BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5093
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 7:07:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:

Last year I think it was, a letter arrived.  Postmarked 2009.  I shit you not.
View Quote

did it have the found loose in supposedly empty equipment stamp?
that's what we do when we come across something that old at my plant.
I swear a large portion of folks that work for USPS are retards.  and a large chunk
do not give a shit about the customers we serve.  drives me fucking nuts
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 7:39:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#2]
Still have my Blackjack Viking Raider Axe that I carried into Kuwait City in March 91' and a few other wars since.

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:Dolph Lundgren was sill the best Punisher
View Quote

Meh. As a lifelong fan of the character, the movies / tv shows so far have all been a disappointment. They usually have a few tidbits of awesome that give you hope, but ultimately it's just a tease. Someday marvel will treat the character right.... someday.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:09:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#4]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

oh boy those poor Guys

87 to 89 was a great time to be in West Germany

I have fond memories - I left Germany in August of 1991 when I was 20 after I finished Hotel Business School

View Quote

Concur, stationed down on the foothills of the Alps at Bad Tolz 1/10th SFGA, 88-90'.  Got back to 5th SFGA in time for GW1.  7th Corps had their PLDC there also.
Attachment Attached File

SS Officers school during WWII
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#5]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
If I read correct Trump made it a Fed offense to harm an animal today...

Why???

I'm guessing Anitfa has a plan to harm folk's pets and live stock.

Have no confirmation, just a logical escalation.

ATF should be sweating about now.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

that tickled my bunny fone
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#7]

You may continue. Taking me back to my teen years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
It varies greatly
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Honestly based on 3 people I know that have had the Whu Flu it's not as bad as the Flu Flu.

More of a bad cold. (generally)
It varies greatly

Of four people that have tested positive at work,

- one 'just the flu', with no lingering problems.

- one 'really bad flu', developed bronchitus as a secondary problem.

- one "thought he was going to die" (passed out from the pain of the 'body aches'), developed secondary infections in both lungs, missed two months of work and is now moving slowly with frequent breaks to 'catch his breath'. (His ex-wife stopped by to check on him, early on, and she caught it from him - tested positive, but it was 'just a bad case of the sniffles'.)

- one went to the emergency room a few days after developing symptoms and was confirmed to already have secondary infections in both lungs, seems to be having about as bad a time as the guy that was out for two months, and we're waiting to see how long he will be out.

Yeah, it varies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:43:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#11]
Originally Posted By JPN:
- one "thought he was going to die" (passed out from the pain of the 'body aches'), developed secondary infections in both lungs, missed two months of work and is now moving slowly with frequent breaks to 'catch his breath'.
View Quote

As someone that's had a fair amount of pain in life (master level kidney stone survivor) I'm a bit skeptical about flu-ish 'body aches' being sufficient to make someone actually lose consciousness without any other contributing stuff going on. Who's had this shit and confirm?

Just for reference, you haven't quite lived until you've had a doc rip a kidney-stone covered stent out of your cock. It feels very much like hot razor wire being pulled through your kidney, ureter, bladder, and penis. Didn't pass out from that one, but I sure as fuck wish that I had.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Shame Mr_Marrow wasn't there too.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

At the moment I have 2 wishes, one this happened in portland....two mr "brittle bones" had been there for the delicious marrow....

Shame Mr_Marrow wasn't there too.

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

My bad brah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZokPAuhD6k
View Quote

ok -- phew!  thanks ~ better
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Could you imagine the mayhem if Trump played 'Crush 'em' at one of his rallies?

Got told I was racist for liking this song.   Fuck that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iOXqZJQ7A
View Quote

is that that chick from Germany?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By flynlr:

did it have the found loose in supposedly empty equipment stamp?
that's what we do when we come across something that old at my plant.
I swear a large portion of folks that work for USPS are retards.  and a large chunk
do not give a shit about the customers we serve.  drives me fucking nuts
View Quote

if I remember correctly, it came with some kind of USPS official apology note.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#16]
so slow in here I had to go look in GD for entertainment
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#19]

- one "thought he was going to die" (passed out from the pain of the 'body aches'), developed secondary infections in both lungs, missed two months of work and is now moving slowly with frequent breaks to 'catch his breath'. (His ex-wife stopped by to check on him, early on, and she caught it from him - tested positive, but it was 'just a bad case of the sniffles'.)

