Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5094
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:

Yeah, I think mustard flavored beer would be a no go for me as well.
View Quote

Prolly one out there though.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Rumor - Trump Rally on December 5th in Georgia.......
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By E-Mag:
Pretty sure the bicentennial was a year after 1975
View Quote

were you born in '76?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Are we watching the Arizona hearings?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Scanning the 4chans is scary at times.  GD is it's own microcosm, threads start there that were posted as their own threads in GD and vice versa for those who dont venture far from RS.

I remember the talk of the flights to Gitmo here weeks ago. I dont know what to make of it, 2020 has been a helluva year.  But this story keeps on the fringes and still persists.  I can only hope serious actions are being taken in the background to secure the Republic.
View Quote

If I’m ever on a rendition flight to gitmo.. my singular thought will be: “I hope those assklowns in GD are tracking me now...
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zach_:

Prolly one out there though.
View Quote

https://www.oskarblues.com/beer/frenchs-mustard-beer/

Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

If I'm ever on a rendition flight to gitmo.. my singular thought will be: "I hope those assklowns in GD are tracking me now...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#8]

There ya go.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#9]

If I’m ever on a rendition flight to gitmo.. my singular thought will be: “I hope those assklowns in GD are tracking me now...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Scanning the 4chans is scary at times.  GD is it's own microcosm, threads start there that were posted as their own threads in GD and vice versa for those who dont venture far from RS.

I remember the talk of the flights to Gitmo here weeks ago. I dont know what to make of it, 2020 has been a helluva year.  But this story keeps on the fringes and still persists.  I can only hope serious actions are being taken in the background to secure the Republic.

LOL, they surely would.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#10]
From the Arizona state legislature hearing, its sobering to hear from the Colonel that states signed over the republic when they signed the EULA for using those machines for the voting.  These companies get to keep their source code as proprietary property which protects it from being analyzed easily.  Plus having servers outside the US makes it out of our jurisdiction to know who monitored and manipulated the data outside our boundaries.

Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#11]

I like mustard.

I like beer.

Hard pass.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

I call dibs on your boat
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#13]
From the Arizona state legislature hearing, its sobering to hear from the Colonel that states signed over the republic when they signed the EULA for using those machines for the voting.  These companies get to keep their source code as proprietary property which protects it from being analyzed easily.  Plus having servers outside the US makes it out of our jurisdiction to know who monitored and manipulated the data outside our boundaries.

View Quote

It needs to be illegal to use any foreign anything related to voting
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

I call dibs on your boat
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

Your right, should have been illegal from the start.  

If this isn't the biggest example of why it should be the way you suggest, I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Lol
View All Quotes

I call dibs on your boat

Lol

I call dibs on his pizza oven.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#18]

If this isn't the biggest example of why it should be the way you suggest, I don't know what is.
View All Quotes

This is some insane shit going on
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

I call dibs on your boat

Lol

I get the palm trees.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#20]

I am not responsible for that choice. That is all Boulder's fault.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I am keeping a healthy dose of skepticism during this hearing. The colonel was the one that I think had the biggest impact so far.

Another thing. My brother is a software engineer. A damn good one as well. He and I were talking yesterday about this dominion stuff. He was explaining to me how when it comes to super complex codes (more so that just doing some script in java or c++) it is kind of like a finger print. Everyone codes differently. We should expect that. What I didn't know is that he meant it can get so complex to a point, that any outsider with an expertise in coding may not understand the coding and how it works. We are not talking coding that fixes the date calendar on someone's website. This would be like me wiring your car in a non standard way, using wrong color wires for looms, using my own circuitry for your dash and engine sensors and then never creating a schematic for it. The only way to know it is to either: be me, or I teach someone.

So this could go two ways with the dominion software. Some one on Trumps team is making an assumption from the few pieces they could puzzle together, or it could be 10x worse because the software analysis couldn't crack it. (that is even if they really got to look at it)

MY disclaimer. I know this is coming from someone you do not know. He has a history with the Air Force, and FBI and how both recruited him for intel and coding because this little ass hat has been hacking since my mom bought him a laptop when he was like 12 or so. So while there could be someone on ARFCOM with more experience than him, we will never know because the internet is all bullshit.

Either way, I agree we should have never used it. I also believe my brother when he tells me that there is more assumptions than anything with this software because you can't always crack things, let alone have an outsider look in and understand it this quickly. If we look at this all unbiasedly, we should have some hard evidence like a dev with snip its of the code explaining this ' for loop' or 'while loop' is changing the votes. Of course I think shit is fishy, but this is a realm that MANY MANY people are not familiar with.

