BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5091
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eesmith:

Thank you I appreciate it. I think the RINOs and the cucks will try to slink back in, but for better or worse at this point there's simply no way back. These changes are systemic and far larger than Trump, who was truly a symptom; not a cause, at best maybe a trigger. He is a deeply flawed man that accidentally struck electoral gold, and barring 3-4 unforced errors he would have had his second term in the bag. Now anyone slightly more talented at wielding it can drive the GOP bus straight into a dominant 7th party system position.

Look at it this way: the entire national security/media/tech/administrative state blew their wad to get tapioca brains in the white house while getting BTFO down ballot, now everyone has seen the globohomo monster for what it is.

Plus we gained 100+ plus state legislative seats in a redistricting year(post covid migration and shortened census) so we control 50% of redistricting seats, dems less than 10%. Also stacked the courts.

Likely scenario: 2026, The GOP is a multiethnic supermajority populist party, centered around the Amish/Lil Wayne/Cuban coalition. The dems are reduced to a handful of hipster weirdos brewing artisanal toilet wine in the burnt out ruins of left coast cities. Washington Post publishes an oped from former President Trump, criticizing President Tucker Carlson’s extremist rhetoric as SecDef Elon Musk supervises David French and Mitt Romney being loaded onto the SpaceX rocket that will exile them to the Martian Penal colonies.

It gone be lit, fam.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GaussGun223:
Trump showed us the way, we just have to walk it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/D271B02D-15CD-4D87-989F-EEE1FD69853D_jpe-1674054.JPG

@eesmith I listened to your podcast and when you got to the part about populism I think you hit the nail on the head and made great points, I think populism is going to be a huge part of the Republican Party going forward.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/11/01/liz-cheney-moment-430972 I'm wondering if you saw this yet. Do you think the Republican Party has a future if they get back up to their old tricks and fail to harness populist support?

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/its-still-trumps-gop-not-liz-cheneys/ - This is sort of a rebuttal article I saw.

Keep up the good work. And to every other ARFCOM member who's contributed to this thread thanks and keep it up with the information. It seems the rioters aren't stopping no matter who's in office.

Thank you I appreciate it. I think the RINOs and the cucks will try to slink back in, but for better or worse at this point there's simply no way back. These changes are systemic and far larger than Trump, who was truly a symptom; not a cause, at best maybe a trigger. He is a deeply flawed man that accidentally struck electoral gold, and barring 3-4 unforced errors he would have had his second term in the bag. Now anyone slightly more talented at wielding it can drive the GOP bus straight into a dominant 7th party system position.

Look at it this way: the entire national security/media/tech/administrative state blew their wad to get tapioca brains in the white house while getting BTFO down ballot, now everyone has seen the globohomo monster for what it is.

Plus we gained 100+ plus state legislative seats in a redistricting year(post covid migration and shortened census) so we control 50% of redistricting seats, dems less than 10%. Also stacked the courts.

Likely scenario: 2026, The GOP is a multiethnic supermajority populist party, centered around the Amish/Lil Wayne/Cuban coalition. The dems are reduced to a handful of hipster weirdos brewing artisanal toilet wine in the burnt out ruins of left coast cities. Washington Post publishes an oped from former President Trump, criticizing President Tucker Carlson’s extremist rhetoric as SecDef Elon Musk supervises David French and Mitt Romney being loaded onto the SpaceX rocket that will exile them to the Martian Penal colonies.

It gone be lit, fam.

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]

It gone be lit, fam.
View Quote

I dig it!
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

The left still doesn't accept that gore lost in florida, and that was 20 years ago. IIRC hillary still hasn't conceded the loss to trump. These people hold onto grudges like people in the middle east.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 36trap:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Any of you guys and girls thinking just how bad this is going to unravel for the left and MSM when Trump proves his case and wins officially?

Yes, and it will be epic.