- one went to the emergency room a few days after developing symptoms and was confirmed to already have secondary infections in both lungs, seems to be having about as bad a time as the guy that was out for two months, and we're waiting to see how long he will be out.

Yeah, it varies.
View All Quotes

Honestly based on 3 people I know that have had the Whu Flu it's not as bad as the Flu Flu.

It varies greatly

Yeah, it varies.
I though I had it, but tested negative.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

As someone that's had a fair amount of pain in life (master level kidney stone survivor) I'm a bit skeptical about flu-ish 'body aches' being sufficient to make someone actually lose consciousness without any other contributing stuff going on. Who's had this shit and confirm?

Just for reference, you haven't quite lived until you've had a doc rip a kidney-stone covered stent out of your cock. It feels very much like hot razor wire being pulled through your kidney, ureter, bladder, and penis. Didn't pass out from that one, but I sure as fuck wish that I had.
View Quote

Never had a kidney stone (knock on wood) but a few days after I tweaked my lower back it felt like a truck ran over my left thigh and parked there. Try to stand for a minute and you get lightheaded from the pain. Sciatica nerve pain is merciless.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#23]
did I mention I took 2nd Place yesterday morning in my local precision match?  

Our 1,000-yard range is shut down (because antifa-fires ) so the actual centerfire match got canceled.  But then we kinda improvised a little precision 22 match with smaller targets in our 100-yard bay that is still open.  We called it the "22 Kung Flu Precision Beatdown".  I wrote half the stages, with stage names like "Antifa Alamo" and "3-Way with Two Red Heads".  

It was fun.   But we eventually pulled the plug in the early afternoon because the wind changed and it started getting smokey.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I got a like from TT

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:

View Quote

Where else in the world can you cry about sh## that happened 150 years ago, never effected you, and not have to work and get endless free shit?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#26]
14.5" goodness, can't remember if I already posted this pic in this thread

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#28]

@Say10

Been planning a 13.7 FOREVER, need to get off my ass and do it.

Did you build that off of the BA barrel?  Happy with that barrel?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Here's a video of Lola the misidentifed Male parakeet with a female name making himself happy.   Wait for his big finish at the end!  Music is "Anything Lola Wants"

Lola the Masturbating Parakeet
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Complicit is a good word. So wrapped up in this insurgency you would need a surgeon to separate them.

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Never had a kidney stone (knock on wood) but a few days after I tweaked my lower back it felt like a truck ran over my left thigh and parked there. Try to stand for a minute and you get lightheaded from the pain. Sciatica nerve pain is merciless.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

I used to sneer at professional athletes that sat out with "back spasms" until I hurt my back and suffered from them. I shut my mouth soon after.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Here's a video of Lola the misidentifed Male parakeet with a female name making himself happy.   Wait for his big finish at the end!  Music is "Anything Lola Wants"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC45wCHQ2c
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#34]

recirculated.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#35]
@FCSD2162               Our bus driver while I play the comedian. In your honor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45Va0gCwQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND3N07VJoCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCzLSd3xHI

Blues Saraceno is my latest kick for reasonz, LOL.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#36]
For you @Dog1

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Good morning.  Sunday morning..........

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
- one "thought he was going to die" (passed out from the pain of the 'body aches'), developed secondary infections in both lungs, missed two months of work and is now moving slowly with frequent breaks to 'catch his breath'.

He was likely running a fever and dealing with lowered oxygen levels in addition to the pain, but he said it was the worst pain he had ever dealt with.  He said he woke up the next day and still felt horrible, but gradually improved from that point.

