Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5094
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Emeoba69:

Yup there will be an official NFL sanctioned kneeling on the field before every game. Theyll cuck to this situation for sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Emeoba69:
Originally Posted By Commando223:

If you think people took a knee before I can imagine how it's gonna be now hell you might even be attacked for standing up for the anthem.

Yup there will be an official NFL sanctioned kneeling on the field before every game. Theyll cuck to this situation for sure.

lol sports and anyone who patronized teams lol
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RSG:
https://i.imgur.com/kLh3tVH.png
View Quote
Emma Watson turns skinhead to support black people.
Please be real.
It's right up there with kneeling to protest a cop kneeling a black guy to death.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
View Quote

Do you want RWDS?

Because that's how you get RWDS.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy Fuck. This is not one to watch if you have a queasy stomach. Buffalo PD shoves an old guy over and you can HEAR his skull crack.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Exactly.

Sad, so fucking sad.

View Quote

He's entirely correct. It's frustrating to see what the country is going through.

Again.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
Once the police are out of the way what is stopping the opposite from happening and having the resistance come in and purging the rioters?
View All Quotes
Once the police are out of the way what is stopping the opposite from happening and having the resistance come in and purging the rioters?

Lack of will.

The media has (is trying) dehumanized and propagandized the police.  They
think the community support, and infiltrated structure is behind them.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#7]
De Blasio booed off the stage at NYC George Floyd rally

Mayor Bill de Blasio was shouted down with boos and shouts of “F— you, de Blasio” when he tried to take the podium at a George Floyd protest in Brooklyn on Thursday.

“F— the mayor’s curfew!” some shouted. “Turn your back! Turn your back!” others shouted. Many in the crowd did turn their backs.

“Shut the f— up!” protesters shouted.

The heckling was so intense, the mayor kept his remarks under five minutes, and then was no longer seen on the stage.

“Black lives matter in New York,” the mayor attempted to say at the protest at Cadman Plaza at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge.

“Not to you!” one heckler shouted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:

What
The
FUCK
View All Quotes

What
The
FUCK
Everything she tweets should be deluged with #skinhead
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TAP:

There was nothing else to link to, other than some discussion and point made here.

Look carefully at the the video, especially the first few seconds.

1.  A woman says that "pics are hot"
2.  There is a variety of helmets and helmet covers seen, including high-cut models not generally issued within the Guard or Reserves.  There is a variety of patches on some of the commercial helmet covers, which is a dead giveaway.  Some have rails, some don't.  Some had NOD plates, some don't.  Some are wearing NOD mounts, some aren't.
3.  There is a variety of plate carriers / body armor seen, and the fact that there are just plate carriers (as opposed to MSVs or IOTVs) at all is a giveaway.
4.  There is a mix of standard US flag patches, subdued US flag patches, and subdued IR US flag patches on right shoulders (which are not allowed to be worn CONUS)
5.  The pouches and kit attached to the various plate carriers / body armor are all over the map, and some look like they are in MultiSham instead of genuine camo patterns.
6.  Same variety of boots- which is actually correct since there is a wide variety available there.  But some have their trousers bloused and some don't.
7.  Three of the four clearly visible guys have a combat patch on their right shoulder.  They look really young, and this isn't 2008 any more.  If every young troop in a unit has a combat patch, that unit deployed recently- but no two patches are the same.  And the one guy not wearing a combat patch is wearing a subdued US flag- which is only issued for overseas wear.

I can't see the weapons to comment.  But the bottom line is no unit, or group of soldiers from a real unit, is going to look like that.  Way too many things wrong to be real troops.  

I'd bet if they were still in the UCP ACUs they'd have had their Mandarin collars closed...

View Quote

nice.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:04:00 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Well that's hideous!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Do you want RWDS?

View All Quotes

Do you want RWDS?

Miscalculation on their part, IMO. Police are protecting the rioters from the general population more so than protecting the population from the rioters.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Do you want RWDS?

View All Quotes

Do you want RWDS?

I think I need to start lessons at the helicopter pilot school 5-miles south of me...
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Our complete lack of organization.

Also, they are going to implementing their brownshirt control and with many kneelers we see a lot of people who are agreeing with whatever these people do.

Also because this ought to be even more fun:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33324/DORISLM-1447327.jpg
View All Quotes
Once the police are out of the way what is stopping the resistance from coming in and purging the Communists?

Our complete lack of organization.

Also, they are going to implementing their brownshirt control and with many kneelers we see a lot of people who are agreeing with whatever these people do.

Also because this ought to be even more fun:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33324/DORISLM-1447327.jpg

Yep. The ones bending the knee will be the ones rounding us up or reporting us for not submitting.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I hope everyone understands that Haitian-style white genocide is the endgame.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#15]
You want me to kneel?

Make me kneel.