The left still doesn't accept that gore lost in florida, and that was 20 years ago. IIRC hillary still hasn't conceded the loss to trump. These people hold onto grudges like people in the middle east.

Seems that it might be time to call for Joehad.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
View Quote

In my worst case scenario, this election ended in world war 3. So far, it is tracking - with one difference, everything is happening far faster than I predicted.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:28:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cody22] [#5]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]

It gone be lit, fam.
View Quote

AMEN.

And Mitt will be in a carrier strapped to the outside of the rocket, right?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#7]

It gone be lit, fam.
View Quote

Ordinarily, I would be wondering what you have been smoking, but after 2020... eh, it could happen.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:31:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#8]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By djohn:
I'm continuing to encourage the leftist circular firing squad on Twitter. I look for tweets like these, and then like, share, and amplify the negativity.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/cages-1674320.png

Provoking the comrades is surprisingly therapeutic for me.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/28207/9ef9qAZurYDCNgpuNAuVa2rwcQd_PVjV7Jxks40I-1674315.jpg
View Quote

I wanna see blm and antifaqs tear each other apart
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:
And we’re off to the pit
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/130-2388965/?page=1
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cody22:

View Quote
You are welcome
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#13]

It gone be lit, fam.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dbmers:

Feral.  I socialized them. It takes months.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/83786/4C9D8D37-9345-4A0D-BB7C-B67B42C3DEBB_jpe-1674360.JPG

Feral that hangs around my house. His name is BLACKY.   Eyes of a predator.  Something conservatives need

Damn it 3mb limit

Tweaked your post a little.  Pretty black kitty.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83786/4C9D8D37-9345-4A0D-BB7C-B67B42C3DEBB_jpe-1674360.JPG

If you can even see the cat, it is not a feral.

You will only ever get a glimpse of an actual feral.  What most people call ferals are actually community cats, which exist from borderline feral to human friendly and might even let you pick them up but they will shred you to ribbons to keep from going indoors.

Feral.  I socialized them. It takes months.

I have a shooting stand (10'x10'x10') on the back of my property about a half mile out. Sits at the convergence of a stream, a 2000 acre bog, a small field, and thick Maine woods. For the past few years I catch glimpses and some game cam pics of 2 different "house" cats out there hunting in November and January. I have numerous fisher, bobcat, coyote, fox, and owls out there. Those little kitties must be some serious badasses to survive. Not sure I'd want to try and approach them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh look at what's getting Nuked

ABC too
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Its going to get violent, I guarantee it. The BLM/Antifa now feel empowered.
View Quote

I do not care if BLM/antifa burn down democrat cities any longer.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Why would he need to do anything with DACA? He's planning on making illegals legal. Every one of the dim primary candidates said exactly this, and not one person bothered to ask why they would need to do anything with DACA if it's open borders.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:46:44 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Me either, I don't live in a democrat shithole, and the closest one would likely be Louisville and that is around 3 hours from where I sit currently.

I can't think of any place in WV that the BLM/Antifa would care about it, so WV might be safe.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MRTsHaircut:

Laughs in 4runner
View Quote

Ditto.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MCDXXV:

Ditto.
View Quote

you guys might be right, GM and Ford just sent congrats to China Joe.

I have a new Ranger and most of my family own Fords. Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
Agreed, if they stay in their lane and don't come to the 'burbs I could give a shit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Stoop:
Agreed, if they stay in their lane and don't come to the 'burbs I could give a shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stoop:

At the moment I hope they do!
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#24]

It gone be lit, fam.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/D271B02D-15CD-4D87-989F-EEE1FD69853D_jpe-1674054.JPG

@eesmith I listened to your podcast and when you got to the part about populism I think you hit the nail on the head and made great points, I think populism is going to be a huge part of the Republican Party going forward.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/11/01/liz-cheney-moment-430972 I'm wondering if you saw this yet. Do you think the Republican Party has a future if they get back up to their old tricks and fail to harness populist support?

