Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5094
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doodles:

How dare you besmirch our St. Kyle with that blasphemy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doodles:
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

I hope he turns out to be trans. You know, little Kaylee always wanted to be a policeman when she grew up.

How dare you besmirch our St. Kyle with that blasphemy.

I dunno. Thanks to this site when I hear someone is trans the first thing I picture is them out in the street during a riot beating up commies. I guess I've been spoiled.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By kbi:
Being productive at work and I glance at this

https://www.captainsjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/55.png

View Quote

That's pretty good, but also what's up with "Compliance Status: Non-Compliant"? Are the conditions of the sex offender registry just a bunch of suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a little impressed, it looks like that NYT "article" located the mysterious first shot from the car lot.  Am I the only one who thinks the boy only shot 4 times, and the last 3 there were someone/somewhere else?

Also, check out :04 into this video where the white shirt guy hits Kyle in the back of the head and knocks off his hat.  That guy was right behind skateboard man but managed to back away fast enough to not get shot.  The hit to the head that probably helped knock him down doesn't seem to get much discussion in the twits.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1298502384654651392
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JameX:
I'm a little impressed, it looks like that NYT "article" located the mysterious first shot from the car lot.  Am I the only one who thinks the boy only shot 4 times, and the last 3 there were someone/somewhere else?

Also, check out :04 into this video where the white shirt guy hits Kyle in the back of the head and knocks off his hat.  That guy was right behind skateboard man but managed to back away fast enough to not get shot.  The hit to the head that probably helped knock him down doesn't seem to get much discussion in the twits.

View Quote

Here is the NYT twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298839097923063809

Article
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:

Holy fuck, is that a sith in the background with some kind of fucking lightsaber dagger?!?!!!
View Quote

2020 dude, so of course it is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Seems Medic will keep his arm

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1598515048716_png-1564652.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By vern23:
The fuck is going on in this world?  I take a couple of days off due to my life falling apart (was supposed to close on a house Friday, left a 3 yr relationship due to fraud) and some 17yo is smoking antifa and making the arf go nuts?  I'm sure I'm missing a whole lot more.  Skipped 100 or so pages.  Maybe I'll sober up sometime soon and get back on it.  Sorry to attention whore even though no one is paying attention.
View Quote

Sorry to hear about your troubles man.

You missed Kid Wick mint a couple of good commies and become a Riot God at age 17.

We’ll be here when you want to share your on or off topic troubles.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#8]

He'll be the one at the riots with the sling. Makes for an easy target identifyer.

Yeah,yeah hunting over bait. Innies don't get no hallpass.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:55:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#9]

I was thinking of the Bride in Kill Bill: "However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now."

I want him to go through years of operations and rehabilitation and then one day he's walking down a dark alley and he hears a voice from the shadows, "I believe you have something that belongs to me."
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
View Quote

Damn red shirts

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By xmission:

Anyone else notice that there was a shot before the kid turned and fired?

Sounds like a pistol round a second or so beforehand. I suppose the kid could have squeezed one off in the air or something maybe.
View Quote

There were a lot of rounds popping off in Kenosha all during that timeframe, the reason we don't have any details on most of them is they didn't manage to hit anyone; but there were many more people than Kyle shooting that night.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Kenosha was the hot chick that fucked you silly for two days. Portland is that steady girl you always fall back to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

Lol. Portland is the daffy bitch you knew you shouldn't have slept with, but you had a few beers and needed a slump buster. Now she displays the uncanny ability to show up where ever you are, talking incessantly, pretending to be drunk after half a beer, and cock blocking you so effectively that you keep banging her because wtf not?
View Quote

Fucking nailed it man.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#14]
And the differences on how each government is treating the opposition is totally lost on them. For a bunch of college educated folks they are dumb as rocks.
View Quote

I went to college, two of them, and by far the stupidest groups of people I ever was around in my life were the people I was in college with; with the possible exception of most of the professors.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By OhioEd:
In case it hasn't been posted, just like the gofundme the Fundly account got nuked too.

