BCM
User Panel

Page / 5095
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Yep.

Being a cold warrior and knowing how Russians operate, I'm not going to cry over the Russian military get stomped. They have always been thugs.

I also hate both the Russian and Ukrainian governments. I like both the Russian and Ukrainian people as a whole.

The problem with Ukraine it has been the US State Department and WEF's back alley play thing.

Weird how Biden, Romney, Pelosi, and Kerry's children all have jobs working for Ukrainian gas and oil companies. It's a huge money laundering  scheme.

Ukraine was the top donator to the Clinton Foundation.
View Quote

Wish I could score one of those badass Ukrainian jobs. I don't know anything about natural gas, but I know how to wine and dine people, and look pretty in a suit.

Sign me up!
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Scapegoat go "Bah!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Scapegoat go "Bah!"

Scapegoat go "Blyat!"  
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

Wish I could score one of those badass Ukrainian jobs. I don't know anything about natural gas, but I know how to wine and dine people, and look pretty in a suit.

Sign me up!
View Quote

You're a natural!

Do you like blow, meth and hookers?

Do you own a lap top... or three?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Yep.

Being a cold warrior and knowing how Russians operate, I'm not going to cry over the Russian military get stomped. They have always been thugs.

I also hate both the Russian and Ukrainian governments. I like both the Russian and Ukrainian people as a whole.

The problem with Ukraine it has been the US State Department and WEF's back alley play thing.

The FBHO's administration was balls deep in the Ukrainian coup in 2014.

Weird how Biden, Romney, Pelosi, and Kerry's children all have jobs working for Ukrainian gas and oil companies. It's a huge money laundering  scheme.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
Originally Posted By GS_mk2:
I will say, Ukraine seems like a “no brainer”, invaded, must defend. However I have a dirty feeling being with the narrative.  I dunno.

ETA: Fuck Russia

Ukraine having a clear right to defend against being invaded by Russia, is about the extent of the 'no brainer', though.  Things get muddy beyond that point, as details come out.

Russia is claiming (to their own people, at least) they are fighting Nazis, and that their troops are handing out food and warm clothing to Ukranian citizens.

In questioning related to biological and chemical weapons, an official of our government has admitted that Ukraine has biolabs (which raises questions about whether or not the Bidens were involved in what has been going on with those labs).

Yep.

If the Russian military gets stomped, then the various governments currently siding against Russia scream for blood/compensation from Russia, followed by settling for a minor slap on Russia's wrist, I'll take that as an admission that Russia provided enough documentation to show that they had gathered proof of what has been going on in Ukraine and were willing to publicly release it to the world if necessary.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:39:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#5]
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

Scapegoat go "Blyat!"  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MitchbSC:

Scapegoat go "Bah!"

Scapegoat go "Blyat!"  

Touché
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNXciY4UYAcjh1E?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNaGEkFXsAQbNiz?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

on my way up north I got Gas for my 911

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#7]

If the Russian military gets stomped, then the various governments currently siding against Russia scream for blood/compensation from Russia, followed by settling for a minor slap on Russia's wrist, I'll take that as an admission that Russia provided enough documentation to show that they had gathered proof of what has been going on in Ukraine and were willing to publicly release it to the world if necessary.
View Quote

Good observation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

oh

how about dropping the TAX on Gas

guess that would be to easy

FJB
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
I will say, Ukraine seems like a "no brainer", invaded, must defend. However I have a dirty feeling being with the narrative.  I dunno.

Ukraine having a clear right to defend against being invaded by Russia, is about the extent of the 'no brainer', though.  Things get muddy beyond that point, as details come out.

Russia is claiming (to their own people, at least) they are fighting Nazis, and that their troops are handing out food and warm clothing to Ukranian citizens.

In questioning related to biological and chemical weapons, an official of our government has admitted that Ukraine has biolabs (which raises questions about whether or not the Bidens were involved in what has been going on with those labs).

Yep.

I don't think they intend on letting Russia have any opportunity for a peaceful end to this.  It genuinely seems that the current administration, if not any other government, is dead set on making certain that we get into a position where the Russians can force us to force NATO into war.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

oh

FJB
View Quote

Hush you. Stop spreading disinformation you Putin denier.

JK
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#11]

You're a natural!

Do you like blow, meth and hookers?

Do you own a lap top... or three?
View Quote

I could learn to love blow, meth, and hookers if I can get a sweet job like that!

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#12]

oh

FJB
View All Quotes

oh

FJB

That would go against their plans, which included high gas prices.  They probably just weren't expecting international issues to help bump the gas prices up as quickly as they have.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
I don't think they intend on letting Russia have any opportunity for a peaceful end to this.  It genuinely seems that the current administration, if not any other government, is dead set on making certain that we get into a position where the Russians can force us to force NATO into war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
I will say, Ukraine seems like a "no brainer", invaded, must defend. However I have a dirty feeling being with the narrative.  I dunno.

Yep.

That also carries some implication that Russia may have some proof of what has been going on in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#14]

JK
View All Quotes

oh

FJB

JK

if I recall correctly back in February he said he would consider doing that (something along those lines)

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#15]

That would go against their plans, which included high gas prices.  They probably just weren't expecting international issues to help bump the gas prices up as quickly as they have.
View All Quotes

oh

FJB

that is true

and even if they did the 18+ cents would make not difference at this point

but it sure would look good for the mid terms

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Just a day or two after Victoria Nuland testified about biolabs in Ukraine.  Odd timing.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:38:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:37:56 PM EDT
[#18]
FOUND IT!

