Gun_Control.htm
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#22]
oopppssss!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

View Quote
@Kihn

1. Crime was starting to go down NATIONALLY before Rudy even took office.

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/crime.jpg

He rode wave and made it appear that he was reducing crime when he actually wasn't.

2. His actions as mayor to "reduce crime" was to sue gun manufacturers, restrict the law-abiding form being able to legally carry and own a firearm, support magazine capacity bans and firearm bans, and violate Americans' Fourth Amendment rights with stop & frisk.

View Quote

noted. During the GHWB war on guns. I think that downturn was actually the fed deciding to go after crack dealers. When nationwide the PDs geared up as quasi-military swat units to stop the crazy. Looks like Guilliani came in right at the peak of near it though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
For Rudy, gun control was a core aspect of broken windows.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

No shit. And Rudy was a proponent of both.  A real constitutional conservative.

Are you a stop and frisk proponent?

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

True. THe Judge is a hard Karen warfare leftist judge it looks like.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If anyone took serious & deep offense to my "Seinfeld" reference from "the Frozen Yogurt" episode then my sincere apologies.

But don't forget that Dinkins blew his Mayoral election when his advisor Lloyd Braun recommended that New Yorkers all wear name tags to be more friendly.  

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

I think everyone was fed up with being culturally raped is why he lost. He was the worst as mayor.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.

Next up people here will defend Diane Feinswine.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

the point was your argument of them being the same thing. Which they are not.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
Dinkins was a fucking moron of the highest order. Trump liked Dinkins because Dinkins allowed Trump to buy/develop property.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

I never once said they were the same thing.  You claimed the 1994 crime bill (which RG supported) had nothing to do with him ‘cleaning up’ nyc.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Dinkins was a fucking moron of the highest order. Trump liked Dinkins because Dinkins allowed Trump to buy/develop property.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/new-york-ny-new-york-city-mayor-david-dinkins-and-real-estate-donald-picture-id1138680824
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/new-york-ny-new-york-city-mayor-david-dinkins-and-real-estate-donald-picture-id1138680824

Ooof
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ayup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.

Are you arguing nothing good came of the Guilliani mayorship? That 'broken windows' did not work to make NYC safer? I'm simply voicing a position of its success, not the total methodology. Not for gun control. But supporting someone who actually enforces the law vs someone who doesn't (as you see now with all of these Soros-backed DAs) is not an endorsement for gun control.

All I'm getting from your posts is you are an anarchist type who is aligned with the either/ or two extreme position.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I never once said they were the same thing.  You claimed the 1994 crime bill (which RG supported) had nothing to do with him ‘cleaning up’ nyc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

He had nothing to do with passing the 1994 crime bill. He was mayor of NYC. Before the bill was passed. Your argument is stupid.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I thought you couldn't sue public officials for defamation.
View Quote

Bring the Private Personal attorney of Donald Trump is not a "Public Official".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you arguing nothing good came of the Guilliani mayorship? That 'broken windows' did not work to make NYC safer? I'm simply voicing a position of its success, not the total methodology. Not for gun control. But supporting someone who actually enforces the law vs someone who doesn't (as you see now with all of these Soros-backed DAs) is not an endorsement for gun control.

All I'm getting from your posts is you are an anarchist type who is aligned with the either/ or two extreme position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.

Hmm I remember a quote from someone that addresses such logic…

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

So in your opinion where do we draw the line? It’s been established so far that a little erosion of the BoR is just fine.. just curious where you believe it should stop?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He had nothing to do with passing the 1994 crime bill. He was mayor of NYC. Before the bill was passed. Your argument is stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

You use the word ‘nothing’ very loosely.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

I never once said they were the same thing.  You claimed the 1994 crime bill (which RG supported) had nothing to do with him 'cleaning up' nyc.

@Kihn

1. Rudy actively campaigned for the passage of the Clinton AWB.

2..Rudy actively campaigned for and supported Republican Gov. Pataki's NY Bill S08234, the state level AWB that copied the Clinton AWB, except it struck out the sunset provision. That passed in 2000 and Rudy was a big supporter for it since it codified the Clinton AWB into state law. Something Rudy could enforce via broken windows and did. Gun control was a core part of his broken windows enforcement.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@Kihn

Rudy actively campaigned for and supported Republican Gov. Pataki's NY Bill S08234, the state level AWB that copied the Clinton AWB, except it struck out the sunset provision. That passed in 2000 and Rudy was a big supporter for it since it codified the Clinton AWB into state law. Something Rudy could enforce via broken windows and did. Gun control was a core part of his broken windows enforcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

You sure about that?