A new one has started. Maybe this one will stay up.Kyles defense fund
View Quote

Dont know if he will need it.  The same guy that sued cnn for nick said he is assembling a team to defend kyle.  I think that attorney is sick of this shit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#16]
why is it that every one of these poor put upon victims of police violence seems to have an extensive history of criminal activities, or child abuse, or breaking and entry, domestic violence, illegal drug sale/consumption, aggravated battery, sexual abuse, robbery or theft?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:07:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#17]
In unrelated news, today marks the sixth straight day I've seen
NY plated vehicles dragging a uhaul westward bound on I-70.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By BigReb:

Dont know if he will need it.  The same guy that sued cnn for nick said he is assembling a team to defend kyle.  I think that attorney is sick of this shit.
View All Quotes
In case it hasn't been posted, just like the gofundme the Fundly account got nuked too.

Nope, it appears to no longer exist.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:08:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#19]

View All Quotes

Even so, once it's established that this fund is the real thing unlike the previous half dozen I can see the floodgates opening. The nation could make Kyle a millionaire in a week, not so much because he needs the money but as a sign of support. It would be a giant Fuck You to our enemies.

ETA: Well, this post aged badly. As AlvinYork pointed out the fund has vanished like all the rest.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MotorMouth:
In unrelated news, today marks the sixth straight day I've seen NY plated vehicles dragging a uhaul westward bound on I-70.
View Quote

Shoot their tires out we don't need any more New Yorkers heading out of their state
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:09:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlvinYork] [#21]
In unrelated news, today marks the sixth straight day I've seen NY plated vehicles dragging a uhaul westward bound on I-70.
View Quote

seems to me that UHaul would be getting tired of having their rigs deadheaded out of NY state.  The same can probably be said for IL also.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

Shoot their tires out we don't need any more New Yorkers heading out of their state
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By -daddy:

Yup! We got your back jack. This thread has been wrecking my sleep BUT I have been drinking less, eating better and my workout routine is going well.

I have moved beyond the frustration point watching these chuckleheads every night. It's almost pure bliss and excitement now with gut busting laughs. Every evening an entire cast of characters comes out and we get to watch it unfold.

Trying not to come across as preachy, just saying that we got your back.
View Quote
Thanks guys.  I've seen this happen to many before.  I know I'll be back on my feet soon.  I've got a solid support network to include everyone here.  Apologize for breaking my own rules AGAIN and posting off topic.  

Thanks for being here.  I'm a 40yo man in tears because there's still hope in the world.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I can sum all this up in one sentence.

None of these motherfuckers think there should be consequences for their actions.

Not the criminals that have become their poster children for "systemic racism" in this country.
Not the "protesters" who burn, loot, murder, rape, and vandalize innocent people and businesses.
Not the politicians who say they are supporting 1st amendment demonstrations that end in violence but bitch about 2nd amendment demonstrations that end peacefully. (Looking at you Mr. Lt Governor of Wisconsin)
Not the liberals who hate conservatives and Trump with such a fervor that they would say and do anything to prevent another term.
Not the main stream media who fan the flames of discord and divide.

It is time that we admit something to ourselves. We have quite a hill to climb to overcome all that is arrayed against us. It should be crystal clear by now to anyone that is watching this unfold that they are not going to stop. They have no intention of working to find common ground and peaceful coexistence.

The lines have been drawn, and while not as simple or straightforward as they were for our parents or grandparents who carried us through other conflicts, make no mistake about it ladies and gentlemen. Conflict has arrived, and is curled up on our couch eating our Frosted Flakes.

They only look like us. They do not act like us. They do not value what we value. We should agree with them on one point however.

No justice, no peace.

TL;DR - Old man still shouting at clouds.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Indeed, and to further illustrate their stupidity how many times in this thread have we seen "They don't understand that the police aren't protecting us from them, they're protecting them from us..."?  Because it's true, I always figured that the so long as people on the right felt that we really did have a nation of laws, and that those laws would be applied equally then there was a chance that things could be handled in a more or less normal fashion. You remove those fundamental parts of our justice system and a lot of people will be willing to do things that not very long ago would have been unthinkable. Why? Because when the justice system is weaponized to aid the lawless and punish those who only want to be left alone and follow the law then very bad things can occur.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck man, you are as old as I am...
View Quote

Gen X is best Gen!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Fulminata:

There were a lot of rounds popping off in Kenosha all during that timeframe, the reason we don't have any details on most of them is they didn't manage to hit anyone; but there were many more people than Kyle shooting that night.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xmission:

Anyone else notice that there was a shot before the kid turned and fired?