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/its-still-trumps-gop-not-liz-cheneys/ - This is sort of a rebuttal article I saw.

Keep up the good work. And to every other ARFCOM member who's contributed to this thread thanks and keep it up with the information. It seems the rioters aren't stopping no matter who's in office.

It gone be lit, fam.

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#25]
So when do the Patriot's get to burn down the Democrap City's?  (metaphorically
Of Course) I'm sure the Shoe stores have plenty of Work Boots left?

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Every one of those items has been drafted and ready for signature for at least 6 months.  They will probably drop in the first month.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#27]
These lawsuits on Monday better have some teeth.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#29]
We riot calling or what?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Me either, I don't live in a democrat shithole, and the closest one would likely be Louisville and that is around 3 hours from where I sit currently.

I can't think of any place in WV that the BLM/Antifa would care about it, so WV might be safe.
View Quote

Same here. I live 5+ hours from the closest liberal cities. My area is at least 80%+ Trump supporters......This desert is nice sometimes......
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Man the DDOS attacks are off the chart today.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#33]

It gone be lit, fam.
View All Quotes

It gone be lit, fam.

I might not make it 6 years.  In the meantime I’m not changing shit for anyone
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:18:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#34]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
@Mr_Mowett

Better have some great photos.

View Quote

@Cecenrse, I think I arrived at that part of the rally a few minutes after that. In any case the police were arresting someone and talking to witnesses. The rally was in two sections, the main crowd of patriots gathered by the street more or less in front of the capitol and then a smaller crowd facing off with filthy commies down the street from that.

Since no doubt half the Riot Squad (paging @FCSD2162) is wondering about the armored female officer in the video, here's what I have:

In a state that always goes for the Democrat somehow these dregs were the best the opposition could come up with:

This upstanding citizen was literally chanting "Death to America!" while burning a Trump flag. Note that her helper has many pieces of flair. Does Antifa do merit badges?

Here's a sampler with a little bit of everything: American flags, Gadsden flags, Trump flags, dogs, police, filthy commies (across the street, framed by the Trump flag), and patriots:

The filthy commies had to be hemmed in by a wall of police bikes because they couldn't refrain from assaulting people:

Meanwhile the entirety of the police presence in the patriots-only part of the rally were three State Patrol cars about a block away that may or may not have been occupied:

Also later at the Capitol building a few little signs like this were 100% effective in keeping people off of certain platforms and ledges:

I didn't even notice that there were police officers anywhere near the Capitol building until we chanted "Back the blue!" a few times and one of them beeped his horn in acknowledgement. No doubt he'll be fired by Monday.

Here's the fountain for no reason except I thought it looked cool:

And the World War I monument which I bet could kill half a dozen people if they tried to pull it down, and that would be very wrong and tragic. And wrong:

We'll end with patriots, first at the main rally and later on the Capitol building steps where there were prayers and speeches:

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Governors of Oregon and Washington State are recognizing Joe as the President.  

Checked Texas, Florida and Idaho and saw nothing.

Anybody know if any red state governors are recognizing  Joe as the President Elect.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mamasboy:
So when do the Patriot's get to burn down the Democrap City's?  (metaphorically
Of Course) I'm sure the Shoe stores have plenty of Work Boots left?

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:21:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

@Cecenrse, I think I arrived at that part of the rally a few minutes after that. In any case the police were arresting someone and talking to witnesses. The rally was in two sections, the main crowd of patriots gathered by the street more or less in front of the capitol and then a smaller crowd facing off with filthy commies down the street from that.