Go ahead and try and die in the attempt.

Ain't no chest thumping.
That's a true proclamation.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I think that there won't be many streams except aggregators tonight.

most of the streams they are streaming are from periscope

the riot has pretty much been censored, so no one knows how violent it is, and turn people away from supporting the 'protest'
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Bushamster21:
Holy Fuck. This is not one to watch if you have a queasy stomach. Buffalo PD shoves an old guy over and you can HEAR his skull crack.

View Quote

That's my AO ... not quite buying it  

Seems too staged, almost like everyone knew what to expect.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
These cities will be sad when that Federal funding for police goes away.

No police.  No extra tribute to maintain peace in the plantations.  

Well deserved consequences.
View Quote

That funding will be redirected to non-profits and depolicing, conflict resolution scams.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

When everything is racist, then nothing is racist ... she isn't going to like if it gets to that point.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:
Originally Posted By EOTWAWKI:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Removing graffiti is now RACIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3rS0UGIAGo

The smug, ugh it’s so thick...

I... CAN’T... BREATHE...

When everything is racist, then nothing is racist ... she isn't going to like if it gets to that point.

Wow.
“Your white privilege, ladies...”

What a cunt.

If they thought they were so privileged, they wouldn’t be scrubbing graffiti off of a fucking building.

They’d be anywhere but there.

Good for those “privileged white girls” using their time to Make A neighborhood Great Again.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By guns762:

Casper.....and I hear Cody this weekend.  

ETA: Billings this Sunday.
View Quote

I heard a short hail storm and lightning along with some strong wind put a damper on the protests in Gillette today.

It was Biblical.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:

A growing chorus in unison is emerging demanding immediate defunding then disbanding all US Police Forces.

Beginning in Blue States, plans for massive cuts in funding are now well underway in L.A., Philly, NYC, etc.

Once cuts are implemented, LE efficiency will decline, crime will rise, undermanned cops will die and a frightened population will demand protection.

Since process habits of cutting police budgets are now well underway, they will refuse to fund them, a 'better alternative' will be widely promoted.
Because the situation is deteriorating fast, the pace of change will accelerate.  

Once defunding is past the point of no return, the population is told 'calm will only be ensured by Teams of Unarmed Social Worker Peacekeeping Forces in every neighborhood in America'. But since unarmed leftists were never intended to have a chance of protecting the public and power abhors a vacuum, an unexpected new Force will appear as if by providence to suppress the lawless.

Germany 1933 - Post-War Weimar Republic has collapsed, hyper-inflation is destroying buying power, unemployment is reaching staggering counts, the population is frustrated and humiliated.
You get paid twice per day. At lunch you go out to buy staples and bread because by quitting time that night your salary will not buy as much.

The Nazi Party gains a foothold in their first election participation. The first targets are their political enemies. Bones are broken, a few killed. Soon, largely unarmed SS and SA troops began "enforcement" of the peace and 'persuasion' of the population to their philosophy.

In part due to the chaos in the economy, over a relatively short time their success mounts and recruitment soars. New uniforms are designed and they are striking. Earning an income and belonging to an upwardly mobile group seems beneficial, peer pressure increases and new members relish the absolute power seemingly within their reach.

Civilian Police are forced to join The Party or are fired. Some mysteriously vanish...

Soon, the 'new police' are heavily armed, unfinished business demands attention, their enemies are purged. Political power is consolidated, opposition parties are destroyed, all media is state controlled. The SS murders SA leaders, the SchutzStaffel will run the country hereafter. They target intellectuals, religious groups and Jews, their innate anti-Semitism unleashed, the first steps toward genocide on a global scale unfolds... in 1941, boxcars begin to fill.

Only 9 years have passed. It has been 13 since Soetoro was elected, 9 since he was reelected.

Because local police were coopted and disbanded, the population disarmed.

The 'Social Justice Peacekeeping Force' has given absolute power to those who envisioned a different kind of police.  

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wVsvBvW/0/35ccd13c/O/i-wVsvBvW.jpg

The SS soldier above is wearing the German Cross In Gold... only 21,000 were awarded in an armed force numbering over 12,000,000

Many Generals and Field Marshalls of the Wehrmacht didn't earn this decoration

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2DFZjps/0/ae2a1bc5/O/i-2DFZjps.jpg
View Quote

Yup, like a mirror image.

Soon we will see them demand we turn in all our guns, voluntarily, cause they can’t stop the violence with all those guns on the street.  Of course, criminals won’t turn in guns, and violence will increase along with theft, as criminals are no longer wary of any armed resistance from the public.  But the Left will insist, and just like under Hitler with the original gun control act, registration will become law.  When we know where all the guns are, there will be no crime, he said...

Then the brown shirts will step in to quell the violence, and sort out the dissidents and trouble makers...and take the guns, since they know where they are.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

"The civil war has started."