Sounds like a pistol round a second or so beforehand. I suppose the kid could have squeezed one off in the air or something maybe.

I have to wonder if this continues, when will a guy with long range skills use the street chaos and darkness to take out a few commies and then just disappear into the background? I mean I am honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

@GreasyEasy

I was thinking more about this yesterday...

A good analogy is popcorn.

We are each a kernel.

Society and the political environment is the popcorn popper.

The natural state of a popcorn kernel is not to pop.  It requires energy to make them pop.

As the popcorn cooker heats up and we get put under pressure, we each have a point at which we will pop.

Some popcorn pops early, some pops late.  Some popcorn ends up being dud kernels at the bottom of the bowl.  
View Quote

Solid analogy man, I like it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Gen X is best Gen!
View Quote

I dont know about that.  Our generation raised all these fucktards rioting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By JameX:

View Quote

I noticed the head strike before Kyle went down.

Man, the mob was about to fuck him up royally.

They smelled blood.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By longhunter09:

Appointed Chiefs and elected Sheriffs in blue cities/counties absolutely are in on it. When you reach that level you are strictly a politician, not a cop. Just like flag officers in the military. Their job is solely to keep their current position or get another one in a larger leftist jurisdiction. Their officers are pawns to be used in the furtherance of their political masters' goals.

I'm not defending officers in those agencies for continuing to go to work in those circumstances. Many will remain because they are midway in a career and have no other viable options to support their families. I'm not condoning it, but it is what it is.

Peelian principles: "police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence" and "to recognise always that the power of the police to fulfill their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect." If police work in a predominantly leftist jurisdiction, their actions will be a reflection of public sentiment, irrespective of individual officers' personal beliefs.
View Quote

QFT!
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:18:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MotorMouth] [#32]

That's pretty good, but also what's up with "Compliance Status: Non-Compliant"? Are the conditions of the sex offender registry just a bunch of suggestions?
View All Quotes

All laws are just a bunch of suggestions.

When you fail to heed them, somebody needs to take notice of that failure, and then enforce the law.

What you're seeing in that photo is the fact that someone took notice of his failure to comply with the law.  First step completed. The next step is enforcement.

A lifetime listed SO is required to register his address with the local LEA, and report to that LEA every 90 days.  Chances are that he skipped his last 90 day check-in, and there may or may not be a warrant for his arrest issued sometime in the last three months, depending on how aggressive that LEA is.  Now consider the current workload many LEAs are currently operating under in this country.

Finally, the question of whether a warrant was issued for the angry dwarf is moot at this point.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I'm glad I escaped that state when I did...
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RTX:

As a result of this thread, I have awarded myself a degree in Interdisciplinary Urban Black Culture Studies with emphasis on achieving advancement in socioeconomic status in urban areas through the use of alternative methods formerly forbidden and this all makes perfect sense to me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Originally Posted By mcmuffin:
So I skipped about 15 pages. What’s going on in MN? Are they seriously rioting because a guy killed himself?

Yes. Black guy killed another black guy, then suck-started a pistol when he got hemmed up. Now they're rioting and looting again.

As a result of this thread, I have awarded myself a degree in Interdisciplinary Urban Black Culture Studies with emphasis on achieving advancement in socioeconomic status in urban areas through the use of alternative methods formerly forbidden and this all makes perfect sense to me.

Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks guys.  I've seen this happen to many before.  I know I'll be back on my feet soon.  I've got a solid support network to include everyone here.  Apologize for breaking my own rules AGAIN and posting off topic.  