I'm familiar with rolling off the couch in the middle of the night, crawling to the bathroom, then pulling myself up to puke in the toilet until I got the dry heaves, due to the pain of a kidney stone.  I'm also familiar with having a herniated disc result in a pinched nerve that made one leg temporarily useless, while feeling like that leg was being burned with a long piece of steel that had been heated to a nice red glow.  I didn't pass out from either of those, but the pinched nerve didn't last too long (probably not more than 15 minutes), and the kidney stone pain came in waves, dropping to a somewhat dull ache between the periods that felt like someone was trying to remove my kidney with a dull spoon.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Still have my Blackjack Viking Raider Axe that I carried into Kuwait City in March 91' and a few other wars since.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/blackjack-knives-viking-raider-axe_1_18e-1609138.JPG

CD
View Quote

That’s some gnarly looking gear man.

Did it come in handy very often?
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:

It varies greatly

Yeah, it varies.

There was a really nasty bacterial infection that was going around, early this year.  It had me down for a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
I hope, and pray, that the children, and grandchildren, of those I listened to from the 70s, until the late 00s...grow up to be as rebellious as we did, I think it's the only thing that will save this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CcTYsMHYU
View Quote

Good song. I wore that tune out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By xmission:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/199723/TT_JPG-1609285.JPG

I got a like from TT

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xmission:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/199723/TT_JPG-1609285.JPG

I got a like from TT

That’s awesome man!

I’m a big TT fan.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#44]
For you @Dog1

View Quote

Love it..

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Because Trump nominated her. Nothing more.  

Hell, Ibrahim X, one of the dumber racial con-men I've ever seen, basically called her a racist colonizer for adopting kids from Haiti.  OK, Ibrahim, guess it's more authentic to let them die of cholera and parasites in Haiti, as long as they're living 'black' lives, whatever those might be.    

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By BGENE:

@Say10

View Quote

@BGENE

I built it off of the solgw 13.7 barrel. Just ordered a few more since brownells has them in stock right now.

I’m happy with it though.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Had our best friends over for dinner last night.

The result of an all day cook in the slow cooker, and a really tasty and comfort food type meal.

Braised short ribs, mashed potatoes and sauteed corn and peppers.

The ribs on all sides are seared in garlic and onion and loaded into the cooker. Add a little Cabernet to the skillet to simmer for a few minutes and add the contents to the cooker over the ribs. Top off the cooker with beef stock and 2 more cups of Cabernet. Add chopped vegetables (carrots, celery, mushrooms) and close the lid. Open 8 hours later for tender beef with a medley of flavors.

The mashed potatoes are standard, though I mix them with real butter and I add a couple of spoons of french onion dip to complement the milk. The sauteed corn is a great side dish. I start with corn on the cob (Sweet) and after boiling I slice it off, add to a saute pan with jalapenos, chiles and onions in butter. I add salt, pepper, and cayenne and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly brown.

I made a deep rich brown gravy from the drippings, using flour and rendered beef fat for the roux. After browning the roux to a nice peanut butter color I added the stock after removing most of the fat. I simmered it for about 3 hours. The beef and wine stock made a very unique gravy that was perfectly suited for the beef and potatoes.

I served the ribs on a plate of potatoes family style.

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#48]

Hell, Ibrahim X, one of the dumber racial con-men I've ever seen, basically called her a racist colonizer for adopting kids from Haiti.  OK, Ibrahim, guess it's more authentic to let them die of cholera and parasites in Haiti, as long as they're living 'black' lives, whatever those might be.    

View All Quotes

I read his shit yesterday. It was pretty sad the lengths that he ws going to painting his picture of systemic racism.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/32677/blackjack-knives-viking-raider-axe_1_18e-1609138.JPG

CD
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Say10:

@BGENE

I built it off of the solgw 13.7 barrel. Just ordered a few more since brownells has them in stock right now.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Say10:
Originally Posted By BGENE:

@Say10

@BGENE

@Say10

THANKS, the only one I could think of offering a 13.7 was BA, will look at Brownells.

Page / 5093
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top