Little late to the party...

This Civil War started YEARS AGO, and folks are JUST NOW BEGINNING TO CATCH ON.

Folks should have been paying better attention while our Country was being INFILTRATED AND DESTROYED.

Traitors within ---everywhere.

Watch.
View Quote
Miss me yet?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Do you want RWDS?

View Quote

I think we are rapidly moving past that awkward stage...
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Anything live from no curfew DC tonight? Seems as if everything is...gone.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Where is the puppy video?
View Quote

the puppy video only shows rough handling, nothing more
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Saturday BLM are coming to League City, Texas to protest.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

That FUCKED UP....  Hope the senior made a full recovery
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Hawaiian Shirts Are Racist

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/far-right-hawaiian-print-shirts-why-protesters-boogaloo-racist-a9539776.html
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

I wonder if accountability will actually happen, or if that’s just a buzzword these days when it comes to police.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Folks should have been paying better attention while our Country was being INFILTRATED AND DESTROYED.

View Quote
That.  

• Unchecked immigration
  • NAFTA
  • Jobs to China
  • 30 years of Marxist indoctrination in the education system
  • Gender identity mental gymnastics
  • Participation Trophies
  • Spare the rod / spoil the child - Parents no longer 'correcting' bad behavior
  • Children raised without a proper family unit
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone know where one can find this face shield?  

Or one that likewise attaches to the helmet via NOD plates and a NOD or similar mounting bracket?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#36]

What
The
FUCK
View Quote

This needs to be hidden, now where is the eye bleach.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Neighbor just reported that Nashville Tn has gone crazy tonight.  Anyone have any feeds or knowledge?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#38]

I... CAN’T... BREATHE...
View All Quotes

I... CAN’T... BREATHE...

I would love to go find out where she lives and go paint BLACK LIVES MATTER on her suburban tract house garage door.

She would be on the phone with security in her gated community so fast...

I swear, Karen is going to be the death of us all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

HAHAHAHAHA..... the GD Cop Haters must be happy. A police department is being disbanded.

Also, people get the government they deserve.
View Quote

Here's the next issue.  We'll see this tried in several cities as "experiments" in new policing.  Eventually the idea will make its way to DOJ.  There's already been pushes for national police guidelines because of this and those guidelines will use models created by these cities.  

Give it a few years and suburban, rural, sheriff departments, etc. will be forced by DOJ into a similar model.  As they fail newer and more tyrannical organizations will take their place.

So, for GD's cop haters, learn to hate a whole lot more because you're going to miss the cops of today.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By slabertooch:
Mogadishu USA in 5 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slabertooch:
Originally Posted By shwa:

clown whuuuurrld
Mogadishu USA in 5 years.

Lol

More like a Mexican city during a cartel war.

But I digress...

I guess it could be fun. If you’re into that sort of thing.

Mpls is a wasteland now. It could have been great again.
But they cashed in their chips.

Too bad. There were a lot of neat things about the City of Lakes.

Were...
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:
Miscalculation on their part, IMO. Police are protecting the rioters from the general population more so than protecting the population from the rioters.
View Quote

Good men and women have a lot to lose.  If/when it becomes clear that the rule of law is gone and the police completely step away I suspect it will become very interesting.  When faced with fighting for our lives, lives of loved ones, and everything we hold dear I would hope that we fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark and it has started to rain.

We are not there yet, but in light of the live stream black out we may be really darn close.  If NYPD says fuck it and goes home I guess that might be crossing the Rubicon.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Dont worry, its all in your imagination according to the washitting post, wont post a link but here is the headline:

"Armed white residents lined Idaho streets amid ‘antifa’ protest fears. The leftist incursion was an online myth."

Article says rioting/violence is nothing but a myth that has been debunked.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Worth a watch...common sentiment

View Quote

“Extremely unhinged”. Lol. Fucking leftist women. He’s fired up, and needs to be.

The Mohawk chick literally just screaming at maga kid was unhinged. I wonder how she’d describe her?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

I would love to go find out where she lives and go paint BLACK LIVES MATTER on her suburban tract house garage door.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

I... CAN’T... BREATHE...

Quicker still, spray paint it on her SUV, bet that cunt changes her tune.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sasquatch76:
You want me to kneel?

Make me kneel.

Go ahead and try and die in the attempt.

Ain't no chest thumping.
That's a true proclamation.
View Quote

Sparta, bitches.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#46]

makes sense.  totally.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

That isn't a good look.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
I assumed he meant a unit commander in the antifa

eta: sorry - late
View Quote

I did.

I brain farted. I thought I typed what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
They wont like what they get if they go through with the defunding bullshit.
View Quote

We could all move there and institute Arflandia a breakaway republic.
Page / 5094
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top