All this makes me scratch my head at Biden's 'learn to code' joke as well... it's like he knew dominion was going to help him win. These dems played their hands open all year.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Where can we find a list of the eula’s and who signed at state level?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Beatingu:
View Quote

Now that is a good question.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beatingu:

That is a very good question.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I wonder if the 14th Amendment comes into play - specifically section 2.  If an individuals right to vote is denied or "in any way abridged".  Arguably, diluting or nullifying one's vote by discarding it outright or stuffing the ballot box would meet the definition of "abridged".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Have you guys visited Dominion voting website recently??

https://www.dominionvoting.com/
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#27]
It saddens me so much to see a neighboring southern state of Georgia fall to this communist bullshit.  I weep for our country.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

HAHA yeah I am. Had to lay down the law. I have been too soft anymore. Time to get tough. Although I have been hung over for 3 fucking days, so I went for a run this morning and worked out and I feel great again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USAFtacFANAC:

You out the dog house??

if not...sorry

HAHA yeah I am. Had to lay down the law. I have been too soft anymore. Time to get tough. Although I have been hung over for 3 fucking days, so I went for a run this morning and worked out and I feel great again.

Glad to hear! I was a little worried from what you said the other day.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Have you guys visited Dominion voting website recently??

https://www.dominionvoting.com/
View Quote

Knickers be twisted.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Glad to hear! I was a little worried from what you said the other day.
View Quote

So was I.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Sorry, but that sounds like the biggest bunch of bullshit I've read lately.  The CIA director is not personally going to be sitting on a server farm when she knows there is a raid coming.  lol

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize but that's just crazy.  I believe a raid on the server farm happened, but that's all of that story that I believe.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Sorry, but that sounds like the biggest bunch of bullshit I've read lately.  The CIA director is not personally going to be sitting on a server farm when she knows there is a raid coming.  lol

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize but that's just crazy.  I believe a raid on the server farm happened, but that's all of that story that I believe.
View All Quotes

At the same time if it were true the media would be in full silence mode about it so hmmmmm?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

I still have an old Atari console, and games, that works beautifully, lol.  What does that say about me?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:20:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cecenrse] [#35]

View Quote

If we're still free, we WILL BE.

ETA:  just saw no one has called dibs on your guns, ammo, preps, etc.  Do you reload too?  Calling dibs on it all.  Enjoy your lovely taxpayer paid rendition flight, lol.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 36trap] [#36]

View All Quotes

Ask 'em to change the callsign to Jibba-Jabber so we know it's you.

ETA:  My singular thought would be: Are they gonna use water, diesel, or a cactus?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

You got it
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#38]

It would be a shame if something happened to the drop
Boxes....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Psmith:

The social conditioning is nearly complete...

It would be a shame if something happened to the drop
Boxes....

Much hilarity if they were stuffed with ballots for Biden.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#39]

I get the palm trees.
View Quote

You will be disappointed.   Mine are all live oaks and magnolia.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

I wonder if the 14th Amendment comes into play - specifically section 2.  If an individuals right to vote is denied or "in any way abridged".  Arguably, diluting or nullifying one's vote by discarding it outright or stuffing the ballot box would meet the definition of "abridged".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv

Section 2.

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
View Quote

This absolutely matters.  It is how SCOTUS will rule this entire shitshow fraudulent and unconstitutional under the equal protection clause.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

See, the outlandish and obviously bullshit nature of this one is part of its charm.

The truly paranoid conspiracy nuts will instantly latch on to it, while the normies will recognize it for the obvious stupidity that it is. This will serve to make the nutjobs even nuttier and make the normies less likely to accept anything from the nutjobs, even those few bits and pieces that they actually are getting right.

This is a pretty obvious bid to simply confuse things even further.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 36trap:

Ask 'em to change the callsign to Jibba-Jabber so we know it's you.

ETA:  My singular thought would be: Are they gonna use water, diesel, or a cactus?
View Quote

Lol. Jibber Jabber fo fotay
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Now there is this..... probably bs, but????

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SHELLYJACOBS/status/1333317413623001089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
It saddens me so much to see a neighboring southern state of Georgia fall to this communist bullshit.  I weep for our country.  
View Quote

Same here. I've sent emails and made phone calls. I'm surprised the Capitol Police (GSP) hasn't knocked on my door yet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Anyone call dibs on the dag? If not, dibs on dag.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

At least I know he will eat well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#47]

It landed at Snowhomish County Airport - PAE.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
Huh.  Not much in Everett besides Boeing.

Small Naval Facility and a very small Army facility to the north.

Hopefully it is not coming for me.

Gonna burn all my personal files and delete my search history just in case.

Whidbey Island Naval Air Station.  Washington state area
Tulsa could have been Tinker AFB

Good point.  And the Sub base in Bangor.

But why land in Everett (Paine Field)then?  It ain't easy getting from Everett to Whidbey via ground, even with the ferry.

It landed at Snowhomish County Airport - PAE.

Its confusing but they are all the same:  PAE is Paine Field which is also the Snohomish County Airport, which also is  for all purposes part of the Boeing facility.  That is located essentially inside\alongside the big Boeing plant
The City of Snohomish has its own airport too to the east.  Mostly skydivers and hot air balloons and private planes.  Not sure how big that one is exactly but it could handle the plane you mentioned.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

And since we're both assholes, we'll get along wonderfully. See? You should have no worries on your rendition flight, other than wondering if GD is tracking you or not.
Page / 5094
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top