Thanks for being here.  I'm a 40yo man in tears because there's still hope in the world.
View Quote

I think the concept of "off topic" is kinda meaningless at this point. You're among friends. Post what you will. I won't go so far as to guarantee intelligent replies.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:
why is it that every one of these poor put upon victims of police violence seems to have an extensive history of criminal activities, or child abuse, or breaking and entry, domestic violence, illegal drug sale/consumption, aggravated battery, sexual abuse, robbery or theft?
View Quote

Because normal people don’t get shot by the police.  Period.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#37]

@Fulminata

You will awww and like it

Here

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/77256/IMG_20200827_071434-1565085.jpg

Cody the coyote

Aka pig

Aka you fat dog

Getting dropped off at the hospital

He tore his ACL

And after surgery he goes to be rehomed

He will be adopted In a  day
View Quote

Awwwwwww!

Cute little pup.

You jerk.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlvinYork:

Generally speaking, yes.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:

I have to wonder if this continues, when will a guy with long range skills use the street chaos and darkness to take out a few commies and then just disappear into the background? I mean I am honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet.
View Quote

^^^^ This......How long until the real guerilla war start ?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#40]
In unrelated news, today marks the sixth straight day I've seen
NY plated vehicles dragging a uhaul westward bound on I-70.
View Quote

Did you deploy stop sticks?
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

Did Teebs find the riot last night?
View Quote

Not that I ever saw. But FUAREX did.

Originally Posted By Thunder900:

If the only thing you watch is mainstream news (big 3, CNN, MSNBC), all you know is that Trump caused Covid 19, and that Trump kneeled on George Floyd killing him. And now that Trump caused Hurricane Laura.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#42]
The fuck is going on in this world?  I take a couple of days off due to my life falling apart (was supposed to close on a house Friday, left a 3 yr relationship due to fraud) and some 17yo is smoking antifa and making the arf go nuts?  I'm sure I'm missing a whole lot more.  Skipped 100 or so pages.  Maybe I'll sober up sometime soon and get back on it.  Sorry to attention whore even though no one is paying attention.
View Quote

Sorry about your troubles man, been there and done that. Just keep on keeping on, shit eventually does get better.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Blademan:

I keep thinking, what if Kyle just happened to be a cop in that incident, in a relatively normal world and we were not going through all of this rioting and cop hate by the commies and pandering politicians, I wonder how the police union, his department, and the city would be handling it.  I bet Kyle would be on administrative leave with grief counseling for PTSD, etc...and tons of support from his co-workers and supervisors.  Instead, the world is upside down, and Kyle is going to suffer for it.

View Quote

I've actually thought about that quite a bit.

What if Kyle was a cop and everything else was the exact same.    MILLION dollars says he wouldn't have been arrested, and if so it wouldn't be on murder 1 charges.

Kyle will get off though, or Wisconsin should burn for realz.  The only reason it's not burning still is because of Kyle.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Kyle must have been in BorTac Explorer's program

Them meme's are hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mike_nds:

Right, so red shirt dwarf pulls his shirt over his head to hide his identity and goes after him.

But there were other dudes with polls/street signs running after him too. You see them slow down quick once the shots go off.
View Quote

They they were following him to do their patented gang stomp deal it looked like, then as soon as lead started flying they were like...nah we're good over here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#46]
also found it funny about the"medic's" friend posting about kyle with the picture together, WHY only 3 flex armed emoji's? lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By maknop:

This kid is epic. Feels like there needs to be an addition to the classic shooting drills in his honor along with the 'el presidente', Mozambique, etc...The Kylewick name seems fitting. So from the ground engage 3 targets, a fail to fire drill before engaging the 3rd and final target, then end by walking off like a BOSS!
View Quote

I can't even fathom doing that shit at 17

The last thing I was going to do at 17 was clean graffiti off the courthouse, and then ice commies for the nightcap.   I'm sure I hated commies at that age, but not enough to go protect a city 20 minutes away.

The maturity of this young man is seriously impressive.   He'll be set for life once he makes it through this.   I doubt he'll have lingering issues of guilt either.  Maybe some PTSD from the event, but I honestly think he's going to have a great live.  I just hope somebody is there telling him to hold tight, shit is going to blow over.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#49]

I dunno. Thanks to this site when I hear someone is trans the first thing I picture is them out in the street during a riot beating up commies. I guess I've been spoiled.
View Quote

Same here, it was fucking glorious too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Awwwwwww!

Cute little pup.

You jerk.
View Quote

It's like Monsters Inc. except that instead of children's screams or laughter we're powered by your Awwws.

Page / 5094
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top