I never once said they were the same thing.  You claimed the 1994 crime bill (which RG supported) had nothing to do with him 'cleaning up' nyc.

@Kihn

Rudy actively campaigned for and supported Republican Gov. Pataki's NY Bill S08234, the state level AWB that copied the Clinton AWB, except it struck out the sunset provision. That passed in 2000 and Rudy was a big supporter for it since it codified the Clinton AWB into state law. Something Rudy could enforce via broken windows and did. Gun control was a core part of his broken windows enforcement.

Ayup

He actively campaigned for and supported the 1994 crime bill as well. But apparently that’s ‘nothing’.

Top Men NYC values
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No way, can’t be…..
View Quote

Quoted:

Ayup

And the kicker is Rudy isn’t the first to just fold like origami with no defense.  Yet they still believe this shit.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Meh. This wouldn't be the first time someone pleaded No Contest because they didn't want to be bothered with the bullshit of going to trial.  This wouldn't be the first time someone admitted to wrongdoing that they could have fought, also just to put an end to the bullshit.

I'm not in Giuliani's head, and neither are you.  You don't know why he pleaded No Contest, and by saying you do, YOU'RE the liars.

Your opinions aren't worth the electrons it takes for me to view them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Meh. This wouldn't be the first time someone pleaded No Contest because they didn't want to be bothered with the bullshit of going to trial.  This wouldn't be the first time someone admitted to wrongdoing that they could have fought, also just to put an end to the bullshit.

I'm not in Giuliani's head, and neither are you.  You don't know why he pleaded No Contest, and by saying you do, YOU'RE the liars.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way, can’t be…..

Quoted:

Ayup

Quoted:

While you are correct over all…. when you narrow it down to just the topic of ‘stolen election’ claims it appears ‘no contest’ is a common theme.  It’s suspect to say the least and should make one wonder about the legitimacy of the claims.  Yet here we are.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think everyone was fed up with being culturally raped is why he lost. He was the worst as mayor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Kihn buddy ...

You do recall that "Seinfeld" was a TV show - right?

George, Cosmo, Elaine, Lloyd Braun -  they were all characters on a popular, funny & widely watched TV show - remember?

Sweet Jebus some folks may have their tinfoil wrapped a bit too tight.  Why So Serious?  Loosen up & laugh a bit there buddy! You'll enjoy life a lot more!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I thought you couldn't sue public officials for defamation.
View Quote

Was Guiliani a public official?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Arguing that you should never have believed Rudy Giuliani feels a little like whispering in a child's ear "There's no Santa"
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Arguing that you should never have believed Rudy Giuliani feels a little like whispering in a child's ear "There's no Santa"
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look man, every single one of these instances has ended up the same.  There never was any actionable proof.  The lawyers were lying.  More and more people attached to the Trump campaigns and within his inner circle are admitting that he lost the election.

If you want to take Guiliani's case as an isolated incident, you might have a point.  But at what point do you look at the preponderance and totality of circumstances and admit that maybe the Trump supporters were being duped all along?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Look man, every single one of these instances has ended up the same.  There never was any actionable proof.  The lawyers were lying.  More and more people attached to the Trump campaigns and within his inner circle are admitting that he lost the election.

If you want to take Guiliani's case as an isolated incident, you might have a point.  But at what point do you look at the preponderance and totality of circumstances and admit that maybe the Trump supporters were being duped all along?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Kihn buddy ...

George, Cosmo, Elaine, Lloyd Braun -  they were all characters on a popular, funny & widely watched TV show - remember?

Sweet Jebus some folks may have their tinfoil wrapped a bit too tight.  Why So Serious?  Loosen up & laugh a bit there buddy! You'll enjoy life a lot more!

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Kihn buddy ...

Bigger_Hammer

So 'nametags' is a Seinfeld joke? missed that show...
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top