Since no doubt half the Riot Squad is wondering about the armored female officer in the video, here's what I have:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Olympia_Officer-1674515.jpg

In a state that always goes for the Democrat somehow these dregs were the best the opposition could come up with:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Dregs-1674509.jpg

This upstanding citizen was literally chanting "Death to America!" while burning a Trump flag. Note that her helper has many pieces of flair. Does Antifa do merit badges?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Burn_Flag-1674510.jpg

Here's a sampler with a little bit of everything: American flags, Gadsden flags, Trump Flags, dogs, police, filthy commies (across the street, framed by the Trump flag), and patriots:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Sampler-1674512.jpg

The filthy commies had to be hemmed in by a wall of police bikes because they couldn't refrain from assaulting people:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Bike_Wall-1674508.jpg

Meanwhile the entirety of the police presence in the patriots-only part of the rally were three State Police cars about a block away that may or may not have been occupied:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_State_Police_Cars-1674504.jpg

Also later at the Capitol building a few little signs like this were 100% effective in keeping people off of certain platforms and ledges:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Do_Not_Sit_Stand_Climb_Si-1674514.jpg

I didn't even notice that there were police officers anywhere near the Capitol building until we chanted "Back the blue!" a few times and one of them beeped his horn in acknowledgement. No doubt he'll be fired by Monday.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Fountain-1674506.jpg

And the World War I monument which I bet could kill half a dozen people if they tried to pull it down, and that would be very wrong and tragic. And wrong:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_WWI_Monument_2-1674513.jpg

We'll end with patriots, first at the main rally and later on the Capitol building steps where there were prayers and speeches:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Crowd_2-1674502.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Crowd_1-1674503.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Steps-1674501.jpg
View Quote

Thank you! The female bike cop is dressed like a downhill bike rider.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

In my worst case scenario, this election ended in world war 3. So far, it is tracking - with one difference, everything is happening far faster than I predicted.
View Quote

Time to strap 2 big 150 shots onto it and get this shindig dug.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RSG:
View Quote

Yep. I deleted my Fox News app. They won’t be getting my clicks for revenue any longer.  Fuck Fox.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
Governors of Oregon and Washington State are recognizing Joe as the President.  

Checked Texas, Florida and Idaho and saw nothing.

Anybody know if any red state governors are recognizing  Joe as the President Elect.
View Quote

The governors have nothing to say about that.  It's the legislatures that have the power to change electors.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Group buy then lets go find a protest. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1943-sherman-m4a1/
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Since no doubt half the Riot Squad is wondering about the armored female officer in the video, here's what I have:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Olympia_Officer-1674515.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Burn_Flag-1674510.jpg

Here's a sampler with a little bit of everything: American flags, Gadsden flags, Trump Flags, dogs, police, filthy commies (across the street, framed by the Trump flag), and patriots:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Bike_Wall-1674508.jpg

Meanwhile the entirety of the police presence in the patriots-only part of the rally were three State Police cars about a block away that may or may not have been occupied:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_State_Police_Cars-1674504.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Do_Not_Sit_Stand_Climb_Si-1674514.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_Fountain-1674506.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171290/StS_2020-11-07_WWI_Monument_2-1674513.jpg

Oh, OK. I thought she looked pretty badass.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
A few people at the gas station thought we should go after Biden in it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

You did not disappoint. The commentary is the best part. Antifa is wearing girl scout sashes now, lol.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Oh, OK. I thought she looked pretty badass.
View Quote

I think so too, but I'm also pretty sure the gear she is wearing is what people use for downhill racing. You should see some of the people that race here in WV, they look just like that and rock $20k Mountain Bikes.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#46]
LMAO lefties mad:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I could see them trying to destroy farm equipment

Lots of farmers on my way home still have Trump banners ondomebof there equipment
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:33:13 PM EDT
[#48]

Here's a sampler with a little bit of everything: American flags, Gadsden flags, Trump flags, dogs, police, filthy commies (across the street, framed by the Trump flag), and patriots:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By kbi:

I could see them trying to destroy farm equipment

Lots of farmers on my way home still have Trump banners ondomebof there equipment
View Quote

Maybe Martinsburg given the proximity to DC, but I think Charleston, Huntington, Beckley, and such are safe. WV doesn't have a ton of minorities and liberals here.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Worst-case-scenario/5-2379170/
Page / 5091
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top