Attachment Attached File

Stumbled onto it in the back of the machine shop, while I was looking for my soldering iron.

...no, I haven't found my soldering iron, yet.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:00:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#19]
FOUND IT!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/BikeToolKit_jpg-2308054.JPG

Stumbled onto it in the back of the machine shop, while I was looking for my soldering iron.

View Quote

Nifty tool kit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:06:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Nifty tool kit.
View All Quotes
FOUND IT!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/BikeToolKit_jpg-2308054.JPG

Nifty tool kit.

And the way my luck runs, it won't have some particular tool that I will need to change the bottom bracket.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

And cock the hammer. Repeatedly.
View Quote

Oh that drives me insane. That and shooting 50 rounds without a reload.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Originally Posted By m35ben:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNR6LR8XoA0ompQ?format=jpg&name=900x900
I'm thinking he might be full of shit.
Dunno... every time I see a Glock used in a movie they click the safety off. I hear it.

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:41:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Same here!

CD
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Watching gas prices skyrocket be like.....

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:32:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fantomas] [#29]
Ernest Shackleton's ship Endurance, which sank in 1915 near Antarctica, has been found

A team has found the wreck of explorer Ernest Shackleton’s ship Endurance more than 100 years after the vessel was crushed by ice and sank near Antarctica. The Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust confirmed on Wednesday that the search expedition, known as Endurance22, located the wreck of Endurance at nearly 10,000 feet underwater in the Weddell Sea, located east of the Antarctic Peninsula. The team of researchers, technicians and others worked from a South African vessel.

“We are overwhelmed by our good fortune in having located and captured images of Endurance,” Mensun Bound, director of exploration on the expedition, said in a news release.

“This is by far the finest wooden shipwreck I have ever seen. It is upright, well proud of the seabed, intact, and in a brilliant state of preservation. You can even see ‘Endurance’ arced across the stern, directly below the taffrail. This is a milestone in polar history,” he added.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/03/09/ernest-shackleton-endurance-ship-found-antarctica-100-years-after-wreck/9437513002/

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#30]
But TC Energy, the Canadian developer behind the Keystone XL project, poured cold water on the idea of it ever getting back up and running on Tuesday, telling the Washington Examiner: "The Keystone XL pipeline project was terminated in June 2021 and will not proceed."

The monumental decision to walk away from the $8 billion project came at a devastating cost to communities that pinned their hopes and investments on the success of the massive venture.

View Quote

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/energy-environment/keystone-xl-developer-says-its-too-late-to-restart-pipeline-project

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Win1300:
Costco has now moved from $3.89/gal on Sunday to $4.09/gal as of this morning.  Pretty sure we crack double digits sometime this year.

That should contribute to people's overall comfort and satisfaction.
View Quote

I had to hit 3 gas stations today to find gas. I paid $4.30.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Ernest Shackleton's ship Endurance, which sank in 1915 near Antarctica, has been found

A team has found the wreck of explorer Ernest Shackleton’s ship Endurance more than 100 years after the vessel was crushed by ice and sank near Antarctica. The Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust confirmed on Wednesday that the search expedition, known as Endurance22, located the wreck of Endurance at nearly 10,000 feet underwater in the Weddell Sea, located east of the Antarctic Peninsula. The team of researchers, technicians and others worked from a South African vessel.

“We are overwhelmed by our good fortune in having located and captured images of Endurance,” Mensun Bound, director of exploration on the expedition, said in a news release.

“This is by far the finest wooden shipwreck I have ever seen. It is upright, well proud of the seabed, intact, and in a brilliant state of preservation. You can even see ‘Endurance’ arced across the stern, directly below the taffrail. This is a milestone in polar history,” he added.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/03/09/ernest-shackleton-endurance-ship-found-antarctica-100-years-after-wreck/9437513002/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6kztLDU0xU
View Quote

That is amazing. I can't believe the condition of the wreckage.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm just here for the Guzzoline Mate.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By zach_:

I had to hit 3 gas stations today to find gas. I paid $4.30.
View Quote
Cheapest I could  find last night in LA was costco @ $5.29
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#36]
87 octane is pretty much $4 to $4.10 on the east side of Dallas County.  Diesel is $4.50+.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

"[W]e still have a lot of work to do." - Slow Joe Biden May 25, 2021
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
87 octane is pretty much $4 to $4.10 on the east side of Dallas County.  Diesel is $4.50+.
View Quote
Same down here in Kerrville. Diesel is 4.99
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

I've dated strippers that didn't have tits that nice. If he's got a Micky Mouse face tattooed around his clit, he might be one of my old flames.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#41]

lol, he's still the victim

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Does he have any information on the Clintons?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
They should have trippled his sentence since it was a hate crime.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Yeah its nuts. You sure you don't want to drive the motor coach down for Cheesecake?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#46]
150 days for trying to stir hate and divide on race. That's pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah its nuts. You sure you don't want to drive the motor coach down for Cheesecake?
View All Quotes
What's funny is I'm like 100 miles away now in the RV!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Same down here in Kerrville. Diesel is 4.99
View Quote

The truck stop close to the house went to 5.20 today.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:58:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#50]
View Quote

If Wolfy spread a 100+ yards of white rock on his road and trimmed some branches up, I'd pay the fuel pain fee to bring Dog Mahal down.  But he hasn't and I won't.  (ETA:  and I don't blame him )

I'm still amazed I didn't bury it or break something on the way out that first time.  I remember turning the wheel hard to the left, but the bus kept going straight.  Pucker factor squared.
Page / 5095
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top